Thoughts on these shirts, Veeky Forums?

Thoughts on these shirts, Veeky Forums?

Why do so many people wear them? And I think this thing has been going on for a good few years now.

Other urls found in this thread:

fwrd.com/product-robert-geller-dieter-a-shirt-in-heather-grey/RERX-MS25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone?

In the past the only curve hem tanks and tees in good quality were by rick, geller, ann d, and a few others.

As male fashion started to expand, the trend was picked up quickly by more fast fashion brands, and now normies wear poor quality versions of them.

They go well with some layered fits

these + fear of god or vlone hoodies = amazingness

girls at various clubs complimented me for that fit

go for it if you have the money! i recently got fired and can no longer afford vlone/gog

Dunno if it's bait or not due to amount of r/streetwear on this board.

r/streetwear kids crosspost for attention and influenced newfags into unironically being sneakerheadz and hypebeast retards

I unironically think Fear of God and VLONE are dope brands.

90% of the time, people only wear it because it's popular. And when they do so, they look like tools. It is popular because at some point some celebs started started to wear rick and it spread to the pleb.

Low quality bait.

Not baiting at all.

You telling me this hoodie looks bad?

streetwear fags that removed hoodies and stayed with bottom layers because it's summer

Yes

why

This place is definitely doomed

good stuff my dude

lol poorfag spotted

please show me a single curved hem long tee like in OP's picture done by geller.

fwrd.com/product-robert-geller-dieter-a-shirt-in-heather-grey/RERX-MS25/

Combine it with skinny ripped jeans and triple red sneakers/NMDs and you have fuccboi 2016

Don't forget the bomber

fuck, this is literally me

i sometimes wonder if i should stop dressing like this if im 25

Because H&M has been stocking them for at least 18 months now
They look dumb now

Do what you like imo. I just associate that particular combo with douchebags, but other people may not.

true, same now that i think of it. i don't hang with people who dress that way

maybe cos i'm a good person after all

Nice

streetwear fuckboys shedding off their layers like skin in the summer

lol

I personally think they're great, but Veeky Forums has a tendency of shitting on anything even remotely related to streetwear, so...

Unacceptable over the age of 20.
I can't believe people in their 25s-30s still dress like wannabe rapper.
Even the "bruh fuck it" won't work here, dressing like teenager while being in a age when you should be able to afford real designer and developed a taste more unique than instagram top100 and reddit. It looks and screams "I didn't develop myself as a person" over all these years.
Won't even begin if you work in some big ass firm. Artists may get away with this, but no other employment branch.

Very faggy looking irl

Ha, I work as an artist at Google and I dress every day like that

then again, the office environment/atmosphere is pretty laid back and you can come dressed however you want, no one ever gave me shit for being 25 wearing stuff like that

Off-topic, how to get job at Google? Is it hard or did you simply had connections/let HR enter your shithole?

I'm fed up with my current employer, studied informatics/marketing and work as analyst/SEO.

why would anyone want to work for that corrupt as fuck 'company'?

I think men look fucking horrible in these things. Why the hell does anyone want to give the optic illusion they are a leglet?

They do. They look gay. There are limits for masculine fashion.

Because conditions are great and payment is good. At least from all the ratings I read.

There's better ways to make money if you're willing to be a scab lowlife.

I applied right after uni, started as an intern, was hired as a full-time employee after 3 months when my internship ended

It is hard, sometimes I think I was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time, I don't know

unlimited free food and gym, duh

You know you're working for an evil organization right? You sound like you're trying to brag about it.

t. bourgeois dirtbag

He wears those fag shirts. I don't think he's all that self aware.

I don't have any other options right now

Work conditions are great though, I decided I'm going to spend 3 or 4 years at Google and then move to Asia, hope my plan works out

Only Veeky Forums hates those "fag" shirts, you know

No. If anything they're more tolerated here than in about 99% of society.

And yeah they make you look short and gay.

Fuck off. If you work at Google you have plenty of other options.

Not really, everything else would be a downgrade

A downgrade from being a soulless scab bitch?

Are you Jewish and/or gay? You sound like a faggot.

The fuck is your problem dude?

That user is right though.

You came on here to try and brag about wearing this homo shirt to your job at Google like it was super cool or something.

You were wrong on both accounts.

I'm just saying that only Veeky Forums makes it a big deal, literally no one gives a fuck if someone wears those shirts or thinks they look gay or childish

these + skinny distressed jeans + hoodies + ultra boosts + (optional) bomber jacket = every thot wants to fuck you

trust me

that's because IRL people don't TELL you you look gay or ridiculous. They just think it.

C'mon Google bitch, try and keep up.

Fuck you

its the new douchebag apparel.

this

reddit likes it
ktt likes it
real life people like it

only Veeky Forums hates it

well, who do you trust more, OP?

>Unacceptable over the age of 20.
i'm 24 and wear subdued streetwear. no one says anything. granted, i'm a producer working a lot of soundcloud rappers and im in the studio all day at the club at night so whatever. you did say artists can get away with it.

t. barely unemployed guy pretending to be a big shot

Rap has been dead for 10+ years anyway.

And any straight man wearing a shirt like the one in op definitely looks ridiculous no matter what age he is.

lol you got some security issues to work out. im not a big shot. i make about $600 a week.

not that user, but you sounded like you were bragging about a meme career. Not shocked to know you're not making much more than minimum wage.

But have fun at da club baller.

>not much more
in the state's, the average is 7.25. at 40 hours a week, that's $290. without taxes calculated, mind you. I'm making $600 on a bad week.

>have fhn at da club baller.
why are you so bitter towards me

>everybody likes it
>this makes it good for self expression of the average drone unit

Do you like ThouxanbanFauni and UnoTheActivist?

because you're making a living doing things you like and you enjoy your lifestyle. meanwhile, he chose to "grow up" and get a job he hates.

they're great. i mostly work with kendricl lamar wannabe type rappers. they pay a lot for sessions.

nice man, hope you make it

got soundcloud or something?

im looking for beats to rap over all the time, right now im into that mexikodro, dj young kash and pierre type shit

thank you, the dream is go big time, but if I stay at this level desu, i'll be alright. hope you make it where you want too.

i dont post my shit on Veeky Forums, but yeah you have tastes that can be met if you do some digging. i always recommend looking for producers you can work with in person, internet shit is a little more difficult to get to work organicaly you know what I mean?

I want niggers to leave.

Please. Thesearethe typeof dudes who wake up when they're 30 broke & broke with no chanceof a real career.

>rap
>2017

kek

rap is bigger than ever now

migos are literally on every song in 2017
future a top 40 artist
non rap fans love kendrick, chance, vince
all normies know about and like young thug
drake is the biggest artist of this decade/generation
artists like lil uzi vert and xxxtentacion already have a cult following
playboi carti has the song of the summer
frank ocean is a visionary
dj khaled is the king of snapchat

>lol you got some security issues to work out
>insists on correcting another user on how far below him minimum wage really is
lol

Bandwagon appeal

>user doing his thing, making decent money in a booming industry
>y-you'll be broke s-soon, just watch!
lol if you spent at least half as much time doing something, as you do attacking strangers on the internet for doing something, you might not be so miserable

>Why do so many people wear them?
Because the Jews are pushing African "culture" onto the white populace to encourage race mixing and lower the average white IQ into a low-conscious mulatto worker caste. These tshirts are a part of that, and so is that hip hop album you just listened to.

Dress like a man, you pubescent piece of shit.

fuck off dad you cant tell me how to dress

Actually btfo

rip in peace user

lets see where that gets you when you hit 30 and dont have a real job lmao

Okay, I wear CdG, Undercover and Margiela at job, but I also work in a industry, so I don't mind.

what industry?