Recommended sunscreen? Hopefully something that feels light

Recommended sunscreen? Hopefully something that feels light.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-sunscreen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Hopefully something that feels light.
How the fuck can sunscreen be heavy

Eucerin Sun Gel

How the fuck do you not know how?

Basement dwellers don't know the concept of "moisturizing" or "skincare."

I use pic related and it seems like it works well. I'd take any recommendations tho

I been using L'Oreal Ombrelle since I was a kid

Moisturizing and skincare are for homosexual men, not heterosexual men.
Women like a man to look rugged, their instincts tell them he is strong and successful because he has lived long enough to look mature.
Gay men like their boys to look younger, they want catamite boipussy.

The exception is acne. People with acne should understandably put any amount of things on their face if it treats that problem.

Oogg I also caveman

just because he didnt conform to your standards doesnt mean it is in any way justifiable to demean his own by comparing it to that of which a caveman would think

he gave you a good reason, you gave him a bad one. good job stupid. i wonder who im going to listen to?

Biore Watery essence - best sunscreen i have ever used, feels like a moisturiser

Use the essence if you have dry/sensitive skin, Gel if you have combo/oily skin

*grunting noises*

hehe

Anything by Hampton sun.

Post your boipussy you little brat. I will teach you some respect.

this is a solid answer

asians really know how to make good sunscreen

skincare is for people who don't want to look like they're a damn mummy by the time that they're like 50, desu

does it work well under makeup?

Stop being a faggot you faggot

Any reliable place to get it legit that ships internationally?

what if i have sensitive oily skin?

Sunscreen is for people who don't want a dermatologist taking malignant chunks off their face by the time they're 40.

I wasn't counting sunscreen under skincare. Though obviously it is a product for taking care of your skin.

I'm talking moisturizers, toners, face masks etc. Those are for gays.

WRONG, when women want by rugged men isn't someone with shit skin. What they mean is they want someone with good BONES, forward growth, good brow ridge, jaw, chin, wide palate, flaring zygos and cheeks.

This works well, leaves no residue and doesn't stain clothes.
Also doesn't smell like windex or an Acapulco breakfast dive, which is nice.

You described a monkey.

I use it under BB cream - works perfectly, girlfriend uses it with more makeup and doesn't cause issues.

get the Gel

I buy it in a store locally (Brisbane, Australia) any asian beauty store will probably have it. Otherwise probably can just use amazon or any online beauty store.

^^^^ makeup part was meant for you

inb4 I get called a shill. As with anything, take this with a grain of salt, but you'll find similar advice just about everywhere else.

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-sunscreen/

life ain't fair