Rich people of Veeky Forums

if your net worth is greater than $2 million what is your average daily life like?

what are you talking about?

No one wants to play into your fantasy.

>greater than 2 million

That's barely rich. But if my parents are any indicator, it's just an upper middle class lifestyle and impending retirement, without any real financial worries and occasional extravagant expenditures.

I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That’s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench bressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didn’t weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the slut beg for my cum, but I didn’t give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didn’t say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I’m sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It’s only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to the thought of living like me. Rich person out

>2 million
at 4% redrawal rate is like 80k a year. So essentially a life of an average educated professional, except with too much time on your hands.

>bench bressed 30 plates
>bench bressed
>bressed

Stopped reading there.

>Rich person out
Immediately stopped reading.

hard to spell with your mother sucking on my nuts

now this is pasta
back when dank memes werent a meme

Hey, I know you.
Weren't you in my Seal Team?

Not much different than yours. I go to school and show up to my minimum wage job because I like role-playing as a poor person who needs money while going to college. I live with roommates even though I could live in my mansion. It's fun as fuck to role-play as a wagecuck while having $30m in my portfolio. I hand $100 bills to female workers who treat me nicely. After that happens they usually start begging for my dick and I hang out with them for a bit to get my dick wet. In return I pay off their student loans because why not, it's fucking pocket change to me.

I don't know why the fuck you wrote this obvious bullshit. It's not funny, I just feel pissed off that you went to the trouble to write that thinking that people would believe you, desu

I've been selling computer shit online for over 10 years. The last 5 years, I have earned 6 figures. Last year was over a quarter million. I'm not worth $2 million, but over $1 million.

I wake up and to go work, do my thing, and leave when I'm done. Sometimes it's a 3 hour day, most of the time it's a 8-10 hour day. I then go home and then do whatever I want. I have a modest house and car, cheap hobbies. I never worry about any bills, everything is automatic payment paperless. Probably spend about $3000 a month. That is the only great thing about earning lots of money. Other than that, I live a normal life and no one has a clue about my income.

>show up to my minimum wage job because I like role-playing as a poor person
I know you're trolling but I actually do this. On Sunday nights I work a minimum wage job because I actually enjoy it. My 50 dollar a week paychecks I just donate.

this the fakest shit i've ever read

The difference between those who started lurking in 2012 and those who started lurking in 2015

Veeky Forums didnt exist in 2012.

Lol im a trust baby (reit) oil etc. But to be fair im at a great school i work hard af get good grades and am setting myself to be in the bulge bracket by the time i graduate. My family hates spending money desu. They arent lavish at all.

lmao

That's some grade A pasta m8!

8/8 text saved

Bored. Live in the forest, smoke weed all day. World trips, beaches & holidays are good for 12months max.

Veeky Forums and more importantly /b/ did

>comparing biz to b

pls leave

Actually nm I just reread it and you're right.

Get out. What gave it away?

minecraft

They play Hearthstone all day.

Like losing an erection during sex, this is just kind of a let down

Great

>be me
>be the only one who loved this

Veeky Forums and their pathetic sense of humor

Pretty average.. From my family:

Granddad:

>92 years old
>net worth: ~+20M euro

Lives in a old house that hasnt been renovated in ~20 years. Daily routine is swimming and then go do stuff in his office (cant even send an email). Then talk about how the refugees will kill us all or convert us.

Uncle:

>42 years old
>net worth: 3-6M

Just a "normal farmer" that goes on 3-4 vacations a year. Nice house but its out in the rural areas.

Mom:
>53years old
>net worth ~4M

Just play sports all fucking day. Average work week ~ 10 hours. Will sometimes come and clean my apartment and make dinner. 10/10 mom.