FUCCBOI GENERAL

All random and small question go here, please try and not make a new thread for personal questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/element/element-howland-straight-chino-shorts-cross-print-in-navy/prd/7717905
epicmilitaria.com/german-army-flecktarn-camouflage-parka-with-liner.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moving to NY from Texas in September. Should I wait to buy a winter jacket over there or should I buy one here online

Old thread almost dead. Can Thicc guys be fa? Or is otter/thinspo the only good type of male body type?

Depends on your body and where the fat accumulates tbqh

recs on green/purple windbrakers/jackets? I was looking at patagonia ones but I couldn't find anything I like

If there's something I've learned by being in college (socially ofc) is that girls dig the bear mode so if you are thick as in fat Chris Pratt you could still score beautiful girls, I don't think you will be very effay though

The LA Beast is effay as fuck somehow, so yes it's possible

You're better off losing weight though

I'm planning to start running, going to buy some running shoes and comfortable shorts. Should I go all one fitness brand or mix Nike shoes/Adidas shorts etc.

Which looks better?

it might have been a good idea to link the new thread in the old thread you goddamn idiot

>tfw no thiccbrapp gf

source?

Go to a running shoe store and let them recommend real running shoes. They'll be hideous but comfortable. Then go to a thrift store and get a couple pairs of athletic shorts. You don't need to look good while running.

whats a fit if you're short ugly and skinnyfat

how do you wear these without looking like some hypebeast asap rocky dick riding faggot? I really want a pair but I don't want to look like some instagram fucclord

all colorways included not just this one

Wear them with slightly long straight jeans and a poorly fitting graphic tee and look like an autist instead

Don't worry about it, most people will just think you're wearing kids shoes anyways

Does Veeky Forums have any recommendations on shoe trees?

I just bought CPs and some SLP shoes and I need some. Size US 10.

Always get mine from Nordstrom. Rebranded Woodlores IIRC.

every fucking shoe size chart is different, what's the most reliable parameter? cm?

I need some help here, I usually wear 8US and that is 26cm, does that mean I have to go for 6UK? I'm interested on 2488s btw but as I've always seen 8US transfers to 7UK so I'm unsure of this chart's accuracy

same Veeky Forumsm

>caring about being effay while working out

kill yourself

you are in the wrong board

where can i get some black skinny jeans that fit similar to the skinny straight dickies? (pic related)
preferably

Bump

Those are last dimensions, they list the size of the last=insole. I guess in that last you are actually between uk7 and 8, but that mostly depends on the shape of the last.

Can i play basketball in ozweegos?

I'm 18, 5'10-11, is there still a chance I'll surpass king of manlets?

no

normal people (read: not Veeky Forums autists) won't think anything of it

well shit

Where to cop skinny high waisted jeans

If not should I just go for women's?

yes. do sports and work on your posture.

nobody cares tho.

W2C this T shirt? Seems to be sold out everywhere. I know it's normie af but I like the colour.

I just bought this slim fit raw denim. It has a 32" waist, but it feels a little tight in the thighs (squat meme). I used to wear baggy pants so maybe its in my head.

What do you think? I can still return it.

someone explain and narrow Sleazecore for me to understand it

the inspo general for it is really all over the place

Where can i Cop nice and cheap boxers? I'm tired of H&M and looking for some new shit

they don't look good but they don't look bad

if I saw you on the street I probably wouldn't come here and shitpost about you

Alright. I just wanted to make sure it wasnt obviously too tight in the legs.

nah they look ok

you're doing a weird squat thing too so they might look off

Is Bluefly a legit seller? It seems to good to be true.

name?

Bought a pair of Martens.

How do I keep my socks from falling below the boots? How do I keep the tongue from shifting to the side? Did I buy into a meme boot?

nah

please dont be a walking billboard

Yeah but you can't be a pussy about it. If you can own it like Rick Ross then it can be effay.

What kind of shoes should I buy for work? It's a very casual office, I wear jeans or chinos. I've been wearing leather sneakers or a worn out pair of desert boots or running shoes if I'm especially lazy. Half the people I work with wear cowboy boots but I really don't want to do that. What are some other good casual styles of shoes?

the tongue getting all twisted is just a doc marten thing I think

wear longer socks I guess, I don't really know what you mean by that

Any Germans here? If so, do you have any good online-stores you would recommend?

do these look like underwear?

No.

>looking tryhard
>while wearing kid shoes
I wouldn't worry

please use more words to help my confidence in your estimation

they look indeed a bit like underwear.
are those for sports?

wtc a similar fitting shirt

idk man, they are just straight chino shorts

Where to cop?

out of stock where I got mine
asos.com/element/element-howland-straight-chino-shorts-cross-print-in-navy/prd/7717905

Was für ein Budget oder Stil solls sein?

bin ehrlich gesagt für alles offen, habe in letzter Zeit viel aussortiert und wollte meine Garderobe erneuern. Weniger Streetwear, eher schlichte Farben, schöne Stoffe, elegant aber trotzdem leger.

Hell no! Make sure to have shoes with ankle support

You're good.

Tommy Hilfiger is for old farts.

Am I too skinny to wear something like this?
I never wear sleeveless shirts and got this as a gift, been trying to bulk up for a while, not sure if I can wear this yet.

>thinking this is effay as fuck
he's handsome, not Veeky Forums

they look pretty bad desu

no, but the shirt is ugly af

I got a bunch of them, there are nicer colors, it's the fit that I was worried about mostly.

the fit is the problem thb

Bumpin this

looks fine

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas.

we dont have winter in texas

fuck, misread nvm

if you arent at least slightly underweight you will never be more than slightly fashionable. that of course doesnt mean you cant be social and have friends and girls, it just means you don't as good in clothes as thinner people.

Down jacket: online, it'll pack up easily. Wool overcoat: wait, they're huge

Don't worry about being fashionable when running, focus on being comfortable.

anyone ever ordered from russia before? im buying sputnik 1985 and i was wondering about how long it takes to be delivered and cost of shipping

bear mode/dad bod is the only things that work for men thicc related

you have to pull the pants properly up

The rule is simple with pants, Fit but not women tier fit you want some room in you legs BUT not too much and you want some space in you dick BUT again no too much

i think if you pull those pants properly they gonna fit you well but i dislike the bu pocket desing but thats me

Levi's 510s go for ~$15 off of depop (used). They aren't designer jeans or anything but they fit well and will last a decent amount of washes. Best bang for your buck imo.

Nudie makes a lot of jeans in a variety of fits. I would read on their website to see which one is right for you. They have a tendency to have pretty tight jeans. You can get these used for around $90 on Grailed.

Acne Stay Cash jeans are absolutely worth the money and probably the best pair of jeans I own. You can get them off of depop or grailed for around $100 and I prefer them over my nudies but I have yet to wear a fit besides tilted tor.

Retail for these jeans in case you don't want to wear used jeans.

Levi's: $70 can find new for $40 - $60
Nudie: $180 can find new for $90 - $150
Acne: $220? can find new for $120 - $180

Any pics of the acne/nudies? Kind of want a pair of one or the other

Am manlet, thinking about getting elevator insoles to give me 2 more inches, yes or no?

Do the white Achilles lows ever go on sale or should I just say fuck it and shell out the 400 shekels?

So I just got a retail job. What are some cheap comfy shoes for somebody walking back and forth stocking shelves.

>actually WANTING to wear these
JUST

>wanting to be a walking ad for (((them)))
>chooses tommy t-shirt

W2C from anywhere that's not sold out? I don't care that I look like an old fart.

Thanks, I'll check it out

could you recc me a brand for wool socks?

w2c a flecktarn parka? idgaf about meme status

thrift. seriously

i have like fucking four of them sitting in my closet from when i was still on that shit and all of them were just from thrift stores

You're good dawg. You think you look skinnier than you actually are. I do the same thing.

epicmilitaria.com/german-army-flecktarn-camouflage-parka-with-liner.html

>Kommandostore.com
>Varusteleka.com
t. Surplus collector

thanks fags

i got mine on amazon for like $30

Why is this board so slow

why cant you properly buy dior homme online?

>i like the colour

HAHAaAHHAHAHAAHAHA