Underground brands that mkae cheap clothes

ITT we post underground that makes cheap clothes and are aslo effay.. I'll start with a brand called "get some sleep".
get-some-sleep.myshopify.com
Pic rel: The shirt is made by this brand.

This is the same shirt from them but in another colorway :)

I own this btw and can confirm that the quality of the shirt is very nice! recomended!

>one IP

At least put some effort in.

the shills arent even trying anymore

99% chance this is the owner of the brand. he posts his shitty clothes all over reddit constantly and gets fucked in the head whenever someone says how bad his brand is

The only good shirts he ever released was Asuka and Goku. Everything else is narcissism shit.

The brand owner's reddit /u/buzzweasel is actually a goldmine

>he gave out his own leddit username
What Did He Mean By This?

this. how new are you OP? you know people can see when a new IP enters the thread right?

HOW?

looks fucking terrible
nothing effay here

>although i would fuck your slutty looking girlfriend that you used to model your shitty prints. and when i do it i would treat her like the trash she is

i eaet ass

>i bought from kyc vintage

really regretting it because they are posting shitty antifa shit now and using stolen designs

not even the dude's gf, just some girl from insta who shills for startup "streetwear" brands

it's effay to be a hacker

4chanx has a counter next to your name and it shows when a new IP enters the thread

Also

>being This fucking new
god I fucking hate summer fags

At least restock the asuka shirt before shilling you fucking faggot I've been waiting so long to buy it

asuka print

OP your girlfriend is unattractive. I really hate to break it to you, but desu she kinda looks gross, like smelly cunt gross.

right. I see asuka i click buy

>overwatch
>CONSOLE overwatch
lmao

how is stealing an image from a manga and then putting your shitty brands name over it "effay"

What is it with this these girls and their ridiculous eyebrows