TRUMPCOIN GENERAL - New Don Edition

Latest news:
- New wallets up and running after v2 switch
- Trump TETH (eth tether) to be released in days
- New website and ann released soon (to include more trump)

Price:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.0

Markets:
yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC
c-cex.com/index.html?p=trump-btc

Official site (to be updated soon):
trumpcoin.rocks/

irc.rizon.net
#trumpcoin

Make Crypto Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866
youtu.be/V_3rcP2Duv0
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Milo Yiannopolis recently became a mod of The_Donald Reddit page, there's talk of getting him to mention or endorse Trumpcoin.

Other news there are designs in the works for a new logo (see pic).

Don't forget to keep on Trumping.

I have 50 Trumpcoin that were donated by an awesome user some weeks back. I don't have my main rig up, only a laptop. Mining is shit for me rn, but I totally support it.

literally why

" he is undoubtedly the only major western politician attempting advance the concept of a truly free society."

also literally wut

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

If you have seen the shit the MSM has called reporting firsthand like we have you would call for libel laws too.

Nothing short of appalling research and bias. Forget about politics and Trump, there needs to be consequences for fucking up someones life on a whim.

Pretty sure that was me that donated those. I could spare some donations for others if they keep the thread bumped.

Bernie supporter detected. No handouts here friend.

Support bump.

I can see this coin doing really well. I missed the ETH rally, not gonna miss this one.

Serious question, how the fuck does crypto currency have any clout? And value? Its a bunch of bits and data.

How the fuck is there shit like ETH, Trumpcoin and Bitcoin? Why and how are they so different? What the fuck is mining?

Why is this shit even recognized as tender?

Why do dollar bills have value? Why does gold have value?

I think you got it wrong. When the shills show up is when it's time to look at selling. When there's no shills, that might be the time to buy.

Cause shills want you to buy when they are selling, and they want you to sell when they're buying. See?

I'm LMAOing at your life. What collection of retarded NEETs managed to scrounge 100k?

>$472 24-hour trading volume
>$472

Please, please, stop making these threads, this is literally just a digital playing card bearing the named after Trump. This is incredibly pathetic, even worse than a tryhard MLM faggot's thread.

Cause shills aren't here to help you. They're here to take your money. Of course there's probably nothing but shills in this thread anyway , and me. But I don't have any stake in any of this, so I don't give a shit.

Sitting on 130,000 trumps here.

Donald TRUMP would support LISK
Bill Gates plans to buy LISK
Donald Trump will also take stake in LISK

Lisk is worthless trash compared to Trumpcoins. I mean... They have Trump on them. What's not to like about them?

youtu.be/V_3rcP2Duv0

I don't get what this is meant to be?

US currency is literally just baseball cards with slave owners on them. Wouldn't you rather own a currency with the god emperor's name on it than owning a bunch of Harriet Tubmans?

Its a drone controlled autonomously via ethereum smart contract. Basically its a demo of the capabilities. Imagine loads of these drones, you send a transaction to the contract address and the nearest drone will come and do your biddding, no central server needed and no one can stop it from doing exactly what you want it to do. No intermediaries.

So I can set these drones up to kill someone with smart contracts?

Probably, but since all transactions are public you will be tracked down eventually and go to prison.

>doesnt know thats just what drones do
>implying someone can stop a drone from doing exactly what you want it to do
>implying lack of central server means anything
Kek. You guys are really beginning to get silly with this shit.

You dont own the drone, you merely pay the drone with ETH to do what you want it to do.

Transaction goes [you] -> [drone]

Instead of [you] -> [google drones™] ->[drone]

If you dont understand why thats important for the future of humanity there's really no hope for you.

You're an idiot. You dont need ethereum for that. You guys just threw drones in there and said "hey look, drones!". It's so stupid that it is giving me a headache.

Yes you do need ethereum for that. Thats what a smart contract does. It means you dont have to go through an intermediary.

No central server needed.

You're the one thats being dumb. You know blockchain technology is real right? Theres a reason governments are researching it.

Do you also think the earth is flat and vaccines are a jewish plot?

trumpcoin noob here [i know, i'm sorry for not getting a move on early.]
but now that i'm here and have just download the Trump QT, someone needs to answer a few questions of mine -

1. How big is the block chain in MB?
2. How do i acquire my first Trump coin? Where to buy and trade? Do these trading websites ask for legal documents to allow me to start trading?
3. Faucets - what and where?
4. Do i need a $2000 system to mine trumpcoin?

and every other thing that comes to your mind.

MAGA

Trumpcoin wallet probably contains a trojan that steals your bitcoin/eth private keys.

Trumpcoin was probably created as a false flag to fuck over trump supporters.

You are so fucking dumb that its not even funny. Drones were created literally for this EXACT purpose. They were meant to be programmable to do exactly what you want them to. If they didn't then they wouldnt be too fucking useful now would they? The fact that you can use ethereum to program them too is besides the point. You don't need ethereum to send unmanned drone out to accomplish a mission. Next thing you are going to be saying you can use ethereum to cook microwave burritos or program your DVR to record Walking Dead. Soooo revolutionary!

Yes, that would entail you buying a drone. This way you can have self charging, self repairing drones that earn their own pay doing tasks.

You pay the drone directly. You dont have to own a drone.

If you want to own a drone, you can use a smart contract to allow other people to use your drone for a fee.

Its basically how the internet of things will work. Have you been living under a rock?

Why are you so goddamn stupid and ignorant man?

>muh burritos
>muh tv shows

Yeah cool, dumb trash detected.

>Yes, that would entail you buying a drone
No it does not you dumb fucking faggot. There are tons of drone rentals right now, drone photography for a day, or just buying aerial photography snapshots by drones that were specifically sent to a location to get shots for you. Yes, you can program drones to perform specific missions unmanned, but largely, drone technology is still at a point where you need a pilot. They do have small, niche competitions where programmers join together and spend the day programming drone missions in node.js but the tech is just not there yet where fully unmanned drones are a thing for the general public. Again, you do not need fucking ethereum to automate or program drones. It is such a niche and fringe industry that I'm surprised you think this means fuck all for anything. Maybe you think retards are wowed by drones because its a "new tech"? I can't imagine what goes through your fucking head.

God you're a fucking retard.

Sweet. That's exactly what I think of you, too.

1. V2 blockchain is a few hundred metres right now.
2. Buy with BTC on any exchange. You don't need any id/documents to trade. I suggest you find a way to acquire BTC without id too.. Localbitcoins is best.
3. Small amounts of coins, don't bother. If you want free coins go ask the BERN cash team for handouts.
4. Trumpcoin is now 100% proof of stake and no longer mineable. You get more coins by holding trumpcoin in your wallet (staking) which generates trumpcoins.

Size is a few hundred mb*

Money, laws, morals, countries etc. These are all memes, products of human minds. They exist because we agree they do.

So how do I get me some Trumpcoins?

Beep Boop

Thats because you're a congenital idiot

Someone needs to invent SHEKEL as a currency

>LISK is invested by TRUMP
LISK best coin
>LISK is coin for TRUMP supporter
LISK is best
>LISK is MOON
LISK is win-win

Lisk is shit tier. It doesn't even have Trump's face on it. Why even buy lisk?

Update from dev:

>We're about to become a full on Presidential campaign funding project. For Trump supporters it will be spelled out like this.
>By investing in Trump Coins you're helping Donald Trump to become President because by simply buying the coins you're effectively increasing the value of the 200k Trump coins for his Presidential campaign plus you can also make profit. Its a win situation for all parties
>Website/Ann and Teth should all be complete this week.

Reminder to you and others ITT that this is an 18+ site which you must leave immediately. Stop shitting up this already slow board with your sub-$500 24 hour trade volume digital token of zero value.

This shit isn't fucking funny anymore, stop it.

What a micky mouse operation, trying to ride on the coattails.. laughable. Trump and the Trump campaign have NOTHING to do with this b.s.

Ok guys we are hitting mainstream in the next 2 weeks, get in asap

Doge is more meaningless and sponsored a NASCAR.

Trump is the biggest meme in the world right now.

Plenty of money to be made off of alt coins.

High risk = High reward
Stay poor.

Get BTC
Transfer ccex or yobit
Get trumps

This guy gets it.

I will give 50 trumps to each of the next 5 addresses that respond here. GO!

>using the Trump brand name

Lawsuit when?

250,000k trumps are being donated to the campaign

TEhRTid2yB2nwuJUF2qy1GHKqNXsWQvUMo
Guess it doesn't hurt to see if I get free money.

Also, can anyone tell me why I should keep my TrumpCoins in my wallet and not on the marketplace?

Life must be nice when you can delude yourself into believing anything.

This is not a technology, this is not an advancement in crypto, this is nothing. This is a joke, this is a crypto created in under 15 minutes and named after Trump, with a market cap of under $100k and a 24 hour trading volume of less than 1 Bitcoin.

I can only imagine how cripplingly poor you must be to invest faith and your NEETbux in this.

This. Ether is a joke of a fucking crypto. Its crashing again as we speak.

TBdY2DH8z6FgFN7zp9LZLzoj7W4HmLpeze
Thanks based user

Eth is dropping because of Lisk IPO

Trump is going to the moon once we teach tumpers about cryptos and they figure out how the hell to use it

Eth will go to the moon once people learn how to use trump and realize Eth is the future.

Trump is the next bitcoin and Eth is the future

This is my first coin and I am retarded, how do I stake TrumpCoin? In my wallet it just says 0.000 and I don't know what to do with that.

In Trumpcoin wallet go to Settings > Unlock Wallet. Make sure "staking only" is ticked, type in your password and press ok. You should start start receiving Trumps straight away after that.

If you hold them in your wallet you are staking, so you get a percent of all the new Trumpcoins mined. Granted it's not much but its free coins, it works if you are planning on holding long term like me.

If you're still interested, it would be much appreciated.

TGnvzZ1RuShz8PiPhLTUuxArZAFypSPCi1

I sent ya some fellow Trump fan. Enjoy.

How do I get a Trumpcoin wallet?

Yes LISK is much better.
Everybody is selling BTC and ETH to buy LISK
Why are you not buying LISK?
Be fast

Thank you, based user.

Lisk price is crashing almost as fast as Trumpcoin price is going up.

I would appreciate it. Thanks
THfVvc42tmZeLbKqZrBPXyoEjFcnT4WJPd

Never said it was a new technology
Never said it was advancment in crypto
Compared it directly to other coin created in 15 min (Doge)
Need no faith, already made money

Plenty of alts with nothing more than a catchy name make money.

NEETbux please... I have more money than you guaranteed.

You have a lot of talk on the bitcointalk Trump thread, I'll give you that.

This seems to at least have more potential than a lot of the other crap to actually go up. If I was going to invest in any crypto I might give this a shot. Probably won't though.

Sent.

High energy trumpcoin video just released:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

I think this is great for the coin

Lies.

definitely put this in the header for trumpcoin threads from now on

Can't stump the TRUMP
TU4K68VvHXqsrK4DGTeKpNiFwsyspocsKr

>Oh, trumpcoin, let's see what that's all abo-

Just weeding out the low energy faggots that can't hang and don't actually want to make America great again because they're low-T subservient cucks.

Then what is LSK doing?

also is that snookie?

Lisk is just a dead cat bounce.

Lisk is what Ethereum would be, if Ethereum were made by 8-year-old Chinese sweatshop workers at the behest of international Jews to be marketed at late-arriving retards looking for some "me too" bucks. It's weak, unoriginal, and very low energy.

MAGA, bitch.

It's been out for a day and a half and already has almost half the volume of ETH.

3-5x ICO price consistently.

You can have your wall, build it out those bagged coins you'll have in a month.

Hey guys, i may be a bit too late, but i'd appreciate if someone could give me head start and spare me some God-Emperor-coins. Anythign will do really.

Here's my wallet address - TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z

Thanks in advance and MAGA!
Trumpcoin to the moon!
Trumpcoin will Make Moon Great Again!

mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

just double click and allow through your firewall.
click on the receive tab and you'll see an address. That's what you are looking for.
MAGA!

Nice.
Now i wish I was an American voting for Trump.

what's up biz. I created the trump emoji on steam. what's in it for me if I start selling copies of my game for trumpcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

ay boys

i'm the dude that chucked this video together

if you're able to donate for more content would be mad appreciative (the address is the same as the one in the bitcointalk page so im not scamming off someone elses work here)

all the best

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE

this is a trump address btw, dont try to send btc or whatever through if you do decide to help a brother out

you cant buy or sell SHIT with this retarded pump & dump clone meme coin, it has NO value, let this shit die..

>let this shit die..
we aren't stopping you from dying.

You can buy BTC.

It is a useless coin, unfortunately. Anything bearing a meme name is destined to be useless.

Great video 10/10. Will donate some Trumps when I get home.

cheers brutha :)

All money is useless if you think about it.

I have ether.

Let's say I want to throw a bit of that on a speculative interest in trumpcoin. What's the most cost and time-efficient method of doing that?

what's the goal of LISK? What does it do that others don't?

So let's look at the transaction chain for fiat currency in general. For the connected world (i.e., any non-cash transaction), the ownership looks like this:

[Your funds] => [stored in an online account register with a bank/financial institution]

You do this for 1) security (since banks/FIs have insured accounts), and 2) convenience.

What most blockchain currencies do is automate the security of your online account by providing you with a personal encrypted register of that account. That solves #1. But what about #2? That's where ethereum (and some select other currencies) come in. A transaction model with a traditional bank looks like:

[buyer's money] => [Payment processer (debit, credit, ACH, wire transfer, etc.] => [payment processer] => [escrow/settlement/etc. (for all but the wire transfer)] => [seller's account]

Now, here's what that transaction looks like using a smart contract with a cryptocurrency:

[Your wallet] => [seller's wallet]

There are fewer intermediaries, fewer steps to get funding, the transaction is fully public and easily auditable, and more direct flow of funds. It's a pretty simple concept; right now, banks are intermediaries that stand between buyer and seller, and take a processing fee as payment for the convenience of allowing you to spend your money.

With an autonomous cryptocurrency as the primary store of funds, there would be no need for banks, and as a result, fewer intermediaries in transactions, and fewer transaction fees, with comparable (if not better) security, using a simplified, easily auditable, and straightforward payment scheme.

Banks are already investing in this concept as an alternative to payment processors like Visa, MC, etc. It's already being implemented in the "pay a person" tools banks offer through VenMo, ClearXchange, etc. The logical next step is to simplify that process by removing banks/fiat currency.

Stop shilling, you slant-eyed fuck. So obnoxious, fucking christ.

There's a huge problem for me. I love USD. I absolutely love it. I can use it anywhere.
>I can have it in cash form for 100% anonymity (not some pseudo anonymous blockchain bullshit that keeps record of everything I do).
>I don't need to give some of my cash to someone to "mix" my cash and give it back to me for a fee so it can truly be anonymous.
>I can just pull cash out of a bank and spend it. I can spend it on whatever I want whenever I want. Every single merchant accepts it.
>if I want to buy shady shit like drugs online (which is incredibly stupid since the feds crawl the dakwebs), I can buy a prepaid visa card for extra anonymity

Bitcoin, on the other hand loses value. The last couple years it has been losing value more than it gains. Its a pain in the ass to buy or get. Exchanges take years to verify and ask for more information than banks. There are bank transfer fees to get it out of exchanges and even to buy it with localbitcoins online. The only alternative to paying no fees like with my checking account is to buy bitcoins in person (which is a hassle) and pay above market value. I have no fees with USD. I know what the value of my USD will be tomorrow, next week, and a year from now. My USD is extremely easy to use and if I buy shit with USD and get defrauded I call my CC and they fix it. I love USD. Can't get enough of it. Bitcoin? That shit bums me out on multiple differet levels. I can't stand the things.

TRUMPCOIN has been listed as a SCAMCOIN on BTCtalk.

The Moderator of BTCtalk know who he creator is of Trumpcoin.

Nice attempted FUD matey.

How fucking mentally retarded are you exactly? How is this shit in any way legitimate? Its a plain digital token with a meme name. I hope you lose all $428 dollars you have.