Be honest

I made my 2nd prototype sneaker. Trying to really learn shoe making better in the hopes of forming my own company you guys will wear in your feet.

Can you give me ideas or express what you want in your sneakers as well as what you think of the one I made?

I'd really appreciate it

that;s cool

needs more duct tape

these look like they're made by kanye himself, like assembled by kanye west by hand

lmao that's so bad

don't give up tho

Right now you're at potato level compared to your one day competitors but its probably better than 95% of us could do. Just keep getting better at what you do.

The padding is all fucked and looks stupid. Pull tab looks like shit. Overall the concept is pretty boring.
Do you have shoe lasts? Do you have a proper sewing machine?

Don't give up. Just try to make them look more professional. No one will take a prototype in that stage seriously.

Post more pics; the guys in the diy thread will be able to help you

Dont give up

>w-what? I n-never owned roshe or yeezy I w-wouldn't know h-how to copy them haha

Seriously tho, good work. Initiative is what you've got and that w/ hard work/practice will get you somewhere. Props

I only use sewing to stitch everything together

Thank you for the honesty man, I appreciate it. I'll work harder bro

Thank you for the serious critiques, and yeah I do use a shoe last and a sewing machine to produce the shoes. I need to work on my sewing and making sure everything looks presentable. I admit it is a boring concept.

Pic related, understood I'll check out the dit threads.

Understood man,going to keep practicing and working on designing and crafting. I appreciate the reply man. Thank you

Yeah my friend told me it looks like a fake roshe too and I never actually owned or seen a pair so it was kind of odd. I am stupid for going with such an easy concept sneaker. Thank you or the input man I'll try and really be unique with the next prototype

hideous print on the numbers - sloppy handwriting and weak ink
garbage stitching on the heel pull
is that gauze across the front of the upper? report back with pics once the surgery heals and your shoe can remove its bandages

I don't even know what's going on

Thank you glthe critical responses man will take them to heart

just wanted to say you're being hella wholesome dude. keep up the passion and the dedication to follow your hobbies cause it's more than the rest of us will do.

Okay...
The sole looks cheap, and the outwardness (For lack of a better word) of it is not great(Looks like yzy or roshe or other shit sneaker)
Personally, I think that it is better to have a more streamlined upper if you are going for slipons, otherwise they end up looking like slippers.
Other than that, i like the cut and sew aspect of it and am happy that you have the drive to even try something like this

looks like a deformed version of the Christopher Kane runners. look them up for inspo

if its not goodyear welted, im not wearing it bro

You chose literally the hardest thing to make and so far they don't look too bad, probably the most supportive thread I've seen in years.

If you make something genuinely innovative, I guarantee you'll make tons of cash off the techwear demographic. Experiment with different materials to see how lightweight and breathable it can be. See if you can get some Dyneema fabric.

holy shit man keep going

>I'll try and really be unique with the next prototype
Don't

You need to learn how to properly do things. Do replicas, copy what you can find until your skills are on point. It is useless to try to be creative if you can't get it done anyway

Yeah I'm working with very lightweight mesh materials currently and I'll look into the one you named as well. Thank you for your input man, I really appreciate it.

Yes sir

Understood, learning to really do and perfect sewing, and measuring for the sneakers is the main thing.

I'd really like to thank you all for this. Taking all these critiques to heart

numbering looks like shit
back hook thing looks like shit
use a different material for the top
is that a piece of duct tape across the front?

solid bottom half though keep it up

sending you a hug, keep it up!

w2c?

You're going places user. Don't know where the fuck you're going but you're going places