What's Veeky Forums opinion on this guy?

What's Veeky Forums opinion on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHuVW63ceSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should go to prison.

Fucking PR disaster mate. Took half-assed measures at damage control after being demonized by the media, textbooks should feature this guy on how NOT to manage bad PR

>drew flak for raising drug prices
>got shit on by presidential candidates because they wanted to gain popularity
>got shit on and demonized by media
>Oh no, everyone's mad - better drop prices
>jk guys, hahaha. You were right all along!

He already is, I believe

If there's any justice, he will. No guarantee of justice in the USA though.

its just an elaborate investment strategy.

Pharma pricing regulation will become an election issue. All he had to do is short his top picks.
He keeps saying that he will prevail, but i feel he is not referring to his PR.

did nothing wrong

PLS GO MARTIN
STILL CAN'T SHILL. WE ARE ON TO YOU
SH O O SHOO ALBANIAN MEME!

a class A retard. arabian idiocy and the west world can suck my dick and shit brought him where he is now.

He won't go to jail because he didn't do anything wrong

He's a dumbass when it comes to handling himself as a biz man tho he's practically genius

Having a lots of money doesn't make you good at Veeky Forums.

To be good at Veeky Forums the only skill one needs is shitposting.

People like Martin, McAffee, and that autistic ETH Ruski proves you don't need 90% of the garbage that's posted on Veeky Forums to make money.

He does exactly what 95% of other private pharma companies do except he likes being famous and seeks more attention when he gets famous.

>McAffee
is beyond shitposting, you can see in his eyes that he does it for the money. He even openly tells you, but still somewhere deep inside you have this hope, that this deranged pedophile senile lunatic is somekind of a cyber wizard that knows the secret to hacking the whole world.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHuVW63ceSQ

The hilarious part of it is that the price of Daraprim is still at the price that Shkreli raised it to, even though it's almost been a year since he was fired.

The guy turned himself into a scapegoat and got nothing at all out of it and has ruined himself.

He has already lost 40 million dollars and there are rumors that he won't even have a net worth over a million by the end of the year.

The $40 mil he lost was his ownership in KBIO which started off being only about $2 mil before the stock went ballistic after he announced he was the new CEO. He didn't 'lose' $40 mil, he is probably up on that investment actually. He just missed out on the crazy gain because he couldn't/didn't sell. I don't think hrs going broke anytime soon unless of course the sec seizes his assets.

He's gonna have a movie after him. Just wait and we will revere him as a God when that happens.

Can you find a link to an article with credible sources that has some facts about his current net worth?

He did nothing wromg, he was just outed by social justice warriors and the news for being a capitalist businessman and not giving away drugs for next to nothing when he has a corner on a market. He obviously doesn't care about PR why should he? He's rich as fuck and cuz of that pussy comes easy living is good. What's to hate?

Hes going to jail for a long time pal, plus hes broke.

You can use Google right? You can find out at what time he announced his ownership and what percentage of KBIO and look at the chart to do the math your self instead of relying on some 'journalist' to write about it lol Veeky Forums sometimes I tell ya. There are sec docs that have all this info and even mention that the brokerage he used in collateral declined quickly the same time KBIO resumed trading. Fuck just do some actual research to validate if you are so unsure.

I don't know about the sec thing. but on the drug front he was giving out the drug for free to people who could legit claim hardship or indegence. All they had to do was fill out a form. Which is pretty standard practice in the pill business.

TL;DR
He started a hedge fund, lost all investor money, claimed to the investor he doubled their money.
He started another hedge fund, lost all investor money, claimed to the investor he doubled their money.
Bought the pharma firm, raised the price, became infamous, the stock got an higher price for all the attention he was getting. Took money from the business to pay back the investor.
Got sued by SEC for all the securities infraction he did.

he is tho.
>MGT to the moon

He's a cocky bastard but I don't dislike him.

He's a douche.

If you listen long enough you can tell he's trying to bullshit and con the world.

Not suprised he moved money around like a Ponzi.

A tragic autist who was analytically intelligent enough to make money but not socially intelligent enough not to stir up an angry mob.

Sad, because you can tell that he just wants to be liked.

this would honestly be the best play for him.

Come out as being autistic and publicly list all of the news agencies, especially the left-leaning, and show exactly how they purposefully exploited an individual, who despite his handicap, managed to reach the peak of his profession at such a young age only to have it torn away from him causing even more mental trauma all just to make a little bit of money off of ad revenue.

Get mental health groups to demand a public apology from these agencies, plus a series of lawsuits for emotional trauma and libel that will kick the current news industry hard in the cunt.

Do it Marty.

teen wolf of wall street

>drug pricing
Scapegoat

>criminal charges
Looks guilty to me
I withheld judgement until I heard what his defense would be. Which is apparently blaming his former attorney who is also a co-defendant.

The DOJ doesn't just go after anyone like an overzealous prosecutor. They have a 95% conviction rate. He's fucked.

acts like he's a boss and still spends more time in NYC being a nerd than actually fucking bitches and being rich and famous

>he's not a boss, he's a skinny fat bitch

What a shortsighted way to think about life, at least his life.

Underrated.

just read his indictment.

If I were him I'd pay whatever it'd cost to fake a death and just disappear with whatever funds he has left. Maybe some facial reconstruction and just blend in to silicon valley.

As a person, he's a complete douche. And as someone who has Aspergers himself, trust me, this dude genuinely has high functioning Aspergers. It's not even a question.

That being said, he dindu nuffin wrong in his business imo. It's voters/US government's fault for allowing it, not for business to take advantage of it.

Aspergers isn't real.

Neither are you

You clearly dont know anything about business and his story.
Hes guilty and will go to jail for fraud and lose all his assets as what he did is highly illegal.
My not talking about the drug price also. That was legal but beside the point.