Imagine being this good looking

imagine being this good looking

Imagine being so good looking only empty headed sluts want you.

ok

>tfw want to off myself everyday because i'm an ugly mutt

Seems kind of unchill since dudes will see you as competition everywhere you go and a lot of women will make negative assumptions about you. Life is a prison even if the bars are made of gold etc. I'm sure the perks are nice though.

Beauty has always been both a gift and a curse.

If you're handsome/beautiful you will be assumed to be better at what you do, more confident, smarter, more funny, etc. The list goes on a long ways. Being seen as competition by incel losers is a totally fine trade off. Women don't male negative assumptions immediately purely off the other person being beautiful, should the other person be male (in comparison to if the other person is female). Women are just as thirsty as guys, so a beautiful guy being nice to them is just good value in their eyes.
Been working on increasing my base stats for about a year to get to that level

I can

almost seems a little boring

I'm not denying the halo effect. It's far more than "incels" who do this type of thing, from my experience. It's anyone who perceives you as a threat, and if you look like the OP that's the overwhelming percentage of the population.
I'm not denying that women like to have sex. I'm saying I've seen them say some terrible shit about the most aesthetic dudes I've met IRL. Most of the cutest women I know are with above average or even average looking dudes who match their personal styles and excel exceptionally in a certain area (being a successful musician, working at a quality startup etc.)
I think it would be best to be a little above average looking since people wouldn't see you as a threat and you're still seen as attainable to the vast majority of women.
in b4 cock carousel
in b4 Tinder screenshots

>I think it would be best to be a little above average looking since people wouldn't see you as a threat and you're still seen as attainable to the vast
Oh yeah I can absolutely agree with you there. Being seen as attainable is pretty significant overall

I don't have to imagine.

It's quite a nice feeling. :)

I used to think he was a 10/10 too until I heard him talk

Youngbeckham.jpg

It's kind of sad that his sons look more like their ugly cunt of a mother.

Hazel eyes are almost brown tier shit

>the smallest one
He has slayer eyes already lol

His mid/lower face tho is a copy of his mom's, specially the pig nose.

No wonder she rarely smiles.

I just wish I could grow an even beard that isn't patchy on my cheeks.
I feel like some good facial hair would do wonders for me, even though I'm told I'm actually pretty decent looking.
I feel like some good facial hair would push me over that edge to super attractive mode.

And being ugly it's only a curse

ouch, i want to off myself every day and i'd say i'm pretty attractive

all three of them look like her, what a shame

Yeah, but he could barely dribble and had no pace desu

>what a shame

Literally who the fuck cares?

not how that works

>seriously pitying these kids

They'll grow up rich and one of their parents is pretty much a physically ideal man, I think they'll do fine.

Eh he looks old.

Its all about Trevor now.

Imagine being this good looking.

His face is fucked. Veeky Forums has weird taste.

It's amazing what a good hair cut can do for someone.

I think middle kid will grow up the most handsome. The others have that weird squint thing going on

how is his face fucked?

aside from me actually facefucking him mercilessly with my very large penis.

>Pubes on face
>Good-looking