Are these pants too big?

Are these pants too big?

Pants in question:
jcrew.com
/p/E1590

Got a pretty good deal going on right now, need to first find my fit though before I buy a couple more pair. Are they effay enough? I try to dress pretty well, but I don't go full out Veeky Forums, that'd be too much for my midwestern USA setting.

Flipped for better perspective.

More importantly, do they fit at the seat and thighs? You can always tailor a waist

I really don't know man, fuck me. I think the waist is a bit too big, gonna try a 32 instead of a 34.

At the seat? I don't even know what the fuck that means. I guess they fit at the thighs, they're strech chinos, so I think that helps, they're pretty comfy.

>12578836
Get a measuring tape, one of those soft flexible ones. Wrap it around your waist where you'd like your pants to fit. If it measures 30, buy a 29. If it measures 32, buy a 31. For jeans, go down 1-2 from your actual waist. This is due to vanity sizing and the fact fat ppl want to feel smaller when buying clothes.

You will know if they fit your thighs by a few ways.
>1. if you can see the outline of the pocket showing through the pants. Pic related.
> 3. if the pocket sticks out like a taco.
> 2. if you get creases that go down your though perpendicular to ur V

Here is another example of
>1

Here is cuckleberry demonstrating some more dont's. while it can be argued that this a style, and yes, it was in vogue with denim in the 70's, you never want pants or trousers this type as tight as they are on this said cuck. You could maybe with a denim or canvas, but I wouldn't recommend it. Loser pants, THAT FIT, are much more appealing that skinny jeans nowadays. Make sure your pants have a good length, fit in the waist and the seat (ur ass).

final helppost

>You can always tailor a waist
Literally one of the worst things to get tailored. The whole silhouette normally goes to shit when people do this.

how come? how does the silhouette go to shit, if they fit apart from the waist?

was meant for this

Pockets man. They take the seam in that goes down the middle of the seat and it brings the pockets closer and messes up the seat ratio to the legs

Holy fuck, english please?

Ok not on low waisted pants

OP here, thanks the advice man. Just need to find one of those tapes, fuck me, I guess it never occurred to me I could just measure my fucking waist... so the 30, 32, 34 is in inches eh... holy shit.

Your pants are too big if you need a belt to wear them.

Yup, these are probably too big then.

That's not the pocket seam those are the outline of his underwear lol

fractal r4

Very nice user, you're spot on.

How the fuck do images like this get online? This guy thought he looked that good to put effort into snapping this shot and posting that shit on the Internet? If this isn't a fine example of narcissism, I don't know what is. At least blur your fucking face you self indulgent daft cuck cunt.

stfu huck u look bad