I've been thinking about starting a streetwear clothing brand...

I've been thinking about starting a streetwear clothing brand. Can I get some opinions and feedback on these designs I've made in the past few days?

I like the design, the fact that its just blank white everywhere else bothers me tho

How could I improve it do you think?

Thats really all I have for designs right now

i mean your shit looks okay, but why should i buy it instead of the thousands of other streetwear brands doing similar things? fuccbois will buy if you can somehow get a model/rapper/famous hypebeast, but unless this shit costs like 20 bucks, i just don't feel too compelled. and that'd probably be way too low for you considering the cost of having your shit made. streetwear brands like this is a severely over-saturated market right now. i think your things are nice but would be hard to break away from the rest of the fish in the sea. best of luck either way though bud

i like the black shirt design, but for the white shirt i think you should stay away from japanese text, very tacky imho
and what the user above me said^^ something to make your brand stand out is very important and i dont think just logos can cut it in 2017 anymore

I mean im not trying to make some designer brand. Just a little online store as a side hobby. But thank you guys

yeah i mean i get you're not trying to revolutionize the industry, and like i said i think it looks cool, but you're not gonna be able to keep the side hobby afloat for long unless you hire famous fuckers to rep your shit or get in with someone inside. again, good luck

dope
meh

I'm not hugely into the name ANTIMATTER but at the same time it's not terrible.
The designs are no good
The first one...get rid of the memey text stuff. I could see people wearing them but I don't like them personally.

It's not good, but i'm not fully embarrassed for you or anything. So it could be much worse

maybe try it on a black shirt, I wanna see what it looks like. (of course you maybe have to make the octopus white first )

try:

1. big purple rectangle behind the whole image
2. try another t-shirt color, if you use black also do step 1

heres a very rough version of the black octopus shirt

I wasnt feeling the purple

So is your proposed Brand's name 反物質服?

I like the first design minus the purple.

No, its Antimatter

These are pretty good imo

Not my style but not bad

I approve, well donde

I'd probably buy that

I feel like the design is too big, like it looks good as a design alone, but look how far down the design goes.

If you put a little something on the back or sleeves, it would up your game by a lot

horrible meme aesthetic
respectable, original design- would buy

This, I love japanese and I'm currently studying it at uni but god for the past 2-3 years I see it on every shirt, hoodies and caps made by "internet brands" and every streetwear fag wearing them and I just wanna throw up

make the design 20% smaller

please dont print on fucking gildan