Thoughts? are they worth £250? Would they fall apart after wearing for a few months?

Thoughts? are they worth £250? Would they fall apart after wearing for a few months?

All pics of them

They look shit

I'm sorta mixed between thinking they look good as fuck to they look shit as fuck, can't make my mind up

Are you a flamboyant gay man or a big time drug dealer?

If not, avoid.

Neither but got a few quid to waste, and yeah probably gonna avoid and just buy a different pair

I mean they most likely won't fall apart

It's ok to not try to be Veeky Forums all the time because Veeky Forums's a bunch of autists, you can have guilty pleasures

correct. if you're not a flaming homo, a drug dealer, at least black or colin mcgregor, you will look ridiculous in these shoes.

gold eyelets and obnoxious branding make them pleb-tier; people will also think you're a major tool

very loud, and works contrary to the intended purpose of a nice white, luxury leather sneaker, imo, which is minimal simplicity & sophistication.

pass for sure, much better options out there. this screams, "I have money, bad taste, and nothing interesting to say"

Get the givency court. Nice white sneakers and you won't be wearing common plebs like everyone else

>colin mcgregor

Yeah I hear you lmao, someone will rag on how shit something looks then a month later be wearing it

Got any shoes like this that you can recommend?

Just had a look through some, some look really good desu thanks for recommending

when you're real real good at beating people up for a living you can wear ostentatious shit.

it's a universal truth.

>colin

> paying this much for fucking clothes
are you ok?

kek. fuck I actually forgot his name was Conor. kek. And I'm a sports fan. baka

Not that the fight with Mayweather has anything do do with sport

>Being poor

I'll take a large #1 with fries, pleb

But seriously, I'm about to cop some Gucci horsebit

>Gucci horsebit
being poor

you must be worth thousands

kek

Has nothing to do with being poor, these shoes look like absolute horseshit and all you pay for is having some shitty logo on them. There's no reason to pay this much for clothes if they don't give you a practical advantage over cheaper alternatives.

not that user, and I think the shoes are vulgar, but you're out of mind.

Clothing/fashion inherently has/have antithetical considerations that extend beyond practicality or utility.

You wouldn't hire a house painter to do a fine art painting would you?

A talented designer's time alone can and should effect the cost of an item.

>this is the state of Veeky Forums

>being hood rich

they're just white sneakers

budget route: white on white Adiddas stan smiths

there's no real limit here and most designers make a nice pair

if you want some stealth wealth pairs: common projects, balenciaga, saint laurent, rag & bone

just avoid metal eyelets, it evokes the converse imagea nd just makes leather luxury pairs looks cheap

this versace pair looks like a cheap pair of guess sneakers because they're so gaudy

That's not what I said, there's no reason to pay unreasonable amounts of money for a look that you could get way cheaper, except if it adds any practical advantage over the cheaper alternative. The products you choose being "original" adds literally nothing to the look itself. People who pay hundreds for white sneakers and thousands for plain black tshirts are out of their mind, not me.

>There's no reason to pay this much for clothes if they don't give you a practical advantage over cheaper alternatives.

I own 5 pairs of allen edmonds and two luxury sneakers.
you're right -- for clothes fit & function & fabric > branding; 99% of the time.

but shoes?
nah senpai, they're totally worth it. not only do they look great, tie outfits together, but im ready for any outing casual or formal that comes my way.

my shoe warddrobe can handle all the way up to tuxedo formality right down to a beer with the bros. and they'll all last 5-10 years +

Expense is an inherently relative concept user.

Relative to what, the capital you have access to? Capital doesn't change anything about there being no fucking reason to buy these products.

You sound like George 'these hip musicians with their complicated shoes' Costanza with an added streak of highly unattractive self righteousness.