His style is top tier

His style is top tier .
Any ideas on the shoe brand ?

asos tan chelsea

stupid questions in fuckboygeneral or where 2 cop. ffs

His style is fucking shit.

what? why

you can see how fucking cheap those clothes are. The jeans doesn't fit and he's not the correct body type to wear skinny jeans. Those chelseas look atrocious with those pants. And it's a basic bitch instagram fit. Need more reasons?

I don't understand why those reasons make it shit

What? You doesn't understand how shitty clothes that doesn't fit or match makes a fit bad?

His style really isn't that good.
You can find shoes like that almost anywhere. GANT make some decent chelseas.

he's just tall and jacked, anything can look good on him

if the jeans fit properly and if the chelseas were a different color and not so cheap, it would be a great fit

Dats gay

this looks like a picture a high schooler would like on instagram

Pants are too tight, it looks faggy

Fashion boots will always look gay as fuck on men

>top tier
>basic as shit 3 years behind
>poor silhouette and lines
lmao

>fashion boots will always look gay as fuck on men
i am confused as to why you are on this board

the shoe color doesnt go with the fit tho

Fucking try hard

He looks like the male equivalent of a basic bitch. Not even being edgy, it's just nothing special or worthy of making a thread about.

Just enter any clothing store, cop all the trendy stuff up front, and you have this "style"

I think he meant fast fashion boots. Usually bad quality too.

I'm mainly Veeky Forums to be fair

my opinion still stands. boots are for work or heavy snow. OP is literally wearing chick boots with a heel

Jeans are complete garbage. Super feminine and not in a good way.

yes?

Glad someone else thinks that those shoes look like shit with that outfit. And those pants look terrible on him, he's too big to wear skinny jeans.

Do you know a more expensive style of the boots?

And with this comment you prove that you don't know shit about fashion (or boots)

i continue to be confused. Chelsea boots have been unisex boots since the 19th century.
The beatles had theirs custom made with twice as high heels and as you can surely agree the beatles had to beat pussy off with a stick.

The Beatles were a force of nature in terms of charisma & talent.

If you really love it, buy clothes in this colour and these textures. Not skinny jeans, not a generic muscle fit T, not chelseas. They are incredibly feminising, but that's not the worst thing:

The worst thing that everyone here subconsciously rejects, hence why this 'average' seeming outfit is so hideous to us (and to women, who are 1000x more sensitive to these things) is this:

It shows lack of character. Lack of spine. You are one of the millions of 'lads' who have decided they want to be manly and attractive like their rolemodels, like Rockstars, like videogame and movie heroes. But in their excitement to buy the costume of a manly, attractive man, they fuck up - they don't account for their relative station in life. These outfits only look good on alpha men who pioneered them. Kanye's outfits only look good on him - another nigger wearing chelseas, distressed earth tones etc just looks like a tryhard faggot aping his idol.

It's generic, it shows lack of character and imagination, it will seem incredibly dated in 3 years. People who look good and have unique outfits are timeless. James Dean's outfits are timeless, BUT he pioneered them too. People on this board regularly share inspiration and clothes from fashion collections 20, 30 years ago.

Dressing well is timeless, it is the principle of choosing clothes that fit, that have a cohesive colour scheme, that are reasonably within the bounds of your station in life, that are made with quality materials, that you aren't afraid to do physical activity in, that reflect your charisma and intelligence. It also requires a sense of effortlessness, like you chose your clothes with little consideration for what other people care about - like a man who can casually pick up a guitar and play a beautiful melody without thinking.

Generic Pinterest "le well dressed fashion man!" shit is a guaranteed turnoff for anyone with triple digit IQs.

I know a place to which you should return that starts with "r" and ends with "eddit".

maybe fuck off and kys you fucking loser bitch

lol what ? you wouldnt say that to my face because your fat and ugly

desu this.

being Veeky Forums isn't about following trends
i wear a lot of thrifted and military surplus shit and i get a fair amount of compliments because i put my outfits together well and they compliment my personality
i would feel pretty fugin unconfident wearing some generic outfit i found online, walking through a city and seeing 1000 other men wearing the same thing
it feels like a globalist scheme to make us mindlessly follow a clique.
>tfw born too late for real subcultures with handmade and thrifted unique outfits

i don't even like Le beetles but he has a point, Op's image is cancer
Op, have a look at a cool brand you might like, I think they're called "Asos", lots of dope and clean fits you can cop!

OP's image is awful, but not because of anything the redditor wrote.

I know that the guy in the OP is wearing some gay ass shoes lmao

>James Dean's outfits are timeless
muh timeless gq fashion

james dean literally just wore what every other young person was wearing in the 50s

You're overanalyzing it. He's in good shape, good set of hair, good jaw, and doesn't look like a manlet.

He can wear whatever he wants and have it look like top teir style. Being attractive is automatic "stylish" points. Wear maybe one thing outside of a basic sneaker-T-darkjeans combo and you're "fashionable" to any regular person.

looks like the letter T

gay bait

You guys are the reason why I still come and lurk Veeky Forums. Thanks for making yourself heard in those troubled times

>being Veeky Forums isn't about following trends

Yeah, it's about dickriding dead trends like Rick Owens 4 years after everyone stopped giving a shit.

Op here .
Jesus I didn't know there is so many insecure guys here ...
I just wanted to know what shoes he wear ...
I can clearly see that many of you suffer from things that have nothing to do with clothes at all .

fashion, just as any visual art, is all about proportions and shapes - his chest is big, yet he makes it ever bigger visually with scoop neck, and his legs are kinda dyel but he makes them visually smaller by wearing dark colored skinny jeans. It makes him look like a caricatire of himself. Not to mention that the shoes colour doesn't really match the rest of the outfit.

The material of both jeans and tshirt look really
cheap but he wears visibly expensive shoes which makes the whole fit unbalanced, like it screams "I spent almost all my budget on these shoes so I had to buy the rest of my outfit on H&M sale".

oh, I just noticed these chelseas are asos

well, they at least look good on the photo

just to be clear i also find op's outfit to be horrendously boring but i was replying to and his shitting on the chelsea boot

You can write "chelsea boot style mens" on google and all the pictures are alpha as fuck .
Most ppl here no clue what they talking about

Gee, it's almost like it's full of betas who think dressing in draperies they stole from Grandma is gonna get them a gf.

this board falls for bait so bad

Please leave this board and/or kill yourself

Summerfag