GLASSES GENERAL

Where to cop chomsky's glasses?

Got these exact glasses and I love them. I wanted them ever since watching Secret Window way back when.

Bump for glasses

any narrow sunglasses recs?

Try at MIT.

I got Ray Bans round lenses Clubmasters

Y'all niggers make fun of looking like STEM majors and shit but I actually am an engineering student and will laugh all the way to the bank when I'm finished and you'll still be sucking dick for gas money

warby parker has a lot of similar styles

stfu calculator monkey

Currently wearing only shitty free Air Force glasses. I have these 5 coming from Warby Parker in a few days to try on. C/N?

Ive owned 3 pair of warby parker's and they're really hit or miss. 90% of the time though I've had a good experiences with them and I've ended up owning two pair of the Burkes and one of the Topper's. 9/10 would recommend.

I'm wearing Oliver right now, I like it
It's nice, maybe a bit bland. I like their whiskey tortoise color a lot though

When I'm not wearing contacts I wear this Ray Ban RB5308

I've got the Stocktons and Prestons.
I like the Preston's shape but they're too big for my narrow face. The Stocktons fit perfectly but I don't like the shape as much when I got them in person.

I have them as backups in case my Moscot frames get lost or break or something

Bamp

Really made me think

Should I do it bro's? I feel like this would be a bold choice for me for some reason.

I hope you didn't fall for the petroleum engineer meme.

Nope.
I'm going into biomedical engineering. But getting my undergrad in mechanical engineering first at the moment.

Do you even like what you're studying you fucking cuck

Is it a good idea to buy prescription glasses online? Is there any general knowledge I should be aware of?

>got this hairline

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

that's the same hairline he still has, it's fine

Of course I do.
I want to design and create equipment used in the healthcare industry. So I'm studying to do something I'll enjoy.

Most cucks study a worthless meme degree and wonder why they can't find jobs, or study something they hate because it pays well and then wonder why they're miserable all the time.

you probably think enrolling in a stem program is a 'bold' idea too

gtfo user

Why are you even posting this ITT? Chomsky wasn't STEM, thoughtlord

How new?

Is this the first time you've posted in a glasses general before? I think it is.

can anyone ID ben folds' glasses? or link a pair similar to his?

This guy looks like a nu-male faggot with that weak ass chin

>civil engineering undergrad cuck here
scared that literally everyone in my faculty will be unable to dress
are my assumptions correct?

Expect mostly square wireframes, cargo shorts and not much else.

that numale has accomplished more than you ever will in your entire life faggot.

I am thinking of something like. Would it work for my dark(er) skin?

Literally my dad's glasses.

Yeah, okay. Calm down there bud.
Nobody gives a shit about your hero worship of this faggot and his crappy music.

this board roflmao

effay?

Gay

Hey, me too! Great cop, desu

Just got these.

Effu a?

I like them except the wire arms. Not sure how to feel about that

Yeah same, they haven't arrived yet so I guess we'll see when they get here.

I just didn't want to have the full plastic frame to see if they're lighter, plus I just wanted something a little different.

Guys, I'm screwed. I have a very high nose bridge, and because of it it's almost impossible to find glasses that don't completely cover my eyebrows. Only wireframes fit my face and don't bury my eyebrows behind them.

dont worry about your eyebrows lol what is this

just wear your glasses lower?

Are there any better?

You don't understand. You can't just "wear glasses lower". They have to be the right fit.
That's why ordering online without trying them on is super risky.

checked, and yes
print screen next time though

I want to look like a violent revolutionary. What is Malcom X wearing?

Should I just go for Rayban Clubmasters?

Is it possible to wear translucent frames without looking like a social justice warrior? I just really like the look of them but they kinda seem ruined by association.

The general agreement on the last thread was that if a SJW nu-male or whale can make you lose the confidence in something then you're weak willed.

I disagree only a bit. If you feel that way then you never had confidence in the look in the first place.

It has nothing to do with confidence. It's like the skinhead aesthetic: it looks great, but I would always wonder if people were making bad assumptions about me based on it.

Sent a snap to someone else and just saved the image there, but thanks, ordered them

there is no association wear what you want ffs you guys are such pussies

Just copped these.

Thoughts? Really just wanted a wire frame pair and was tired of my old thick rectangles

Memes

How shit are online ordered glasses?

Most places are very good quality. WP is top notch.

The issue is not knowing how they'll look or fit in person. That's the gamble.

thoughts on these?

The Rflkt line by Eyebuydirect is really good. Top notch quality. I ordered a pair.
Sadly mine were just too big for my face, I looked bad, so I don't wear them.

No complaints though about the frames and lenses though.

ok thanks, I've heard the quality is good. They should fit fairly well, I've compared the measurements to current glasses I own, they'd be more likely to be a bit small than anything. Anyway my insurance covers them, so it's not much risk

Are these glasses autistic? I got these about a week ago to replace my shitty ugly thick-framed walmart glasses I got when I was a teenager.
I don't really have a good face for round glasses.

you may not have 'the face' for round glasses (whatever that means) but no one looks good in those costco-tier frames lol

would pic related look any good on a girl with a heart shaped face?

literally the most basic and versatile glasses one can buy, you don't need to ask

yes qt pls post pics

okay cornball what about these then
sorry i'm shy n ugly!

I got a pair of 70s trashdad/murderer glasses. Effay or no?

doesn't matter desu

but yes they're good

more pics of these?
also am copping attached in a bit

w2c those?
I don't think they make the Gregory Peck in all Buff color anymore.

w2c that vape

they look better in metallic color, but overall pretty nice

Well the color is "polished gold" or do you mean silver is a better option?

Hopefully these look more metallic in person

I guess I went with gold because I figured it would match my blond hair and gingerish beard

Looking for pic related.
Anyone know name or w2c?

heres another angle

similar model on warby

ty

These are literally everywhere.

name ONE place. I can'tfind them for the life of me. I only find oversized clubmasters.

>literally everywhere
>but cant name any place

this

Mine are very similar. I wanted full rimless, but there's a big price gap and I'm a poorfag.

I hate thick frames.

Much like this user I've got the oliver because they're small and fit my face well. The whiskey tortoise color is really understated, which was a tad disappointing at the start, but up close, I think it actually looks very cool

How did I do?

Best frame colours for someone with black hair and olive skin?

Was considering these, but not sure if I should just go for black

You can never go wrong with black my dude

Recommend me glasses? Normally wear tortoiseshell clubmaster sunglasses, I think they fit well.

Personal style is basic streetwear, mostly monochrome + runners

>Personal style
>basic streetwear, mostly monochrome + runners
just give up and buy rectangular walmart frames

Wrong is a strong word but not necessarily inaccurate. They can be terribly bland and uninteresting and really don't do anything for the wearer's eyes