I have no idea about sunglasses, how do I know which sunglasses to buy...

I have no idea about sunglasses, how do I know which sunglasses to buy? Can I assume that I won't fuck up with a classical style like pic related?

Put them on... look in the mirror. Get a 2nd opinion from friend/mother/partner/sister

The best that you can do just go to a store and try them all. Wayfarer look like shit on me because of the angle that they make between the arm and the front.But other glasses like clubmasters, aviators, oliver peoples etc that I own look good on me.

is there some sort of guideline as to what sort of sunglasses type should work with what face shape?

the rule of thumb is that you should opose your face shape. Ex: if your face is round you should wear a square/retangular glasses.
But there is nothing like trying them on.Just go to a mall, even in a store like h&m or whatever and try different shapes.

Well fitting wayfarers look great with almost any clothing combination, boy or girl. Best sunglasses design in history. All the shot ray bans has is pretty good. Get the $8 reps off offer so you can break/lose them and not care

W R A P

I'm happy, my two favorites are aviator and wayfarer and I got an oval face
feels good

>putting oliver peoples in your list as if it were a style of glasses and not a brand

this gq-tier 'rule' is stupid and you're better off just wearing what you like

You're so smart, I'm impressed.
I said to try them in store but then op kept asking about rules, so since op is too scared to try in store, I wrote the face shape meme.

WRAP

Try a bunch on.
Don't get wrap arounds, or weird lens colours, or those big stupid glasses that you see movie stars and rappers wearing. You can't pull any of that shit off.

What's a good store to buy sunglasses from?

Dont follow this shit! I showed it to my gf who works as optician (if it is the right word) and she said this is most retarded guide ever, just completely wrong

id on these?

Sunglass Hut? I don't know any other store t b h.

Repeat after me: AVIATORS! AVIATORS! AVIATORS!

if you ask me it's WAYFARERS, WAYFARERS, WAYFARERS

>What's a good store to buy sunglasses from?
Online. Don't buy from Sunglasses Hut because it's a MASSIVE ripoff. It's owned by a huge company called Luxotica and they have a monopoly in glasses/sunglasses market and overcharge by $100+ per pair. I'm not even kidding.... you can buy $150 brand name sunglasses for $5 online.

there's nothing more alpha male than AVIATORS.

649s, 649s, 649s, 649s, 649s, 649s, 649s, 649s

should i go for 50mm or 54mm. my face shape is oval with the widest point being my cheekbones and narrow jaw.

How can I try them on online?

PERSOL IS OP

Listen here bud. Luxotica owns sunglass hut and the sunglass companies them selves. Rayban, channel, dior, versace the list goes on! You are fucked either way.

A person at a shop is going to tell you the same thing
it doesn't matter if it's all subjective, the rules been constructed and you break it at your own risk.

Try them on in person, then copy the product code. It's best to go for brands that aren't notable enough to be counterfeited.

where do you live

this seems like a good place to ask
It dawned on me that in summer I need glasses i've been out wih friends a few times and i hate it when can barely look around without my eyes hurting (for some reason I'm sensible to strong light)
Anyway , i tried a pair of glasses at the local mall but they all seem to fit bad on my face , here's why
1 I'm ugly ,thats not gonna change
2 I have a jew nose and every piece I tried on sits too high on my nose bridge

So does anyone know what kind of glasses I should get specifically?

Apologize.

and how do you get them for as low as 5 dollars?

>How can I try them on online?
Buy a pair! They're $10 and not $200-350 like shit from Luxotica.
I know. Buy unbranded or fake shit from China. It's the same thing really.

chinese websites. there's literally hundreds and hundreds of sunglasses to pick from in $3.99 - $15 price range. the only downside is that you'll wait 20-30 days for them to arrive since shipping is free.

That doesn't mean she has good fashion sense fucking lmao she's retarded

come on twinks