Since it's autistic to carry backpacks outside, what small messenger baglet does Veeky Forums carry outside for her EDC?

Since it's autistic to carry backpacks outside, what small messenger baglet does Veeky Forums carry outside for her EDC?

>bothers talking about EDC
>not autistic

wallet
phone
keys
earphones
umbrella
water bottle

>calls a backpack autistic
>wants to buy a tiny messenger bag (essentially a purse)
lmao

just carry your dildos in your jeans pockets. everybody already knows you like dick in your ass

>backpacks are autistic

what? lmao, have you never been a student outside of high school? would you rather the equivalent to a purse/fanny pack?

Love you Ant-sensei

>listens to mainstream electronic music

a messenger bag is more autistic than a backpack

>her

EDC stands for Every Day Carry you dickweed

daily reminder that totes bags are always an option

>5'8"
>177cm

>student: backpack
>workingman: briefcase
>day off: coat pockets

prove me wrong

i use totebags all the time, but i don't think they are a replacement for a backpacks/messenger bags. they just don't have the same usability. for example, your stuff gets all jumbled around, stuff tends to bulge instead of spreading out, and they are usually made of weaker materials.

there's a guy in my office that brings a briefcase to work. everyone clocked him as an asshole on day 1.

I use tote bags all of the time too

Because California mandates their use through a fine/plastic bag use ban

>You think I'm lying

Walked out of.bestbuy last night holding all my electronics and games because they didn't have bags in store...

northface fanny pack

>workingman: briefcase

Don't they have paper bags?

sold out

>workingmanlet

yeah man, fuck backpacks, scoliosis is the new heroin chic

A FUCKING PURSE

antuchan marry me

These really annoy me. I want to get a messenger bag, but I want it to hang right down at my hip when worn over the shoulder, not hang inches under my arm.

Short of making my own strap for one, I can't think of a solution. I used to own one that was perfect years ago, I don't really understand what happened. (Other than getting taller.)

No one under 50 should be carrying a briefcase

fanny pack idiot