What is the current (2017) ideal look for a woman?

What is the current (2017) ideal look for a woman?

The opposite of that

Kim Kardashian right now. Pretty bad but not the worst possible thing.

the whole "ironically ugly inbred bug-eyed freak" thing that Cara embodies is thankfully on the waynout

It looks like someone photoshopped Mike Pence's haircut on her

This? Really?

yep.
As I said we could be worse off, Cara could still be the ideal look for women.

good post.

ew

looks like a less exotic, blander version of Hila Klein

It's Laurel Halo

>It's Lirral lywho

album of the year
waifu of the year

Did she co-write the latest 3TEETH album?

lmao I forgot /fa has no taste

this

I'm sorry man but unless she dropped the tightest industrial metal album in over a decade she ain't shit

never forget

this guy really likes H3H3 and 3TEETH. watch out, everyone

how is that fair?

You can't pit 80s women against the trash we have now.

The game is fucking rigged

see

I was into industrial metal before that, though.

I have an extensive collection of Hellsing AMVs and I was of smoking age when trench coats were at their lowest point of popularity. So I bought one.

dead

The damage Kim K wreaked on female beauty standards will take decades to undo.

I'd say it's a slight improvement over stuff like Alice Glass wannabees

it's really not

yeah it is, cause it's actually slightly less trashy.

not that, that's for sure.

Fell for the buzz meme.

The same look it has always been.

Average height, shapely but not oversixed breasts, hourglass figure.

Thin and symmetrical face with sexy lips and small nose. Long straight hair of any colour.

>long
>straight
doesn't matter.

If it's flat it's boring.

Anything but nigger-tier curly then

yes

>going from a 7/10 to a 4/10
Why would any woman do this to themselves?

Cara was never more than a 4/10, she has weird facial proportions, underdeveloped teeth, and greasy skin. She looks gross and inbred.

>liking 3D ever

Did you know that she shaved for a movie? So don't fall for memes randomly user.

both Cara and Kristen are fucking lesbians and Hollywood poisoned their fucking minds even more. In Kristen's case that hairstyle is for a new movie role. It's fucking degenerate no matter how you look at it.

look at how depressed Katy Perry is. She did the same thing to feel "more like herself" which of course is bullshit. this horrible industry did this to her. She just wants to quit, I can tell.

she looks like shit
oink

that looks like a really old picture and not what she looks like now lol how didnt u notice that

who cares? It's not like she ever was a valuable human being in the first place.

Let the loompinati reptilian mind control space jews have their way with those stupid cunts, but let them do it privately.

Cara did it for a movie too, she's going to play as a cancer patient.

I don't see why you just wouldn't use a bald cap then? Buzzing your hair seems unnecessary

because bald caps look inauthentic even with heavy make-up on.
I know that because I work in theatre and when one of the actresses had to get one for her role, she put her hair in a bun in the back and you could always see the bun standing out through the cap. plus, if she plays a cancer patient she'd have to be willing to shave everything off with no remorse. that's what a good actress or actor should commit themselves to. it's their line of work.

>It's not like she ever was a valuable human being in the first place.

excuse you? you'd have to know her really well first to make such a statement about pretty much anybody.

Why is this look not more popular?

Nigger

She was in a christian rock band before becoming a pop star

besides, people are pretty much worthless until proven otherwise

This isn't the same look. What you're posting is a basic millenial post-chav urban college girl who HAPPENS to be wearing a suit jacket.

>Kim K

Okay, next time you should try to share that knowledge with your high school friends

industrial metal is probably the cringiest and least fa genre metal, which is cringy and un-fa in itself

>Alice Glass
never been as well known, or influential as kim

This desu

Thicc is just a meme, petite blondes are easily the most attractive women of all

C U T E

>fa
>un-fa
>cringy
>cringiest

wew lad

why don't all millionaires have stylists

This. Also, many cameras pick up on wig lines.

Is that hanzel und gretyl?

>besides, people are pretty much worthless until proven otherwise

okay then, Shadow the Edgehog....

it's Vas Kallas & Kaiser von Loopy

You got it, buddy

can we get some decent fucking mods on this board to deal with ignorant bullshit like this moron

>ignorant
It's common fucking knowledge that the average person deserves to die by default and that Katy Perry deserves to have screws driven underneath her fingernails. How clueless do you even have to be to not be aware of that?

She looks pretty cute, tbqh.

>those legs and ass

hnnnnnnnnnggggggg

I feel like so many girls are going for this kind of style, thanks to instagram, and it's just so ugly to me

Or stuff like this, which just looks super tryhard

jesus christ, they look like I could pop them with a needle. fucking disgusting

She looks like she's ready to explode out of her clothes

Instagram ruined fashion

what in the ever loving fuck are those shoes in the first and second image

Shiiidddd I'll be there for the aftermath of the explosion.

Thots are fucking disgusting, gas chambers when

this

Ugly sophomore at an east coast liberal arts schoo
lDecent but whore pants
Androgynous friend you fuck but dont tell anyone about
Gross skinny
Ghetto ass shit. Have to be black or mexican to pull that off and even then- do u really want a girl that wears that?
Nice hair, nice lingerie dress but should be knee length with heels not boots to draw attention to the legs

Most girls dress ok but could use some attention on their sociability. Just need to chill.

Bitchy aint sexy

Not fucking that bulldyke style, that's for sure.

But nice thread Schlomo.

Like this at all times, but with a collar and chain

No, that's just the Modern Feminism Attention Seeking Whore look.

no

More like the look given to Jewish puppets that is used to try and fuck with young women.

you probably could

5'10 thin dark hair slp

When will big tits and curves make a comeback?

Fuck off Schlomo

never,
fshion designers are often gay and want their models to look like young, tall men (even if you're girl)

Or it's because clothes look best on tall lithe people.

Fuck off shill. looks like a garbage dump.

Has to cover her massive jugs

Wow. A literal 4.

Fuck offshill.

Because people take great pictures 100% of the time

good lord

No he was right. Maybe a 5. Certainly not hot.

I think that was the point of the post

>liking le waifu bait ever

i'm trying not to conflate fashion and beauty anymore––like if any physically slightly above average chick was wearing and doing things that i thought were cool, then THAT is what makes her really attractive

so i really like danielle haim because i wish i had a gf that made music like that, dressed like that, acted like that

but you could replace her with cara, liv tyler, frances cobain, it don't matter, long hair + good music + masculine fashion + introverted = heart boner

highly subjective