Badboy General

aka my inspo thread. I need to make a new one cause you all are fucking up this shit.

Bad boy, not Big Guy

gilbert grape was retarded NOT BABDOY

Hey! It's me!

Looks faggot, not bad boy.

this badboy takes it in the ass

:3

LOL Shia is a manlet cuck who can't even handle the bantz.
Look at those girly jeans tucked into his boots

The place beyond the pines is unironically my inspo
I want a face tat, a bike and a latina gf because of that film kek

needs more metals

What is this type of shirt called?

men are so insecure

DUDE CIGARETTES LMAO

paisley

you posted this in its own thread a couple weeks ago, i was too tired to give feed back and everyone else just saying "it sucks bro xd" so let me give you some good feedback. Cut hair or thin it out, your eyebrows are thick but a very good unique thick, but your hair needs to be thinned or cut to shoulder bottom of neck length. Use face cleaner and moisturized to help with your minor breakout/acne. Fully clean shave your stubble until it is fully grown out and thick/even. trade sunglasses for wayfarers or club masters. if you insist on wearing band shirts for the metal look, buy a full cotton no blend and make sure it has a think loose look by distressing it by washing it hard with washing soda (easy to make just cook baking soda in oven at 350 for 10-15m). Grab a pack of plain white full cotton thin t-shirts, for that classic badboy look. REMOVE SPIKES FROM JACKET. Its a really nice leather jacket, not too worn not too new no gross ass super shine. Also remove pin hanging from zipper on left pec. Spikes on the shoulder eppuletes look good leave 'em. for jeans, straight or fitted NO SKINNY it will not work with your body shape. For jeans buy raw denim dont wash them let them fade for more devil-my-care look. Deep blues, or blacks. If you cant afford raw denim, find cheap walmart jeans or thrift store jeans you like wash them in washing soda consistently, and rub them down in cigarette ash, to wear them down quickly. Simple black belt, no more bullet hot topic belts. simple black. For shoes rock combat boots, or any classic simple shoes, converse, vans etc. For shoes no bright colors or loud patterns simple stuff only. white socks for contrast, or cotton wool blend boot socks. There you're good. Don't fall for shit graphic tee's and other edgy shit. You can look fucking rad. Also I personally think a short or medium cut hair would look better with your eyebrows, but you seem like your hard stuck on the rocker hair. Pls do yourself right. GL

get off this board newfag poltard

you're on a fashion board and you get triggered over fashion advice?
neck yourself imbecile

how does Ryan Goose look so good? is it just being semi Veeky Forums? his face is like average 7/10 and hes like 34. Wish I could wear a ripped t shirt without looking mentally ill

>he thinks that's fashionable

back to r/streetwear with you!

post fit buddy

we need more anons like these. I noticed you, user. I'm also user. Nice to meet you.

and you, go eat a dick, you fuck

What's the dif?

he baaad homie

w2c shoes

>all the inspo threads are dying to make room for the summer cancer

These faggots look so unbelievably tryhard

That is an instant turnoff for women. It is literally advertising that you seek approval from effeminate men interested in minute, autistic fashion "microtrends". Lack of character, metrosexuality, lack of any 'roots' or authenticity to the outfits.
I guarentee you all of these men would cry if you made them crawl under a car to change its oil in their kooky 'slacker edgy weathered' clothes. They wear combat boots, yet you could probably break their legs. The holes in their shirts are not from wear, but from autistic manicuring with scissors. Their clientelle in their shops are literally Brooklynite insecure estrogen bug men.

Do not be like these people. Choose clothes that suit you, choose clothes you aren't afraid to do masculine and physical activities in, choose clothes that are conscious of both your roots, your occupation in life, and what you aspire to be - and if the end result is a metrosexual hipster faggot, it's time for the noose.

You can be the exception to your feminised teen friends. The younger you start dressing like a man, the more they will look up to you and the more you will have a sense of self and dignity in this sea of globalism and consumerism. Reject faggotry. Reject hipsters. Reject quirky or edgy trends. Be yourself, and make yourself masculine and dignified.

hair too metrosexual. would look better with a buzz cut

id on shoes?

what is this, a manlet thread?

my dad

looks jewish

This isn't r/oldschoolcool, faggot. You can't see anything of his outfit.

>sorry, sweetie
he looks retarded, long lanky and then a small hoodie on top

post your fit then
why are you deflecting?

is that a man?

>whiteknighting shia this hard
have a little self respect why dont you

>bad boy
>bitch wrist effeminate manlets

>still not posting your fit
fucking pathetic lmfao

why the fuck would i post myself on Veeky Forums? still doesnt make up for his shit outfit

different user, newfag

is elias really a manlet? how tall is he?

>badboy general
>no dylan
Honestly though, how does one get so Veeky Forums? Is it just confidence?

LOL, you're getting btfo by 3 different posters and don't even realize it.
And this epic damage control, wew lad.

Post your own fit, I wanna see your jean leggings tucked into your boots. :*

>That is an instant turnoff for women.
>dressing for girls

kys desu

I think the secret is having genocidal tendencies

great film. Cried like a pussy bc I never knew my dad when he was alive

wrong movie lmao

>bad
tshitty to be you living with dicotomies

>not a single fit posted

>tfw you cant wear white shirts because your nipples show through

good post

>you will NEVER be the goose

If you wanna be badass

I have that same motorcycle

And yes it's because I'm broke

>I have that same motorcycle
doubtful, it's built with different parts from other bikes. you might have the stock version(like I do) so I doubt you have that exact bike

Can someone please ID this shirt for me?

>Badboy general

>Either models/actors pretending to be bikies or fuccbois in a leather jacket

Skinny emo faggots arn't bad boys. If you look like you've never won a fight before you're a fuccboi

what pants are these?

LMFOA

wish i could, it is a nice shirt

Where can I find these boots

>Veeky Forums in 2017