youtube.com/watch?v=qAeMI8w_9xc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH3GSrCmzC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wd--YgSCfA
youtube.com/watch?v=3QwiTYBzU68
youtube.com/watch?v=_FEa_Q3E-HE
youtube.com/watch?v=gNRVQnz6jps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. He does the 60s whiteboy look really well (sadly he fell victim to the times in the late 70s and started wearing the wide-collared, load-print shirts). Pretty hard look to pull off today. I don't have inspo but would welcome it.

Not to mention, he's probably one of the top 5 musicians, like, ever. His music has such a unique sound, the mixture of jazz and classical is just right. His stuff is serene enough that you can let it take you away, yet complex enough to please even the most technique-minded listener.

Fun fact: it is believed that he wrote the infamous "Blue in Green" as well as "Flamenco Sketches" off of Miles Davis' seminal "Kind of Blue" album.

Here's a little selection of my favorite tunes of his and a few pics I had on my computer:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH3GSrCmzC8

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wd--YgSCfA

youtube.com/watch?v=3QwiTYBzU68

youtube.com/watch?v=_FEa_Q3E-HE

youtube.com/watch?v=gNRVQnz6jps

(not OP) thanks for all this, user!

I wish there were more modern clothes that somewhat imitate the simplicity, professionalism yet coolness that suits had.

Wearing them nowadays just doesn't feel the same, at all.

on second inspection, I don't think that's Bill.

r8 my fit

>rolled sleeves
Shit

>implying
its not hard to roll your sleeves down you literal r tard

It's only in the process of passionate lovemaking with your instrument. Otherwise, it just doesn't fit

A big gap in this thread

sounds like you're wearing shitty suits mate

Sun Ra is afro-futurism personified

trips of truth

this thread is now /jazz/, specifically spacejazz

and some rammellzee, just because

is Bill cosby Sun Ra?

As a double bassist I can confirm it is more comfortable to roll up one's sleeves when playing.