Be half-Filipino

>Be half-Filipino
>Soon to leave the Army
>Traveled to the Philippines (just got back today)
>"Holy Shit I want to live where the nice-looking bitches are at!"
>thinking about being an expat

Thoughts Veeky Forums? How can a US Citizen, ex-military ossifer who has a Secret clearance get a good job in the Philippines that pays as well if I was to stay in the US?

Thinking of making my own security company since grandpa has land over there that I can use as a range/training facility

>Pic related; Avg Filipina qt
I wont be dating American girls anytime soon, brb breaking up with 2 years gf

Dont make me dump my avg pinay qt folder

But I want you to do that.

Pictures aside, surely you have some connections to security companies that work internationally? That's the first thing that comes to mind; seems like a former officer would be in high demand in the security world.

>mfw great-grandfather was filipino
Is it possible for me to get citizenship?

*sigh*

do you prefer tinder matches, or those sent to me privately?

>lands in the Philippines
>goes on Tinder for 20 minutes waiting for luggage
>30+ likes
>tfw ran out of likes and was liking almost everyone

Life is good. To business; Not directly, I dont. However, I know a lot of Non-Commissioned Officers that do work in Private Security Firms. I am thinking it will be lucrative given the National Security issues that the Country has. I strayed too far from the "nice part of Manila" and the difference was night and day.

I think their citizenship is based on who your mother is, there was a question about mine, but was quickly quelled when they realize that I was born in the US. 'Murca wanted me.

>seems like a former officer would be in high demand in the security world.

Also it depends, user.

Though I am an Infantry Officer, Ranger Tab, Airborne Qualified, and EIB and all I have never deployed. Which seems to me, that a lot of companies value.

I do have an ace in the hole; I can speak the language well enough.

Obvious American accent, but I got by just fine (native speakers understanding and laughing at my accent, and me understanding them and their slang really well)

bro isn't the Phillipeans known for cheap sexy whores?

>chicken nugget codeword for American dick

>Infantry Officer, Ranger Tab, Airborne Qualified, and EIB

Shit civilians don't give af about

>implying
>mfw they see the word "Ranger" on my tab and they immediately think of the Ranger Regt
>implying they know the difference
>implying they know what Rangers are/do

Yup. Thinking about opening a club as well.

Remember, if you're a "self employed" contractor even if the USFG writes your paychecks you're exempt up to ~100k annually on your taxes.

If you were in the military I respect you but ima treat you the same if you think your entitled to shit you're wrong

>t. some noserve faggot

uuuhhh wut? I don't see how you got that vibe

Problem is I have never built a business before breh

Shit. But this just might work. Bring a couple of vets on board to train ex-Philippine cops/military etc.

A "business" can be you working as a contractor. When you get out your clearance is "current" for year's time, which makes it easier to re-up your clearance because it's cheaper to pay for.

Wait...

>Infantry Officer

Damn it. Why you pick hardmode?

nah I chose medium mode because branch detailed lol also functional areas breh, my Tagalog skills impressed my BC and said I should be FAO

but being FAO is the same as my plan as civilian except you know, I don't have to shave and get a stupid haircut

>dat AGR tho

>be half-nihonjin
>grow up in manila
>Get average QT pinay pussy all my life
>Move to Australia
>Realize that all filipinas want is money

grass is always greener on the other side OP

If you had another MOS you'd have an easier time because you wouldn't be infantry. Intel people become intelligence contractors. Pilots become pilots. Special operations wind up as mercs or in the air force's case air traffic control.

You're... kind of stuck with either teaching people to fight or fighting.

>Realize that all filipinas want is money

you went from banging avg qt to "all they want is money" wtf? that kind of escalated fast

Btw, ALL women, regardless of race, wants money.
>slowly dumping my white gf

why you think we all at Veeky Forums?

>You're... kind of stuck with either teaching people to fight or fighting.

OR hiring people to do it and make more $$$ through contracts with international business who wants in on the Philippines

Either way, security contractors make a lot, and no, not all of them are shooter types

>ex-squad leader now in Dubai watching Indians and Pakis build shit

Yeah, except you have to build the business first.

BUMP

Help me become an expat!

All women want money and status in a prospective mate.

100,000 years ago they wanted the biggest, most violent fuckhead who could drag the biggest carcass into the cave.

Now, they want the same thing, but in modern context. They want men who make at least as much, preferably way more, money than themselves. Plus be 6'8 and shredded and horse cock and blah blah etc but that's another matter.

The difference is that Western women women want it all for nothing in return. At least the Pinays are thinner and cuter and more feminine, not loudmouth obnoxious single mom ham-planets who work at Target demanding Channing Tatum delivered to their door.

I'm with you on this, to an extent. I prefer asian women because they are smaller and more petite but filipinas are cool because they have the spanish blood so usually have bigger tits and ass. I just can't really stand filipina FOBs which is why I would never go to the Phillipines to meet chicks. Some of them are pretty as hell but holy shit when they open their mouth it kills it. The filipino accent is the absolute most unattractive accent there is. Imagine you're in bed you have her bent over and she looks back at you and seductively says "Puck me paster. My bagina peels so good." I would lose it.

This civilian gives a lot of shits about it you communist pinko ISIS cheerleader.

The average filipina is disgusting. I have countless ones 'liking' me on some app called Skout which seems to have an order of magnitude more Asian girls than western girls on it.

1/250 is hot. Even then they've still got those telltale signs which are a turnoff. All SE Asians are ugly in some way. Japanese or nothing if you're going to go Asian at all.

>Imagine you're in bed you have her bent over and she looks back at you and seductively says "Puck me paster. My bagina peels so good." I would lose it.
top kek

Their socio-economic status determines how they look most of the time.

I am into that look tho, so to each his own senpai-a-lam

>"Puck me paster. My bagina peels so good."

If she could still dirty talk, btw, while you are filling that small pussy, your dick ain't shit or you ain't doing it right

>tfw I hear pinays moan

True. If she talks I guess I can just slap her and tell her to stfu. That still doesn't help me in the day to day though. Shes going to want to have "conbersations" since shes my gf and all. Naw I'm good. 2nd generation filipina americans are much better. They take better care of their skin, teeth, and dont have that godawful accent.

>2nd Generation

Those are American girls already! White girls with brown skin!

To each his own, I guess. I'll deal with the accent. Those I came across don't have such thick accents so meh. But then again, that one chick worked at a call center.

there are more than one rangers? or you talking about park rangers :p how come you didnt get deplyed as ranger?

Being "Ranger Qualified" meaning having attended and passed Ranger School is not the same as being an "Army Ranger" which is Special Operations.

every girl is a pretty girl OP its just up to the person to see the beauty and look past the ugliness and split even with the inequalities and misunderstandings

i dont get it , why would someone pass ranger qualification and not become a ranger? was there no openings? you left? kicked out ?

They have a different selection process to get into the Special Operations side. "Ranger School" is simply a leadership school that is not meant to produce Operators.

And my year group has not been called to apply for the Special Operations side, so yeah I might drop a packet, though right now my greed is overcoming my patriotism

I'm just going to warn you, as a filipino, that the women are fucking insane. Latina crazy mixed with asian repression. You could probably find one who's submissive but plenty of the lot have been molested or some fucked up shit.

He's got the tab, not the scroll. He wasn't in platoon basically.

>t. aspiring STO

I can totally tell her name is Abbie.

Nice editing job.

>cam4zwnW

kek

>park ranger
>army ranger

Civilians just care if you have an honorable discharge. Thank you for your service though.

Get an MBA from a top 20 utilizing your heritage and veterans status. Go into consulting. Hopefully you have a TS. That will help.

No kidding, women can pass it. The only real special operations are Seals.

pretty girl

If you put 75k in a Filipino bank you can stay indefinitely. I don't think you can apply for jobs, but you can set up your own business.

You can use it as a way around import duties and make thousands selling western household appliances and tech.

>Get an MBA from a top 20 utilizing your heritage and veterans status.

I was thinking about this. Life story time;

>Parents want me to be a doctor
>Went to Undergrad as a Science Major
>Got bored out of my mind and freak out while studying for the MCAT
>Join the Army as an ossifer
>Here we are

My mentor told me that I am better off studying for something Science/Medical related instead of trying to squeeze myself into business and starting from scratch. It has to do with maximizing strengths and such.

Is the medical field lucrative, or nah?

As a citizen of a third world country you would have a good startup being an american soldier in the security department.
Check security companies and what kind of equipment/services they offer in the area (cameras, metal detectors, security dogs).
People don't give a rats ass if you were the one who put a bullet on Bin Laden's head, when they hear "oh, american soldier" they think you are a badass stonecold military genius.

Security dogs make big cash for example.

I knew a guy who worked security dogs for stadiums (fireworks, guns, and gunpowder overall) and big events, his paychecks for an event at any given soccer match would go around 8,000 to 12,000 dollars, that is big cash for a day's worth of work.

My neighbor sells security cameras and equipments. They are fairly cheap systems, he also provides "Strategical survaillance" which is basically deciding where the equipment is placed, and its a no-brainer work

I say take the shot user

>I knew a guy who worked security dogs for stadiums

I was literally just speaking to a SGT who is about to get out that just landed a contract as a dog handler (Granted he is going back to Afghanistan)

Weird af