Any car sales man here? Can we get some stories of people getting jewed?

Any car sales man here? Can we get some stories of people getting jewed?

a few days on Veeky Forums there were a couple saying how gitty they get about the people they lock in at 8 years 25% APR
kind of hard to imagine, yet it still feels like there are people out there that get cucked like that

>Be shopping for used car
>10k is my budget
>be scouting car dealership for 6 mo
>go to car dealership one day
>car I want has been there 6 mo
clearly not moving
>walk around, salesman sees me
>tell him just looking
>nah thanks though...ill find you when I'm ready
>come back on last weekend of month
>same guy is there
>I go to him
>ask about specific car
>15k
>I beat around the bush an play not interested
> I leave and go eat some food and come back 2 hrs till closing.
>Same guy still there
>test drive the car
>seem disinterested
>offer him 8 cash
>WOAH OWAH OWAHHHH BUDDY
>raises me to 14
>nah
>I tell him 9k
>let me ask manager
>manager hits me at 13
>I say nah I'm walking
>sales guy says well gimmie a price
>um ok...9,500 cash right now
ended up getting the car
Car had been sitting for 6 months , clearly the dealership wasn't going to sell it at all.

Outjewing the jew. Nice.

I was but the days of "shake a hand , make a grand" have been over aince 2005. Everyone has the internet and just asks for msrp or kelly blue book (and then some discounts)

All the moneys in finance now

I told some goy buyer he needed to pick up the keys at a different address (it was my temple).

He had to come in!
We all laughed.

There's a car salesman on Veeky Forums that regularly posts hilarious stories.

solid bro

LOLLLL

>be me
>go to hyundai dealer
>ask to test drive an elantra
>Standard
>Lemme see what shes got
>redlining every shift and slamming gears
>salesman getting a little anxious
>tell him I'm not interested in buying a car that I truly haven't test driven
>get back to base
>tell him I'm not interested as I dont think this car has what I need
>tell him I'll think about it and come back later
>never come back

Another story
>go to dodge dealer in toronto after work
>ask to test drive viper
>use my diesel truck as my "trade in prop"
>lets me take it around the block
>back to base
>set up a meet time to do a trade in
>never go back there

fuck used car sales kikes

even craigslist has fairer valuation

15k, fucking 15k. almost enough for a new car

All the great old used car buying tricks are in a hilarious movie comedy called "Used Cars" that starred Kurt Russell.

i like going to car dealerships
i pretend to be interested in anything testdrive whatever i can ask for brochures and whatnot then never buy anything. sometimes even make them call me back with offers.

when i know what car i want i just let the company management know they will get it cheapest they can definitely not from the dealerships.

I am the ultimate jew

>looking at lightly used cars
>2015 Toyota Camry
>only 3k miles
>tell dealer I want to do a test drive
>he goes in to get the keys
>as soon as he turns his back, I dive under the car and start looking for problems
>front chassis damage, obvious the front bumper has been replaced
>radiator and everything else looks fine
>get out from under the car before the dealer returns
>act really interested when I'm doing the test drive
>"Wow! This car runs great! This is everything I'm looking for!"
>return to the lot
>ask him if there has been any issues with the car
>he says they did a 9999-point inspection and that there's nothing wrong with it
>"I'm just gonna look under the hood for a second to see what this baby has, alright?"
>act shocked when I see the damage
>start accusing him of lying
>start threatening I'm gonna walk off the lot
>dealer sweating bullets
>he's throwing out deals
>"We'll fix it for free!"
>"We'll take off $1k!"
>demand more
>keep pushing them
>threatening taking my story to the news saying their inspections are worthless if you couldn't spot obvious damage
>saying I'm going to post negative reviews online
>dealer sweating bullets
>starts offering even more
>got the car for just barely over $11k and they replaced the damage for free

I plan to run this car into the ground. I've put almost 25k miles on it already and absolutely nothing else was wrong with it.

But you still spent 11k....

11K is still good as fuck for a 2015 Camry...

You should go outside

Agreed

I just bought a new car ( Subaru Crosstrek). But car sales douches tried to screw me at two other dealerships before I finally got what I wanted. The stereotypes really are true. At the first dealership the salesmen tried to convince me that the outgoing model should be the same price as the new one since they weren't making them anymore so there was less supply on the supply demand curve.... seriously what the fuck. I walked away during negotiation and he got really pissed because i spent the whole day test driving and shit with him lol the other dealership wanted me to put a deposit down for them to hold a car for me and then they sold it to someone else an hour later and they acted shitty when I wanted my money back. I really hate dealing with these morons. Thankfully I financed with my bank so I didn't have to spend too much time with their finance people and it only took like an hour of me telling them I didn't want their bullshit warranties for them to fuck off.

I payed 16k CAD for a brand new 2016 hyundai elantra SE, Did I do good?

My WRX was a pretty easy buying experience.

Didn't pressure me too much, didn't play stupid games, came right off the stupid sticker price to what they actually go for. I might have paid like $500 more than I should have, but it was pretty gravy overall.

>He doesn't buy a Pontiac Sunfire or similar for

At least you're not as stupid as my friend is when he bought his WRX

He got the limited edition, and he was so excited to take the damn thing home, so he rushed through all of the paperwork and somehow "accidentally" signed a 4 year car loan

Now he's piss broke every month and he can barely afford the car, but I guess at least he'll have his payments done sooner

I signed a 4 year loan, but that's what I wanted. Had a lower interest rate and I really could have bought the car in cash if I wanted to. Most months I make the payment, and then make the same payment again on the principal so it'll turn out to be more like a 2 year loan if I feel like it.

If you could afford it, I would always recommend it because it'll almost always reduce the interest on the car

My friend is just an idiot because he now owns a car he could barely afford in the first place

At CAD current value, yes

Most people especially kids in post secondary education are buying cars they technically can't afford. They buy them here in Canada on 8 year loans.
>mfw my neighbour spent 28k on a hyundai accent

>Buying a new car
>Spending $16,000 for a fucking method of transportation with additional costs

For what purpose?

This was back in august 2015 so I think CAD was worth even less than it is now

Life is about more than maximizing the autism points in your autism account

>safety factor opposed to an early 2000s shitbox
>bumper to bumper warranty
>very little as far as expected repairs go compared to an old car
>new car technology makes it more comfortable to drive in
the list can go on and on and I don't have access to public transportation because my town population is maybe 4000.

>8 year car loans

8 years? By the time he's paid it off it'll be time to trade it in...

>Life is about more than maximizing the autism points in your autism account

Do you not want financial freedom or something?

yeah and then they use it as a trade in and the cycle repeats itself. Welcome to how my generation buys cars

I have financial freedom even with the money I spent on a car, A car grants me freedom to see friends and go places that are a bit out of reach for a retard like you who needs to walk and take the bus everywhere.

>tfw could have gotten a MB CLA 45 AMG if I had waited 6 more months
>bought a VW Passat instead

sigh.

>A car grants me freedom to see friends and go places that are a bit out of reach for a retard like you who needs to walk and take the bus everywhere

But my car gets me where I need to go just fine, and it didn't cost me more than a few thousand total.

you fucked that one up. sort of.

i have an 02 audi s4 and it has so many fucking problems. the performance models of german cars aren't meant to last 10 years hardly. mine only has 90k miles on it too.

>Driving trash because it's functional
I mean, I could live in total squalor and save money, but you need to enjoy life in some ways.

>Clean car
>Comfortable
>Looks completely normal

How is it trash? I'd rather spend that $10,000+ on something functional I could use instead of just something for the sake of "ooohh it's pretty!", it literally doesn't get you to work or wherever else any faster or any more efficiently.

I had a shitbox car for a while until I totaled it(2005 sunfire) Ran great but it had zero options
>roll up windows
>only radio, no mps/cd
>not the same mileage that I get now with new car
Was just a very basic model and it got me from a-b no problem but I wanted something more comfortable because its more enjoyable to drive.

in my college years i was helping a furniture shop transport some shit they sold.

>go deliver full living room to couple
>move the shit
>creepy jesus in every room
>ask them for signature
>can't help but give me a solid 20 for doing 20x20 steps
>happy.jpg
>start talking & find out they got it for 8500$
>happy as fuck about it

a few weeks later

>same full living room
>obvious jews
>start talking money 1min after arrival
>reassure him that delivery is free
>start jewing with me
>find out he got it for 4800$ and still mad about bad negotiating

if he's happy about the deal, he got fucked.

I guess I wouldn't decline it if I had infinite money but I'd much rather drop that extra few thousand into some ETFs or at the very least something really cool and practical.

Rather than a $15,000 car I would rather buy a $5000 car for example and spend $10,000 on tourism all over Europe and checking out cool shit and building memories, ya know m8?

Well at least where I am, 5000 dollars will get you a car thats basically on the verge of having everything go wrong with it(factoring in some luck of course)
>not knowing if the original owner drove the shit out of it
>not knowing if they broke the engine in properly
>just various neglect on regular maintenance like oil changes
Luckily with my sunfire I was lucky and only had wheel bearings go a few times, Those were the only issues I had. Where my friend with the exact same car(year too) had his transmission fuck up and engine problems within a year.

11k for a new camry? nice

Memories of Europe won't drive you to work for 20 years. I'm not saying it's worth blowing all your dough on a car. Obviously pick something that fits your budget, and if a $5k car fits your budget, that's fine. Some people however make enough that a $15k car fits into their budget and the quality and comfort difference between a $5k car and a $15k is like night and day compared to say... the difference between a $15k car and a $45k car. The benefits are many and non-neglible.

>Memories of Europe won't drive you to work for 20 years.
They're pretty likely to get you chicks for life, though, so long as you act like they happened a week ago.