Are knuckle dusters effay? I don't mean the retarded kind with spikes and shit...

Are knuckle dusters effay? I don't mean the retarded kind with spikes and shit, I just mean the really basic brass kind like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

weapons-universe.com/constantine-brass-knuckles.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>knuckle dusters
cuck-a-doodle-doo

Original comment.

I can see it looking okay with some fits.
>inb4 full rick

I hear they are likely to fuck up your own fingers but I am not certain how unless someone grabbed them or some shit. Just use a roll of pennies instead OP.

knuckles fuck up your fingers if if you hold them between your second and third knuckles like a cat paw. or if have them set just below your top knuckles but they are two large. This shape of knuckle may be more iconic and Veeky Forums but the style i posted here has fitted finger holes and are set in a straight line allowing you to hold them in a proper fist.

Brass knuckles are terrible for self-defense because they're illegal almost everywhere and where they aren't illegal judge, jury and police will still not look kindly on you.
The only good time to use them would be offensively when you don't mind killing or giving serious brain damage to a person and you know you won't get caught.
In which circumstances you could pick a much better weapon.

Even offensively it can pay to use a different weapon. For instance pepper spray has the appearance of being a non-lethal self-defense tool. So you could get someone in the eye with pepper spray and beat the Christ out of them with a stick.
You tell them this guy came at you, you defended yourself with the spray and in the heat of the moment also had to use a stick which you found at the scene.
Your word against his.

>Your word against his.
In a case of self defence you need to actually prove that you were defending yourself. If it comes down to "your words against his", then it means that you can't establish it so you get convicted. Also "the heat of the moment" is not and has never been a valid defence in court. Especially if you're beating up a guy who has already been pepper sprayed with a fucking stick. Any decent lawyer would also rely on that to convince the judges that the spraying was not self defence.

Also this whole thread is a cuckfiesta. If you need to carry faggot weapons around to feel safe I sincerely pity your life. It also applies to guns and fighting blades.

Only if the other guy also has a weapon. If you hit someone with those and he has no weapon you are a pussy faggot.

Get a push knife instead

I want a pair of these soooooooooooooooo bad but they're illegal and impossible to find in the UK (I live in London so you'd think i'd be able to get a pair somehow but I guess not...)

not very effective, you can probably remove teeth with it

but since you can't apply so much force since use is pretty up close and awkward angle

you're better off causing mass impact trauma to the body via blunt object also additional range

how about those defense rings that fold into knuckles? Impractical so most production of them is non existent but its Veeky Forums. Somebody find me some please

How edgy are all of you fuckers? How often do you get in fights that you think this is necessary?

just in case, Not any stranger than carrying a flashlight or lighter in my opinion

> If you need to carry faggot weapons around to feel safe I sincerely pity your life.

t. never been outside

edgy teens dressed in black protest trump in the streets of the majors cities near me almost every weekend.

they gather in large groups all dressed in black throw a brick towards civillians/police then disperse

and do it all day every friday and sat.

they also swarm anyone who tends to walk into the "front line" of the crowd.

if i could conceal carry I would. so if these kids start to tick it up a notch i have at least some sort of force multiplyer even if it's just 10 rounds of 9mm para in a glock 19

Ideally I would like it to be legal in california, to carry a few dozen 30 round mags, and just lay .223 into the crowd of millenial anarchist thugs for a bout 20-25 mins until they start to disperse

Wow if going outside is something scary to you, I pity it even more.

If it were legal they would carry as well and your sorry ass would get shot dead before you'd even switch the safety off. Fucking faggot.

haha

>doesn't know how US law works
>calls others faggots for carrying weapons and being prepared
o boy am I laffing

Brass knuckles may look cool, but it would be a huge mistake to buy them, let alone carry them around, let alone actually hit someone with them for literally ANY reason under the sun, no matter how well justified it may seem. In theory they're extremely effay, a'la Red in Boris and Arkady Strugatsky's Roadside Picnic, but that doesn't mean you should get them. Pistols and machine guns are effay, too, but unless you're a cop you'd be an idiot to carry one. OP, just get some Sabre brand pepper spray, while staying aware of your surroundings and avoiding shitty, sketchy areas.

However, if you're DETERMINED to go to jail, definitely try and obtain a pair of the extra-huge knuckles used in the film Constantine:

weapons-universe.com/constantine-brass-knuckles.htm

you're such a beta order male. jesus.

>If you need to carry faggot weapons around to feel safe I sincerely pity your life. It also applies to guns and fighting blades.

What if you're South African?