Dashiki/cultural wear

Anyone else a fan of the dashiki? It's been a godsend for me this summer. Any other dope clothing from other countries I should know about?

Check out this thing called suicide, next dopest thing for you.

Calm down sad whitey

Guayaberas.
They're comfortable and forma.
l

Hell yea mane! I got me a pair of guayaberas from Mexico.

can you get a guayabera somewhere in europe? i love the look

dude cultural appropriation's NOT cool

A Malian exchange student at my uni wears some in the summer, I think they look pretty dope but not sure how it'd look on whiteys

If you think of it from a negative Nancy point of view then yeah. If you spin it positively he is simply enjoying and appreciating an aspect of another culture.

dude exchange of ideas or styles between cultures is NOT cool
let's just all stay 100% isolated, like the apartheid

>WE ARE ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING MINORITIES HAVE EVER DONE

typical white people.

Why is it an issue for white people to wear what they want?
>Minorities are also entitled to everything white people have done

because white entitlement is cancer

also
>white people
>done anything noteworthy

these things are trash and if you wear one you're either a bleeding heart sjw or one of those black supremacist nogs.

Lmao, guess Obama should have worn a dashiki instead of suit when he was president, as to do otherwise would have been cultural appropriation of white culture.

Gas yourself, you unbelievable faggot.

Fuck, referenced the wrong post.

Anyway, as I was saying

Gas yourself

t. Abdul-Rahim Muhammad

white people are the reason civilization exists

Good to know Egyptians and Mesopotamians are white... you coulda saved the British Empire a lot of energy with that one

Do you guys think it's fashionable to waste time arguing with obvious trolls?

Yes... let the Dashiki take control of you!

>cultural appropriation's NOT cool

Diversity is claimed to be a strength but then we get told enjoying anything from other people is cultural appropriation. It's clear liberals actually intend diversity to be a punishment.

Also: non-whites appropriate our culture every day and we don't even notice because we believe we're just "normal" and everyone can enjoy our shit.

I can wear a guayabera and go eat sushi if I want.

is culturally appropriating Asian culture cultural appropriation?

>non-whites appropriate our culture every day
Assimilation and adaptation is different from appropriation. And I'm not even one of those people who bitch about cultural appropriation.

This clothing is typically outside of Africa seen as clothing for Black supremacy. So seeing a white guy in it is less about cultural appropriation as it would be seeing a black guy walk out in Klan robes.

Dude, you may as well say it wasn't cool for Greeks a adopt an alphabet from Phoenecia, or the 360 degree circle from Babylon.

Africans and Central Americans have been dealing with intense heat and humidity forever. They dress accordingly. If you're in the southern U.S., there's nothing more natural than to copy the dress from hotter climates in the summer.

In the hot Montreal summer days, I wear this almost regularly. With tan combat boots, and black FOG pants

Seriously, appropriation conversation aside, I wish I could pull off these as a white guy without looking stupid.

I think they're bad ass.

>Black supremacy
Pride, not supremacy. And not pride as in they think being black is an accomplishment, but pride as in an unabashed ownership of a trait they were once treated like dogshit for.

Also, the black people I know who wear dashikis wear them to connect to their ancestor's heritage or simply because they think it looks cool. Just because one piece of shit supremacist wore one doesnt mean it's a symbol of black supremacy. Breitbart isn't a reliable news source, dude.

you'll be called racist

ah buttflustered shitskins