Ask a guy who lost 11 grand anything

Ask a guy who lost 11 grand anything.

i dont get it

do you plan to produce progeny?

>if yes

why?

This was a waste of a thread and a strange way to say you bought a car. But hey, its AMA so..

>Why did you buy a car that cost more than your annual salary?
>What did you work out for your payment plan?
>What type of vehicle?
>What do you do for a living that you only make 24K?
>Why are you on Veeky Forums? You clearly arent concerned about making financially wise decisions..

I want to say he bought the car for $34,955 and then subsequently sold it for $24000 thus incurring a loss

ah yes I am going to say you are correct.
>Inb4 it was the wrong color

Someone I know bought a car for 18k, jewcluding the fees and other bs. 7 years later poor lad paid 34k so far.

Refinance here. Refinance there. 28% Apr here. And to this day, 2500 is still owed on it.

makes you wonder how many people do that with their own vehicles.

>take transit and waste an extra 3 hours of my day
Yeah no thank you. Ill keep my vehicle

>buy out of the money calls for $11k
>shitload of calls on MGT
>low odds but you gotta risk big to earn big
>calls expire worthless
>feelsbad.jpg ;_;

m-maybe next time a grandma dies I'll invest the inheritance better

This. Standing in the rain after a 10 hour work day to wait for a bus that may or may not show up within 30 minutes of when it is supposed to and takes half an hour to go five miles is overrated. I think I'd rather get in my car and get home before my dinner is cold and my daughter goes to bed.

People without cars are so self righteous about how a car is a money pit. If you buy a reliable used car and do routine maintenance, the convenience is well worth the cost unless you live someplace like Manhattan or Toyko where driving/parking is so prohibitively expensive.

If you are going to buy a car only buy cars that appreciated.

911 GT3s always appreciate

how do u lost it?

Buying a depreciating car. Only wage cucks are dumb enough to do this.

Clearly you're a retard

Yes he should have bought one of those cars that increases in value over time. Damned fool.

>defensive car owner justifying money wasted

time is money and some jobs require a vehicle

I've heard horror stories.

For instance this 18 year old walked into a car lot, got talked into trading in his car he bought 3 months ago. Traded it in for a new car, still had 4k neg on his old one. Both with 28% Apy. The sales guy got him to take a loan out for the 4k at 14% Apr to cover the neg.

Happens everyday.

Another story is a dude had a BMW. Threw his whole income tax return to fixing it, couldn't get it fixed. Traded it in with neg on it (forget the amount) to get a new Nissan. He now pays 750 a month and has child support. Hear the dude eats cerial everyday at work.

I'm rockin' my 3% and hate my car, car payment, and everything involved in financing a car. Never again will I. I could only imagine these peoples positions.

It's not even funny. It's fucking disgusting that this happens.

I love my 97 Camry. She's always gotten me where I needed to go and I've had her since highschool.
I've eaten in it.
I've fucked in it.
I've slept in it.

Best story
>Be 21 and stop at a red light with windows rolled down
>Young couple waiting at bus stop.
>Cute girl was pissed at her hipster boyfriend for taking too long to get ready and missing the bus.
>Guy screams "It's like you don't even care about my feelings!"
>I yell out "Why are you dating a pussy who makes you take the bus?"
>Girl beams me a big smile.
>Guy gets pissy and yells "you're driving a piece of shit, shut the fuck up"
>Cut him out with "Why is your mouth open? No one's dick is out."
>Girl is outright laughing at her boyfriend now
>follow up immediately with "You're cute, I'm getting bubble tea, get in"
>She takes the perfect opportunity to spite the little bitch
>He tries to grab her, she shakes him off, light goes green, she get's in laughing.
>Guy left looking like a total bitch.
>Got some fuckin' chatime, hit it off, fucked, and had a great summer fling.

Get a cheap used honda/toyota or end up as a little fag being ditched at a bus stop with nothing but his skinny jeans.

I imagine that his bus ride home was similar to The Wolf of Wallstreet's ending. Alone and surrounded by other losers.

>buying a 34k car when you make 24k a year
That's just idiotic.

>things that never happened
cool story

>Bubble tea

As much as that makes you a fag user I can't aruge that chicks love buble tea.