I know asia is super into "couple clothing" but i don't see it really being a thing elsewhere...

I know asia is super into "couple clothing" but i don't see it really being a thing elsewhere. I think it's really cute but I feel like guys would think it's too cheesy or embarassing. Would you match clothes with ur gf? Like actually want to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GBfPN_GlRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would but in a more subtle way than your pic

also
>gf

Ahh i like that, thats cuter. That pic was the only i could find amongst the god awful two halves make a whole heart couple shirt pics. And yea no so either but i can dream lol

matching clothes with a girl is so gay

Im not a cuck so I take the lead when it comes to style. My gfs have based their styles on mine, not my wearing matching shit or whatever. It's better this way boys.

My girl and I have wildly different styles, so no.

wtc his tee?

Matchings fits with anyone annoys the fuck out of me.

My ex and I both thought it was cringeworthy, there was a time where I was wearing a checkered red shirt and she worse a checkered green one, coincidentally the same design. We saw each other, laughed and said to the other to change because there was no way we're were walking in public like that.

Yeah.

But I'm asian so I guess that doesn't really count?? I've never understood why white guys don't like to do things with their girlfriends. Always comes across as two people who happen to fuck and live in the same house instead of a couple.

Dressing the same isn't really some great activity, and couples not looking like retards in public wearing matching clothing doesn't prohibit them from doing stuff together other than sex

Post inspo

Asian even make relationships materialistic. Gross

The way I hear it girls in Asia go crazy for western men willing to treat them like we do over there. They watch too many romcoms, I guess.
So I'd be suspicious about adopting anything their men do with them.

fucking gross, get matching nooses or something

I would do whatever the fuck I want

most white guys are too individualistic/competitive to match clothes with friends or gf...they think everyone will call them a faggot if they follow someone else's suggestion on what to wear (which is all anyone ever does on this site but i guess it's not gay if a stranger tells you what to wear lmao)

granted asians are too shy for pda or to openly say "this is my gf/bf" so that's partly why they do matching fits, as far as i know (to signal relationship status)

idk, just try to look good together regardless

This 100,000,000,000,000%.

I would, but u need a gf first

me and my gf

which one's the girl?

Kaiser von Loopy is the Übermensch
Vas Kallas is the Überfrau

bruh you on the fashion board

I would if I had a gf. I'd probably be more into it than her. Especially Halloween.

Hansel und Gretel
>not even German

Murdoch and Murdochchan...?

Hanzel und Gretyl - More German than German
youtube.com/watch?v=2GBfPN_GlRE

Asians can get away with this because asian guys are pretty much women.
It just looks like two girl best friends

I would but I'm not going to suggest that unless I'm drunk.

I don't have a fucking gf f off

My bf appreciates my fashion sense a lot and we look good together, but we wouldn't purposely match (the closest we got to that is matching discord profile pictures). Sometimes we'll dress similar because we both have a vintage, military surplus (past and present), never dress too casual type of style. In the end I would not purposely match like in OPs picture, but I would be okay with wearing similar clothing because it's already like that

i don't mind matching with my gf. we have two pairs of shoes we both have and sometimes wear together, a few tees, and i have a pink hat, she has a baby blue hat (i know, we bought these a while back) but we don't go out of our way to match shit. koreans btw

kek you incels find a way to hate anything

holy shit this is the gayest shit ive ever seen
what kind of fucking herb would coordinate their dress with their girlfriend
no self respecting male takes advice from their girlfriend

This.

yo my girlfriend has fantastic taste why wouldn't i take advice from her

Matching couples are kind of cute, but it isn't really for me. I have a toned down punk style and went on a few dates with a guy who wore only band tees and had the undercut hair, a tattoo sleeve, and a lip ring. I usually feel pretty comfortable in my own clothes, and he was an attractive guy in his own right, but our combined edge was autistic and gartered way too much attention to the point where we were both uncomfortable. Like if we showed up at the same party or was just standing in the same room everyone would just assume we came together. Also, there was the fact that I didn't want to be associated with the music he listens to.

My GF is from Korea (where this is a thing). She wants to do it but I don't. The best she gets is when my shirt is roughly the same colour/pattern as hers.

I am not buying clothes specifically to match.

I have no fucking gf and been single since ages.
I can only dream of such bonding opportunities.

What music would that be?

there is no gf and all my relationships are dysfunctional and the "people" involved favor silent treatment instead of talking things out. what I think about matching clothers? go figure.

Not an argument

it is tho.

Korean couple fashion is pretty cute desu

Asians tend to have a harder time developing personalities on their own, so they develop them in groups - from couples to gangs to subcultures
For everyone else anything more then sharing some shirts and jackets with your gf is just comes off as creepy

Step one, get laid
Step two, get her really into either the sex or my personality
Step three, start showing up for sex in progressively dumber outfits (Hawaiian shirts, a t-shirt with my own face on it)
Step 4, give her one of my stupid shirts
Step 5, go out in public together.
Repeat as many times as possible.

yeah but i'm living in seoul