Veeky Forums drinks

what are some simple (easy-to-make) alcoholic cocktails that don't require too many ingredients?
lately i've been drinking vodka tonic, but would like some variation in liquor.

dark n stormy

screwdriver

whiskey. straight.

i've wondered, for drinks that mention a particular brand, is it necessary to use said brand?

Gin and juice
Mr. Pib and Fireball

Vodka and that's it. Just ethanol and water, as minimal and effay as it gets.

I was gonna say
>"gin and tonic it has the fewest calories"
but I thought wait, let's google it first
And it turns out that's fake news, it actually has a shit ton of calories (200 per drink).

I still like it and drink it though. I also like vodka and the article i googled said vodka is pretty low on calories, so that's good.

if you have a sensitive palate and can discern it, then yes. but if you're like me and can enjoy both a 80$ steak and a 5$ foot long from subways, i think you can get away with off brand stuff

water

Blue Hawaiian, if you don't mind not using coconut cream.

This is the definitive answer for effay

Gin Tonic
tom collins
dry martini
vodka soda
old fashioned
Moscow mule
mojito
negroni
French 75
Margarita
Sour

Its really not that hard.

Thats not a cocktail dumbass, don't forget your fedora on the way out

fireball is a no-go for me after college

that's good, i'm just in no position to go full stock for branding

Nearly forgot vodka cranberry, had like 10 of those yesterday, acid reflux is killing me.

Drinking is not effay, son.

Cuba libre

You can use another rum in a dark and stormy, but it won't be a dark and stormy unless you use Goslings. Its the best for a reason.

It really is though.

yeah, why have fun

let me correct him, being drunk is not effey, and if you're drunk in public i hope you get shot

Gin martinis and Manhattans actually taste like something. A vodka martini is p. unrefined

Gin and Tonic, take a while to get used to the taste, then it's worth it

tequila, neat.

gin tonic is big atm, with good reason imo. it's good when it's poorly executed and it scales well with better gins better tonics and better garnishes.

other than that, i like a manhattan.

>drink in public

So going in parties is not fa?

Pussy

t. ironically straight-edge high schooler

What was Renton drinking here?

Bramble. Gin, lemon juice, shake/stir, topped blackberry Brandy.

inb4 stir gin bramble is actually one of the few gin drinks you shake also "bruising" gin is a meme

>drinks are fashion
stop it

I really like caipirinhas.
I don't know if they're Veeky Forums I just really like them.

jack and coke

home brewed unactivated absinthe

the top choice for Veeky Forums

Caipiroska is better t b h

There is no cocktail more effay than the aviation

yes please

wow who thought having a preference on something could instantly make you not only edgy but also a high schooler

of course not, the most effay thing you can do is stay inside, have no friends, complain about everything and be a fashion snob

this, and espacially
>tom collins
also cognac

kek

CUBA CUBA

Gin & Tonic
Sazerac
Negroni
Martini
Old Fashioned
Rusty Nail

I don't really drink much rum, tequila or vodka so I can't think of anything which uses those.

idk Veeky Forums or not but there is nothing like cold one after whole night of raving

I said drunk, not drink
i'm not ironic, and i am not the sameguy as the first post you quoted. being drunk is retarded. two drinks is max acceptable, anything more and you should be killed if in public

Jack & Coke
Cuba Libre
Screwdriver

I could drink the second till death.

long island iced tea

>then it's worth it
Basically, I can only drink this now

Mojitos are effay