Brand

What is your favourite brand? (Pic unrelated)

Comme Des Garcons

only the hightops are worth a cop imo
fog

It depends on the piece type.

For instance Sunspel for polo shirt or Berluti for shoes

Visvim

Jun Takahashi.
60% of my clothes are Undercover or JohnUndercover. Really like his Margiela-esque deconstruction with music references here and there. He basically outraf'd Raf himself by now.

Undercover and CdG Homme Plus and Junya Watanabe are goat.
How many subbrands does CdG actually have? Ganryu, Junya, Homme Plus, Shirt, Play, Wallet, Parfum. Kowakubo is fucking jewish businesswoman. Does he still design any line herself?

Please try to understand.

bad bait desu

Prada

Don't roast me too hard

hood by air, undercover, and Comme des Garcons

Thom Browne

I like y'all

ganryu
kei ninomiya
homme
homme plus
evergreen
shirt
play
parfums
black
cdg
cdg cdg
cdg girl
cdg tricot
junya
junya man
junya eye
homme deux

and theres a few more im sure im forgetting

rei kawukabo has never "designed" in the way your thinking that not how cdg works she comes up with her concept for the season sometimes its as small as a single word brings it to the pattern cutters who come up ideas she then refines and edits the ideas with the pattern cutters until her concept is realized (it was explained better in unlimited:comme des garcons ill see if i can find the quote)

as far as i know she is still intimately involved with the mainline mens and womens and at iirc the secondary womens line

she is not jewish but, her husband adrian joffe who serves as president of comme des garcons is

robe de chambre is one i forgot

Comme des Garcons
Ganryu
American Trench
Takahiromiyashita the Soloist
Supreme
Rick Owens

ive lately been experimenting with gucci and versace as basics

Favourite designer = pic related, because of shit like pic related.

Favourite brand (i.e where I like to shop the most) = Damir Doma. Easier to wear than rick for a manlet like me, a bit less sportswear/streetwear-oriented, more adapted to my social environment (and budget), etc.

Please don't give your opinion on a brand that is as important as CDG when your favourite one is FOG and when you can't even fucking dissociate CDG from CDG Play. Also lurk more.

I can understand the appeal t b h. At least tyler puts actual efforts into his clothing line.

Is it J.W. Anderson?

Dries Van Noten
Haider Ackermann
Supreme
Rick Owens
Canada Goose

The gap

Old navy

Tommy Hilfiger

I hope you don't wear them all together, as from it only Dries and Haider are somewhat similar and mixable.

oh no i don't lol, but for supreme i love their fw jacket collection, supreme is a hit or miss but when it's a hit with supreme i want the item at any cost

As for Dries, this is probably my favorite favorite brand

drop name you faggot

A Kind of Guise

runner up: Patrik Ervell