What are some Veeky Forums full zip hoodies?

What are some Veeky Forums full zip hoodies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Ko7jIDQ-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those shark hoodies are perfect for niggers who want to conceal most of their face during a crime. No wonder niggers love them so much.

>ayo we SHARKS, NIGGA.

oxymoron

God go away /pol/
The guy asked about fucking hoodies what the fuck does black people have to do with it
Go circlejerk in an alt right "fashion" thread

The hoodies look retarded and are only good for crimes. Incidentally, niggers love em. Fuck off back to tumblr lefty commie faggot

Pls don't respond to bait

Triggered by hoodies? This isn't your safe space, pasty right wing internet warrior

White boi I fuck your wife while wearing this hooding, I nicknamed her Shark bait

Imagine the skinny white teenager writing this

Im a communist for liking a $428 dollar hoodie
amazing

i mean, he makes a point

No you're a retard for liking this specific hoodie

So what if my skin complexion is pale and Im borderline anorexic? Im still diddling your wife

Nah

HEEEOWOWWWOOO....im am of the wearage of the streetwearage of the stussyage of h////.......................................fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfucfcufklokl];
p[

Bape looks juvenile and retarded af. Really gaudy and bright, hence the reason blacks jerk off Nigo so much, though Human Made is 1000x better brand by him.
Daily reminder wearing streetwear like Bape over the age of 18-19 is most uneffay thing you can do. Even mfa is better since it's at least inoffensive.

>ayo we SHARKS, NIGGA.

Hahahaha.

Lol, as if anybody who isn't black looks right in a bape camo hoodie. Unless it's Oliver Francis, he gets the pass.

John Mayer is trying so hard to be young with his taste in fashion. Of course he can afford techwear and bapester, doesn't mean he should wear it.

>SHARK BAIT OOH AH AH

>shark hoodie
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Ko7jIDQ-A