Converse General

Why are converse sizing so fucked up? I followed the size down meme by a half size and They fit awfully and choke my feet

It's easy with converse.
The sizing is the same than Vans as example.
You just need to size down one size. If your sizing is 10 us in Nike, adidas etc ... You just need to buy converse in 9 us and everything is fine.

whats so hard about going to your nearest shoe store and trying on a pair for size?

>expecting Veeky Forums literal autists to go out in public and speak to people

Get novestas

My local shoe store didn't have 70s so I had to try on standard chucks. I usually take a 44½ in vans but a 44 is atrociously tight. With a 45, there's about an inch of toe space. Too much?

What? Just buy your size.
Why are you surprised that buying a smaller size of shoe than you wear would chok your feet

They don't make half sizes in 70s converse user

See

Can you guys post some converse inspo

Which are better, black cdg highs or low

Thinking about voting cream converse for summer fits. How do they look with shorts?

don't fall for the cdg meme, you won't look cool and you won't impress your friends, just buy normal 70's instead

Then why would you ever size down. If you size up you can adjust to fit if it isn't right, if you size down you're fucked if it's wrong.

Any Jack Purcell inspo?

they do come in half sizes bro

Eh I don't really need to look cool for my friends or impress them. I just genuinely like them and can get a pair for a good price.

Everywhere online literally says to size down.

Bad color scheme. Those look like breakpoint inspired shoes that converse would have selling at Khol's or JC Penny's or something like that. Pretty much any of the suede options and color schemes would have been better.

Size down if you have narrow feet. I wear size 9.5 converse and 10.5 vans. Fit me great

bumping for this. def gonna be my next pair of converse once my all star lows die. dunno whether to get the ones with the blue smile or not