What are your plans Veeky Forums?

I know this sounds a bit ridiculous but

>Continue working at convenience store while creating YouTube videos (have been moderately successful)
>get enough aura to be able to quit shitty store and pursue YouTube short term while working on music
>work on my screenwriting and bank from there while still pursing YouTube and music

All while investing excess funds

What's are yours? Inb4 get rich off ETH, I have a higher chance of being the next Donald glover then you have of making any adequate money off ETH

Affiliate marketing. Social media has made it the easiest shit ever especially with software like hootsuite. I spend a week writing articles and building a site with a premium WP theme and then I just spread it. Each site renders me about 150 a day.
Still living at parents so the cash is entirely liquid atm. Debating moving to Toronto in July and then come winter LA or Miami.

Damn. I have a friend that makes around 1-2k a week from affiliate marketing on his pc gaming site

How did you get started with this?

Always just fucked around with making websites since I was like 10. Then around 19 I started fucking around with Wordpress for my brother's web dev company. So I had a bunch of domains that were hooks in evergreen niches and I started turning them into proper sites. Then just started dropping some links to forums and shit and then people started showing up and buying shit.

My best advice would be to learn copywriting. Being able to get people to click through sales funnels is worth thousands of dollars to businesses.

Sounds like a great investment. Do you have further plans for affiliate marketing or is it more of a side project ?

OP here just hit 100 subs this morning

Have only made 14 videos

Today is a good day

I need your thoughts on my plan Veeky Forums
Also may steal some of yours

I have a YouTube channel with 2k subscribers that I haven't used in two years. My videos have at least 100k views. How could I leverage this? The videos are very niche but they're not original content, I use other people's music and art.

Connect your account to an Adsense account (made with same gmail account) I believe you have to be 18, go to the video manager and turn on monetization. Start making more videos for best results but if not you could still rake in the cash from the older videos if they still get views. 1k views = $10-20 as long as the monetization is on so if they're still getting good views do it asap

Adsense has a $100 minimum payout, also need to tax it unfortunately

Hope I helped

Thanks man. So I'm looking at the analytics and it says that collectivelymy videos have received 1.2k views in the past 28 days. Looking at the comments I think my subscribers still watch some of my videos. I still have 2.5k subs which I'm honestly surprised. My videos usually take me about 12 hours to produce but that's after I draft an idea and find the necessary material.

Thanks for the advice btw

No problem and that's not a lot at all but you seem to be sitting on a gold mine if your videos usually get 100k views

I just read the terms of monetization and it says I can't put ads on any videos where I use copyrighted content without permission, which is basically what I have. So is there a way to get around this or do I need to produce a new video with my own content?

As long as the word don't get out and they hit you with a copyright strike and if that happens all that will happen is all the money from the second after YouTube confirms it is copy written material goes to whoever claimed the video

But if it's very popular songs then it will get claimed the second you monetize it from the robots so you need to do what we all do and change the pitch lmao

I just went to one of my favorite songs on YouTube and then I listened to it in my iTunes. The one on YouTube is slowed down so that may help avoid the strike

I plan on being the next shkreli

Nobody rates this amazing plan

its a slow board idiot. 0/10

I graduated from uni (UK) and got myself a job as a systems admin, earning £26k. I'm getting tired of work real quick. I'm living with parents and have no expenses so I'm able to invest a lot of my money.

plan:

>continue investing money in dividend stocks
>outsource writing and marketing and sell Kindle ebooks. I've already got 2 books out, one of which is getting a few purchases per day
>continue buying income generating assets, I'm currently looking into buying income generating websites

The day that I generate equal or greater than income than my salary provides is the day I quit working a day job forever

>wait to get my work visa
>work at the company that hired me as a coderat despite I'm shit at coding + don't even speak high enough level of moon
>save enough dough for seed to launch my own startup
>see it bust
>an hero

or if my visa gets delayed another month I might as well skip to the last part

>work for three years living relatively leanly
>take 140k saving to start own business doing locational based social network (something I have already lain the ground work for, gonna keep working on it and begin once it is in swirling state)
>see how it goes from there
I have three years to educate myself on how to run a business.

Well uh good luck..?