Y'all got more pics like this?

Y'all got more pics like this?
It's the only kind of style that doesn't make you look like an edgy fuckboy, but a well dressed guy who makes money, gets puss, and every guy wants to be friends with and secretly be like him (them).

No. If he ditched the gloves and had a shorter tie bar maybe. But that just cringe.
They're drivers gloves for fucks sake. Take them off when you leave the car.

So a college sophomore's interpretation of menswear as delineated by GQ?

That's all I got

This. Autist threads are plenty on fa

>jacket shoulders too wide
>tie should be wider
>tie bar should be much shorter

>too dark. Needs more contrasts.

Actually looks decent.

>Too long tie bar yet again.
>possibly blingy ass belt

>tie is way too skinny
>peak lapels on anything but a double breasted jacket

Posting actual menswear and not some black suit fashion bullshit.

>>jacket shoulders too wide
Isn't it just the perspective?

No. His shoulders are clearly deep under the "ridge".

This, black suits are garbage unless you're going to a funeral or it's a tuxedo.

I need this suit.

Well there are occasions where black is fine. But for everyday wear, most certainly not.
Charcoal is so much better for everyday wear. Not to mention navy but I prefer greys.

thats actually pretty cool

Yeah. I'd get one for laughs once a year. Would be a killer on christmas parties at work.
I bought a nice knitted christmas tie last year. Although it looks more serious than that holiday suit.

I'm starting to think that tie bars are kind of unnecessary!

Is the skinny tie officially dead, Veeky Forums?

They're not

In the office it gets really annoying when you have to bend over someone else's desk or to use their mouse and your tie is just hanging

I love this picture. Nothing can beat how Slav it is. The absolutely horrid suit. It's shit color, it's bagginess and low quality. The tape on the sides for that tracksuit look. The ugliest tie known to man tied too short so that he has to tuck it into his pants. The shirt, of course, is awful as well. Stripe pattern with that nice bed sheet color palette. To finish it all off he has a bad DIY haircut and the drapes in the background look like they came from half a century ago. Best of all, this doesn't feel like a staged meme, someone just found this picture.

Worse than skinny jeans desu

Or if you wash your hand and you dip your tie in the sink.
Tie bars are wonderful. unfortunately it's hard to find them in a good length where I live.

Yeah. It's a favourite of mine as well.
But hey. Atleast he appears to have a tie dimple.

It's fine if you have equally thin lapels. But it still looks fucking awful and those suits shouldn't be allowed to exist.

So are tie bars not supposed to cover the entire width of the tie?

this must be a joke or is Veeky Forums really this garbage now

>black suit as daily wear
>black leather gloves
>Cigarette case
>image saved from tumblr
>doesnt make you look like an edgy fuckboy

No. Only about 3/4 of it

>jacket shoulders
agree
>tie
>tie bar
those are fine

honestly if you wear a suit because you want to rather than you are expected to/need to its fucking cringy nothing worse than getting hit on by a guy in a nice suit and finding out he works a job were a suit isn't needed

w2c the ring?

>wah I want to know who's rich from the get go wah
That's equivalent to saying it's cringeworthy if someone dresses Veeky Forums but isn't a musician

no it's not about wanting to know whos rich it's about avoiding fake people who want to appear as something they're not i.e rich

>nothing worse than getting hit on by a guy in a nice suit and finding out he works a job were a suit isn't needed

Why?

see

because gold digging whores

does this float your boat?

too Veeky Forumsshy

>doesn't make you look like an edgy fuckboy
>posts a pic of a dude smoking and wearing drivers gloves
makes u think

i like this

funnily enough, the only way to give off this vibe is via body language, not clothing, this goes for everything essentially.

buttmad poorfags or socially retarded. if you wear suits outside of your workplace (or in/outside if you work a job that doesn't even require you to wear one) then you have fucking aspergers

is that you cringegod?

Is that right?

>Shitting on people with a specific taste in fashion
>On a fashion board of all places

Honestly there is no greater Veeky Forums cringe than people thinking suits are the height of men's fashion. I don't cringe easily but this particular meme just gets to me. I mean look at OP's post

>Y'all got more pics like this?
>Y'all
>It's the only kind of style that doesn't make you look like an edgy fuckboy, but a well dressed guy who makes money, gets puss, and every guy wants to be friends with and secretly be like him (them).
>fuckboy
>puss
>delusional grandiose fantasy
Do these sound like the words of an individual who has good taste in fashion? Or does it sound like written with one hand by a 19 year old faggot with a complex who wants to look trendy but has no aesthetic sensibility beyond taking fashion advice straight from the pages of a 2 year old GQ. This does not look good, it looks fucking pathetic. That is not to say there are no fashionable people who wear suits. But the kind of shit that gets posted in these threads is the same kind of heinous shit you would expect to see on someone like Robert Downey Jr. on a red carpet, namely tacky, tasteless garbage.
Sorry to go full autism in this post, but of all the shitty tastes on this board, and there is a lot, it is this kind of shit that really triggers me. It's not 'classy', it's not 'sophisticated', and basically, OP, you have should just give up now.

P.S. The only non-cringe posts in this thread are

Nig how is Veeky Forums look at the left dude's mustache and right dude's head.

is ok doe.