Bald men are ugl-

>Bald men are ugl-

It just lowers your attractiveness by 2-4 points, and makes you age 10 years.

It's not a death sentence to getting women. It's a death sentence to being effay though.

this

>It's a death sentence to being effay though.
?

>It just lowers your attractiveness by 2-4 points
Lmfao. Thats fucking huge since almost everyone is in the 4-6 range.
>b-but I was rated 8/10 on 4ch-
Shut up. Only thing that matters is p in v. Getting rated online is bullshit.

Tbh, where the fuck did this "just shave it bro xD" shit come from? Look at old pictures, did a balding dude just shave off his hair? Mor often than not, Fuck no. The difference was men back then wore more masculine clothes and had more masculine bodies. Stop being a fucking twink.

Not sure what you're getting at with this. Shaving it is objectively better than holding on to what is left.

Baldies in Gen Y are probably fucked, for the most part, though. Lots of jawlets around that will not look good bald.

Only recently have we been in a situation where all the chrome domes had to win a mate to breed.
Before now baldlets all got married and had kids when they still had most of their hair.

There actually are 40 year old hags that think they're entitled to get a man with all his hair.
I reckon a lot of baldies today will not pass on their genes.
Though in the next couple of generations they'll probably make better treatments and preventatives and the future baldies will have no problems.

This is absolute truth, you can laugh at it all you want but sooner or later you will be forced to realize it's painfully true.

Considering we're 30-50 years away from full-body rejuvenating processes, I'd say that if you're not a 40-50y.o. baldlet you still got some hope.

How will OP recover from this?

The 2-4 point meme doesn't take into account people whose hair makes them look like shit no matter how they style it. In those cases, the hair was already dragging them down, and shaving it is a wash. There are also a rare few men who have such attractive faces that they benefit from the focal point moving down. Vin Diesel, Zidane, Patrick Stewart look best with no hair.

2-4 points is true on Tinder and in pictures. It's not been my experience in real life. Women assume I'm more serious, wealthier and older (by about 5 years, not 10). That's not always a good thing. I think people on Veeky Forums underestimate the daddychasing aspect of it if you're otherwise an attractive person but you need to be assertive.
It does upend your look. The dudes here are right to frame it as a nightmare considering how carefully they've crafted their current appearances. I think is right insofar as an athletic body, in my opinion, is almost always necessary for it to look acceptable. Even more so than a shaved head. I am biased since that's my body type.
My life has improved with this look but I can see where a lot of the fear comes from.

Tbh I don't like it. Maybe the hairstyles too high. But I think the bald one looks slightly better.

This fella with alopecia universalis is definitely effay. To the normal woman he isn't very attractive of course, but he's very effay.

>manlet and baldlet at 25
Seriously, I think I should just kms. I have virtually nothing going for me as it is. Nature's just rubbing my nose in it now.

OP on suicide watch

They didn't shave it off back in the olden days because, spoiler alert, they were pisspoor and would rather have spent the 3 of the 5 cents it cost to get their sole bowl of soup for the day.

Ugly. Looks like a younger but older Phil Collins.

I think bald guys can look better than guys with full sets of hair
I know women who like guys with grey hair but are younger like late 30s early 40s when the girls are only about 25

Wow, you turned a handsome man into a completely average guy. I'm sorry, but you just have to accept baldness actually fits some type of people.

I think people with tan skin can handle baldness much better. People with very pale skin and especially people with very light eyebrows look very bad when they bald. Southern europeans often look alright bald

bald men are ugly**
fixed that for you op

Nigga looks like a fuckin alien

Baldfag in denial reporting in. I know I should just shave it but I haven't been able to muster up the courage yet. I have a huge ass head and my face has not aged enough yet to look good bald. So I'm not sure what to do. I would rather have hair obviously

This statement is very accurate.
Also if you're bald, go get fucking tan

It comes down to confidence, A lot of men lose all self esteem when they go bald.

Get some nice glasses, even if your sight is fine. Grow a beard if you can. Although the biggest factor in looking good while bald is being in shape. A good jawline can counter lack of hair.

He has no illness faggot, he's always shaved because Rick wants him to be shaved. There are pics of him with hair.

I think Corbin is effay and looks handsome without hair.

So much this!
Its an unfortunate condition but I never got the whole "omfg! you have to get a beard and jacked"
If you're thin you can pull a really ethereal/ alien look. A tattoo artist I went to looked like a goth Jeffree Star but with his hair all shaved. He looked awesome af anyways. You have to take extra care of your skin and body to make up for it tho.