Is SLP played out yet or nah?

Is SLP played out yet or nah?

it'll always look good if you fit the demographic

What kind of shirt fabric is that?

no its not if done correctly and you have the body type and arent a NEET then it will look really cool. I'm personally not into the style myself but I saw this one guy pull it off really well and he stood out alot. also skinny jeans+ chealsea boots != SLP

it's pretty timeless look

>or nah?

This board isn't for you 2bh.

>short
>thick thighs
>girly hips
SLP was never a thing.... for me.

>2bh
nah

Name of shirt/brand/fabric anyone?

lol at the posts in this thread

it's literally the polar opposite of timelessness, doesn't matter what your body type is. just ugly watered down replicas of what actually creative people used to wear.

>leather jacket
>ripped jeggings
>vastly overpriced basic chelsea boots (muh harness!)
if you want to look like a rock star this is very obviously not the route to take

k

kys

If you're rich then no

gfy

k y s
y
s

its not fucking timeless, slp look didnt exist neither in the 200s, nor the 1990s nor the late 1980s. It is a very specific look reminiscent of rock stars from the 1970s and early 80s, but theres only so much you can do, and it is overplayed af

If you do it right it'll look good. If you do it wrong it'll look bad. Wouldn't really call it overplayed, it's a fashion staple IMO

is that a purse?

jesus fuck, are you 12 years old?

Something about harry styles really, really fails fashion wise. He doesn't quite 'get' it, but I can't explain how without sounding petty. Perhaps it's his face or body more than anything.

What I mean is, let's assume he's going for a similar vibe to Tom Petersson of Cheap Trick. Tom makes this whole flamboyant-ish, chest-showing rock look seem casual and effortless. His hair is wavy, he has chest hair, the fit is not restrictively tight.

Harry styles however, his shirt is just a bit too baggy, his pants way way too tight, hair looks crap, no body hair, lame tattoos, faggy boots, minimal layering. It's a mess.

no I just watched that Friends episode yesterday

It's because it isn't natural. Harry always wears brand new clothes and is styled by someone else, it just doesn't look genuine.