Taxes

How do you self-employed Veeky Forumsraelis rationalize getting cucked out of almost half your earnings each year? I try, but I just can't do it. For the past few years, I've teetered on what could easily be a very lucrative business, and each time I start earning serious money, I end up backing out because I just can't stand the principal of it.

Do any of you actually believe you'll see a dime of that Social Security? How does it feel knowing you're helping Treyquan buy his new Jordan's? What about funding the police state? Importing thousands/millions of undocumented """refugees"""? Subsidizing illegals that the government literally refuses to deport, and instead gives debit cards and housing vouchers to? The list goes on ad infinitum, but you get the point.

I feel so much better as a man, just living off the land and doing odd jobs under the table -- there's just no value in trying to contribute to broader society anymore. The productive get increasingly shit on while hoards of mouth-breathing parasites multiply like rabbits and run the cities and towns your forefathers built into the ground.

There's also no incentive to raise a family, either. What sort of prospect does the current system provide a man, not a """man""", but an actual man? Marry a whore, lose your kids, lose your house, die at 53 in a shitty motel room because Treyquan couldn't hit JaMarcus with his Hi-point?

The only option, insofar as I can see it, is to simply not play the game.

This post needs to be stickied on /pol/, reformatted into a propaganda poster and put up quite literally everywhere.

Don't complain about things outside of your control. Focus on acquiring more money.

Politics is for politicians.

Even bitcoin shills are more intelligent than you are.

>UH HUH CITIZEN, DON'T BOTHER
>IT IS UP TO US TO DECIDE HOW YOU'LL LIVE

This post should be stickied up your ass.

Not an argument.

/pol/ knows this you fag.
This is literally all they talk about all day long

Yeah but a real life example will make them extra mad.

we discuss this at length on /pol/

but what OP's post fails to note is that to not play the game means you lose the game.

We are all in the game by default.

We all are obligated by government to support Treyquan and his baby momma and her 4 kids. This means they will have food, shelter, and spending money.

But you can use Treyquan to your advantage. Build the low income housing he lives in. Sell him his shitty Hi-Point pistol, sell him his overpriced Jordans, sell him the shitty convenience store food he eats, sell him his overpriced cell phone.

Stop looking at Treyquan as a parasite of your tax dollars and start looking at Treyquan as the idiot consumer who is too stupid to be judicious in his spending habits and instead buys whatever is convenient and cool.

Its like you don't know how to play the game.

You don't know the law. You think you know.
You don't know accounting. You think you do.
You don't know women. You think you do.

You are lazy and a coward if you think you do not have an advantage.

Business taxes are completely flow through. Treyquan pays these taxes through the goods he provides, so the government can take their cut first. Sure you're cucked into being the governments payroll officer, but frankly its menial relative to the legal support you receive.

Taxes and Redistribution simply incentivize or decentivize certain behaviors. Most of the things you discuss are simply constructs.

Sure it distorts the market but its important to take advantage of those inefficiencies like a rational adult and push them to the breaking point.

Immigrants make labor cheap. Hire cheap labor to do labor intensive work.

Taxes too high subsidizing bullshit. Great, work on the bullshit and sell them the crap.

Marriage is a sham don't get married and live the new american dream.

lol don't report your income faggot

Seems like a bad idea, senpai.

>How do you self-employed Veeky Forumsraelis rationalize getting cucked out of almost half your earnings each year?
well i don't, it's about 5-6% tops.

>I was on the verge of making $100k per year
>but because I'd have to give up a portion of it, I chose to make nothing

Literally:
>I would rather have nothing than $50,000, because the government would get the other $50,000

You are a fucking retard OP.

We dont rationalize anything because we arent petulant children leaving in fantasyland

Life on lifes terms homo

>I'd rather willingly support my own destruction and have spending money for my wife's son, than live with the principals inherent to being a man
Kek

Nice rationalization.

>You don't know the law. You think you know.
Literally have had teams of lawyers.

>You don't know accounting. You think you do.
Dank meme.

>You don't know women. You think you do.
I've forgotten more about women than most modern """men""" will ever know.

>You are lazy and a coward if you think you do not have an advantage.
I started working at 10 years old, hauling cinder blocks for $5 a day. I know I have extensive natural advantages, I couldn't have had a better roll of the genetic dice -- doesn't mean I should toil away in order to subsidize those whose very existence hinges upon whether or not someone feeds them for free. No matter how hard I work or how productive I am, it won't stop them from continuously breeding and consuming without giving anything back.

>Taxes and Redistribution simply incentivize or decentivize certain behaviors.
Meaningless argument. You either feed the cancer or you don't.

>Immigrants make labor cheap. Hire cheap labor to do labor intensive work.
Immigrants typically displace populations and ultimately lead to a lower standard of living for everyone. If you imported the entire third-world to pick your strawberries, all you'd have done is create a new form of subsistence farming. There are things more important than short-term gains.

>Taxes too high subsidizing bullshit. Great, work on the bullshit and sell them the crap.
I've built section 8 housing, not worth it. Also, wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window

>Marriage is a sham don't get married and live the new american dream.
The new American dream is a dystopian nightmare.

Saved

Taxes on the wealthy are lower than they ever have been. Ever notice the fine print on all those politician's tax plans that say they only want to lower taxes for top income brackets? They really want to shift the tax burden downward onto the middle class.

>be a good infidel, help corrupt your own society pls
>don't get married

you brainwash him good brother, inshallah

Change it around a bit I was on the verge of making 100k but the government would take a portion of it. Literally would rather have nothing than $1, b/c the govt would get $99,999

Fucking retarded.

_____

> team o' lawyers
so you didn't know the law
Okay friend of my mentor bought a bunch of billboards. Then got the college kids all pissed off and got a "no more billboards" ordinance passed. He can charge 40x for his billboards now.

> """MEN"""
I'm gonna to that from now on 10 finger quotes.
Good for you when's the last time you choked a bitch?

>Feed the cancer
or you starve, that pretty much always kills the cancer. but everyone pretty much always has a degree of cancer. Normally the system handles it. But in the macro world people legit just die.

> 3rd worlders
not all immigrants are 3rd worlders.
What's short term? 1 year, one generation, One century? The world is more complex than one simple commodity, pretty sure the "strawberry model" of the world needs a little bit of refinement.

> built section 8
You don't build for the bottom of the barrel. You recycle for the bottom of the barrel.
You build dreams and fantastic stories and spin tales of fortune and fame for those who can indulge.
but for those who simply need, you satisfy, for hunger is the best seasoning.

Isn't the sole purpose of incorporating offshore holdings corporations to dodge taxation?

I know man I know so freaking annoying

Treyquan is quite an imaginative nigger name. I would have used tyrone

sounds like something a nigger would say except for the lack of an exclamatory "muh dick" at the end

half of something will always be significantly better than a whole lot of nothing