Nike SFB Field 8"

been wanting a pair of Nike SFB for ages now. my style is somewhere between Terrorwave/tech/shai core.

general inspo guide. are these still viable in 2017?

Style combo sounds interesting. Post some of your fits.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

considering to buy them but am a manlet post inspo that isn't shia pls

Former soldier here. Those boots are comfy as fuck compared to other boots, but not durable. The sole falls off super fast. Gotta get a stitched in sole.
Of course you're a poster and will never wear them innawoods or innacombat, so fuck off and wear what you want.

>Of course you're a poster...

You're a poster too...

What a faggot

>Former soldier here

got that in there

you got to put some edge to it or you will end up looking like a swag faggot
former person that doesnt give a shit if you are a soldier or not, i still dont give a shit

i wasn't going to say that it's too matchy-matchy, but then i saw the paper bag

i copped a pair from the nike employee store for cheap as hell a while ago and have no regrets, they're really comf. wear them really often when i'm gonna be walking around all day and they work great + look good

i bought a pair of the 6" and they were super lightweight it's good conditioning for getting into milsurp boots

Same mane. I let out pretty good chuckles when I see CBs in public.

do you think nba players scoff at people wearing sports gear?

nah being scene in public doesnt bother me. im confidant with the style choices i make. but ive seen preps wearing standard steel cap construction shoes in Sydney CBD. and it looks awful as fuck.

im an artist from the western suburbs. a photographer. im usualy wearing nudie jeans.alpha bomber with a hoodie underneath. lately ive had an urge to incooperate more Adidas and Nike attire into my wardrobe, hence terrorwave. also a casio f-91w.

I owned a pair in coyote since 2014. Wore then semi regularly until they started falling apart earlier this year. Literally loved them to death. That being said I bought a pair of used danner RAT boots off ebay and I'm much happier with those. Food for thought.

>inna
>CBs
>mane
>nah
>im
>confidant
>preps
>CBD

ARE ILLITERACY, AND LINGOISM, PREVALENT AMONG EXMILITARIES BECAUSE OF MILITARY TRAUMA, OR BECAUSE YOU WERE ALREADY LIKE THAT BEFORE JOINING HE MILITARY?

>12586120
>12586120
you are juicy and you can’t have yet another fucking dissapointment dissapointed, fucking noob

buddy i’m not the one insulting a cartoon child

i alternate between green and blue.

my art revolves around contemporary Muslim men dealing with this trauma. its mainly portraiture.

>Same mane. I let out pretty good chuckles when I see CBs in public.

Same mane. I used to be a basketball player so you can imagine my bemusement when I see people wearing basketball sneakers. It's like, do they even play basketball? I'm not so sure. I also used to be a runner, a skater, a hiker, a soldier, a rock musician and a futuristic punk. I let out a pretty good chuckle when I see people showcasing aesthetics that belong to my particular repertoire of identities.

underrated post.

why do you bother writing in caps all the time, but not green text? stop being a faggot sandnigger

w2c green shirt on the left?

should i cop these? are they comfy ?
are they nice ?

>Pointless inflammatory post intended to mitigate the intense feelings of self hatred due to being a worthless dreg

Please kill yourself you pathetic faggot.

Adidas gsg9 boots are better, and they come in any color that starts with bl and ends with ack

Is someone a little butthurt that we bombed his friends?
Fuck off, Mohammed, no one gives a shit what you have to say. I wipe my ass with pages I've ripped out of the Koran.

do they have any in blbrownack?

wow when i saw these instantly fell invlove and my style too. still debating, but think i should get a standard pair of SFB's first.

even amongst enemies their is respect. but youre country is full of ignorant sons of bitches. goodluck with trump retard.

its a sweater i picked up thrifting at a local vinnies, $6.

Usmc is a photo shop

He's not a faggot

Not sure, i bought black ones