TFW found a job

>TFW found a job
>TFW don't really like working that much anyway and kind of wish I was still NEET

Fuck why is it so hard to choose between Money and freetime?

Doesn't help that I need to wash the cum out of my hair every day too...

Tits or gtfo

I am a boy, image is only loosely related.

I took the kneepads meme too far

>I took the kneepads meme too far
there is no such thing as too far

you found a meaningless job. keep learning/training and eventually find something purposeful

Are you actually kitty-lynn?

What kind of work are you doing?

Choose both. I have a job to which I arrive late and leave early. I take hour long lunches and only do enough work to be above average for total output. Climbing the ladder is based on appearances not actual ability, so focus on that.

I work MAYBE 15-20 hours a week and make 85k a year.

Life is easy, people make it harder than it has to be.

>Climbing the ladder is based on appearances not actual ability

Oh I'm aware. Some of the others boys I've seen get by PURELY On appearance, they're not even mildly talented as I am.

what job?

Mobile Development, when I do work I mostly just clean up other people's shitty java.

>14588255171290.jpg

Gee, I guess it is!

What's your job?

Well let's just say it's in the service industry... VERY customer-service oriented.

So you suck cocks for a living then

Have you gents thought to consider that it's probably because of charisma and leadership capabilities? Those that are more attractive tend to be more charismatic, which is a key ingredient for promotions and leadership. I would never promote someone that can't simply talk to his subordinates correctly or can't work with others; no business has a leader in which the highest person on the ladder is the best at a technical skill.

In my field you can't really be charismatic... other than appearance and enthusiasm of course. That's what leads me to believe they're coasting by on their looks rather than pure talent.

Have you spoken to your superior about a promotion before the "better looking" got promoted? Also, as a small entrepreneur, enthusiasm for the job from employees is extremely important for morale.

>Have you spoken to your superior about a promotion before the "better looking" got promoted?

My supervisor generally just makes sure I get to and from the location, he's not really responsible for the workflow and how many customers we get.

>Also, as a small entrepreneur, enthusiasm for the job from employees is extremely important for morale

I understand but it's a little hard when I'm working something i'm unused to and some of the customers make it very difficult to remain enthusiastic.

I don't believe you read the first conversation correctly.

Have you talked to your boss about getting a promotion?

Then you are lucky. In my job, people will watch out for those who arrive late and leave early. Also, my cubicle is situated so that almost all the seniors are sitting behind so I can't slack in my output.

Wait what?

just started a new job last week after neetdom. $15/h. I have 5 hours of free time a weekday

How do I actually get a job? And i'm fine with any entry-level retard job. Do I just go in and ask if they're hiring?

craigslist labor section is your best bet. you have two years warehouse experience as a recieving clerk (though you also have experience in shipping and inventory management) after one year janitorial

look how to craft a modern resume and a modern cover letter