Post your favorite adidas shoe

Post your favorite adidas shoe

I'm trying to see if someone posts this shoe I saw while back ago that I liked but now I can't find them

what did it look liike

Also interrsted in naming the exact first image i posted. Its made in Germany is all i know.

these are my favs right now too

Dragons, I have a pair just like these but with a white heel and tongue label. idk if they're rare or something because I can't find them for sale, can't find a picture of them and I've never seen anyone else wear them (inb4 fake, got them from an Adidas shop, might've been a limited run or something)

forgot pic

best white sneaker

Had the Sambas for a couple weeks after wearing UltraBoosts for almost a year. Comfy as fuck after breaking them in.

Thinking of copping these

Just bought a pair of black sambas yesterday and I'm grabbing the white dragon og's today.

Have you tried the Campus shoes on before? The sizing on them is all over the place for me.

Super comfortable and light for the summer

The "dude weed lmao" comments get old though

They looked almost similar to these They were also named after someone. They're signature shoes I guess

Just bought these. Apparently they just became available in Canada. Most comfortable pair of adidas I've ever worn. Get them before every asian girl and half a fag plays them out.

could be this??

Nope. Close though. Also they were grey

should i cop pic related or white? im picturing whites getting dirty and worn and looking better in the long run.

black

Iniki last week. 3 cute black girls have complimented them already.

just picked up these Nakel Smith Matchcourt's

Good luck finding the og's. I'm in a major city and I had to go to about 10 different stores to find them. I always thought they were a staple but apparently everyone wants superstars and campuses now so stores aren't stocking them.

Dug out the ones I was talking about, I love the black on the sole on these

OP here. I found the shoes I was looking for, they weren't even adidas lmao

These are great

I love mine, they fit perfectly tts

Man, these are Onitsuka Tigers, these shoes blow any other shoe I've ever worn out of the water. They aren't expensive either, I used to work a very physically active job and any meme shoe I bought fell apart in 3 months, Roche Runs, Stan Smiths, I even made the retarded decision to wear CPs to work and ruined them in 5 months, but not Onitsuka Tigers, I wore them for a full year before they wore out. That's drastic considering I'm running around and moving constantly on my feet. Very comfy overall too.

Are these on the Adidas website

Bruhh how much and where

adidas Ultra Boost “Triple White” GRAILS

shouldn't be that hard to find, google your closest skate shop

hmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmm
hmmm
hmmmmmm

its on adidas and zumiez

$70 USD

I got a great deal on these, have since gotten rid of the eqts too much pink for my taste