EDC General

EveryDay Carry

go away gay boy bern

do you carry tactical equipment, and an iphone? you are a poser wigga

What's that tool looking thing on the left side of the watch?

Also might as well post seeming nobody else has.

not pictured: bag, headphones

i want that olympus

What's with the fish thing?

Looks like a notepad

Such an ugly backpack.

Guns... Seriously fuck off americunts

Dedicated music player very nice
>Too bad you don't know how to protect camera film properly

>Too bad you don't know how to protect camera film properly

I use one of those 10 roll plastic holders but its in my bag

too lazy to go get it

you should quit being so bitter

Nothing's wrong with my backpack, It looks basic and simple, cheap to boot.

It's a little sketchpad designed by an artist a follow on Instagram.

I knew someone was going to get triggered by the gun. Enjoy your terrorism europoor.

w2c josuke bag

What's the camera next to the mju-ii?

fuji x100f

queer

either you're a pig, black, or an inbred redneck.

Nice.

Not a fan of that wave tho. Is it necessary and/or
useful?

having had it for about a year now, i'd say the advantages are marginal. so really it's more of a gimmick.

Cops
>being issued HK
Nigs
>affording or appreciating HK
rednecks
>see nigs

not pictured: nexus 6p

a card
3 keys

thinking about getting a wallet or something

don't. it's just extra bloat. i never used to wear one. then bought a nice one and still don't wear it. i like to keep my shit in my pocket and be as light as i can

Why do all you fucks carry knives around? Move somewhere safer

Knives are tools you tard. Cut open boxes blah blah blah or fucking stab someone. Does it matter?

Why do all you fucks carry phones around? Just go closer to the person you want to talk to

bullshit, unless you work in a warehouse, in which case, get a real job, or some other form of blue collar shit, then you'd probably have actual cause to use the knives people are posting about once a year with true utility.

>y u carry knife lol loser
>*gives reason*
>lol not a reason unless its one i approve of

get a trip so i can filter you

It's not about how much you use it. It's about how obnoxious it would be if you didn't have it every random time you needed it

try applying this to literally anything else

>lol dude redundant backups you probably have never even had a drive fail, get a real hard drive if your piece of shit drives fail all the time

well at least tell us the instagram

This is some shit bait. Think i'm gonna have to cut the fishing line with my handy dandy edc knife I carry on me everyday because you never know!
>Blow me bitch.

I have pens and pencils and cameras and stuff too but you guys don't actually carry all that literally every day do you?

when you always have a bag on you its easy

>faded tyvek wallet
>some NOS shades from the 80s or 90s
>keychain
>raketa wristwatch
>shure se215s

Nice Copernic, those are neat. I have to wear Tyvek at work sometimes though and I fucking hate it what a shit material.

what's wrong with tyvek? it's incredibly comfy.

I can assure you these pieces of shit are anything but comfy. Wearing one on top of cotton coveralls plus boots and a respirator and gloves in the summer is the very definition of hell. I almost can't believe that hiking and fashion companies make clothes out of it, they must use a higher quality sort of Tyvek or something.

I decided to give it a little more effort and then realized I forgot to include my keys. The camera is mostly just on the weekends.

What camera is that?

all you had to do was google "gr camera" numbnuts

why is there a pentax pancake lens mounted on your x100

Ricoh GR. What this guy said Because I'm guessing it's probably an X-Pro

RICOH GR
I
C
O
H

G
R

tee hee

It's the hood for the pancake. It's really neat looking and functional on the x100

Love my watch.

Did you disassemble a limited lens just to do that :o

nah you can buy them separately

I have a pentacks but I don't have that lens

the obstructures pry/open pocket tool?

i have one. it's really awkward and bulky to have in your pocket, but you get to look really cool if someone needs to open a bottle or something

What's the orange thing?

Its a tiny matchbox.

cute notebook :~)

what camera is that? it looks almost like a xpro but with a pentax lens? I've been wanting to get into mirrorless, fuji's are just so pretty

i have a 35 rc!! my grandpa gave it to me when i was 5. spilt orange juice all over it tho, need to get it cleaned up : p

ohhhhhh a T3 :3 my friend bought one but probably reaally overpaid. that lens tho

really, what is it with you people and guns??? i carry a knife around at night sometimes because I don't want to get harassed but you all just seem to want to be cowboys or something

>Its a tiny matchbox.
why not just carry a lighter?

I can't go back to a regular watch, here, the built in GPS is a godsend for working out, no need to carry my phone anymore, just sync a playlist and I'm good to go.

>Zune HD

My nigga.

Got a giant box filled with them for 1 buck at an auction, they are even Danish design by HAY for what it's worth.
40 bucks, it's a swell camera if a bit big, definitely not pocketable unless you are wearing a jacket and want a bulge.

A mini vacuum cleaner.

What phone is that? Or, the case design, specifically?

+ watch

holy shit you fucking weaboo

Nice Shield, she treating you well?

yikes, i have a soft spot for japanese kitsch. you wouldn't know if you just met me on the street

idk how you people carry rolls of film, torches, guns, charging cables, lip balm, but not pens. i never need any of those things but i use a pen several times a day

Phone, keys, wallet.

You all have so much stuff with you, where do you carry everything? Also, are guns really necessary?

Depending on how much you want to be able to defend yourself, your level of "preparedness," or where you live or do for a job- yes.

>what camera is that? it looks almost like a xpro but with a pentax lens? I've been wanting to get into mirrorless, fuji's are just so pretty

its a x100f with a pentax lens hood

fuji mirrorless are great. I've only had this for a month or two now but I really love it

I don't think I've ever heard someone on one of these threads have a reason against ppl carrying weapons besides "duhhhh it's unnecessary".

I don't own a gun myself, but if I had the time and money to buy one and train with it, I would (I already own a knife but I have no training with it so I don't carry it). Always better to have and not need than to need and not have.

lol fag

god i love it when eurofags post
their complete lack of knowledge and taste is so delicious

Left to right:
>Raketa Big Zero
>Seiko Alpinist
>Vostok Amphibia
>Faggy Superdry wallet (looking for a vintage one atm)
>FiiO X1
>Shure SE215

Have an edc laptop coming in a few days too

Not pictured: Moto g4, Vans backpack

Are vintage wallets a thing? My wallet's leather has like 8 years of my swamp ass sweat soaked into it.

Fuck off europoor

Not really. Occasionally a wallet with silver corners and crocodile leather made for a royal individual will pop up. That's the sort of thing I mean

>really, what is it with you people and guns??? i carry a knife around at night sometimes because I don't want to get harassed but you all just seem to want to be cowboys or something

some people don't live in Vermont

>i wear 3 watches every day

>not having 1 on each arm and a one around ankle just in case

laff i live in southern VT and only carry my dick, phone, wallet,and keys. stop listening to alex jones you fucking faggot

LAAAFFFFF wow so tough, bet u totally didn't research which handgun was the most /fa before buying you fucking dick-licking homosexual

>not copping One More Year yet
>pretending to like Simon Hanselmann despite not supporting his zine releases

fuck off, i think this guy's collection is cool. go jerk off into your grenade collection, homo

verified male anus fucker lol

your position as a night shift manager at best buy definitely does not necessitate this shit

nigga is that some card captors?

>>> MUH BLADE

Standard 3 lip products, mascara, cuticle oil, comb, hair tie, sunglasses, notebook, pens, water bottle, phone, headphones, wallet

>is that some card captors?
Are you seriously impressed that a girl on a website for chinese cartoons would have this?

>girl
And yeah I'm hype to see something that reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch 17 years ago, that I had almost completely forgotten about. Let me live.

>necessitate
>need

>really, what is it with you people and guns??? i carry a knife around at night sometimes because I don't want to get harassed

Maybe it's because carrying around a knife for self-defense is fucking retarded?

>seiko alpinist

Patrician taste user

please no bully.

nah nigga u already bullied urself
drop the homura tho