ITT: Veeky Forums Tobacco Products

>inb4 cancer is not Veeky Forums
What are some Veeky Forums things to try? I heard American Spirit cigs are ideal, but is there anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1p3zuGrJUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM "HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS."

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND SAID "YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY."

THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY FOR DECADES, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL, HIS VISCERA ROTTED, HIS SKIN DRIED UP AND SHRIVELED, THEN HE DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE "FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L..."

Well, glory be to you from and god lol yes I say cigerate fashy many people do cigerate

A good snus tin and american spirits. Or L&M turkish blend, brown text. They look nice, and actually taste fucking nice, and I smoke rollies for the most part so I know good tobacco. The blue text turkish blend is shit.

fuck off pajeet

0/10 allegory not even subtle would not reply again

fucking hell I cannot wait for you to die
Most people here in london smoke b&h silver or rollies (using golden virginia smooth)
Baccy prices have skyrocketed recently though, I need to find a slav who can hook me up with euro baccy. 8 fucking quid for 10g rolling baccy or 20 straights, plus our baccy has 0 branding now, just gore pics. Insane.

Just don't smoke you fucking youngfags, you do not look more fashionable nor cool

Ii's clearly just a plain story. I don't think you know what an allegory is.

Natural American Spirit Blacks are patrician.

I'm on day 3 of not smoking, I've decided to stop because I don't want to look 30 when I'm 20, but I will admit, smoking is attractive, and can even make you more socialable

It does make you look effay as fuck for a little while, but the consequences of it are pretty retarded, and it's a pain in the fucking ass to quit if you don't have strong will power

>American spirits
Okay if you're going for that "Third year of High school and recently got into skateboarding" vibe

American Spirit Yellow are my favorites

Seconded. I've met a lot of friends just by smoking outside of a bar or party, and if you're in a social circle that smokes it can be hard to quit. On the other hand, you want to quit. Smoking is shitty in more ways than not.

seconded my dude

>American Spirits

I hate this meme. Shit takes like 3 hours to smoke and drags like wet bark. They are objectively terrible cigarettes and generally only smoked by crypto-normie art students who don't take care of themselves.

Smoke Pall Malls or some shit.

Marlboro red 72s
>Cowboy killers
>Iconic red packaging
>Don't have to huff on them for 45 mins like sprits

Forgot pic

smoking past the year 2000 is not Veeky Forums OP

>Pall Malls Blart Cop
retard tier my man.

Marlboro, american spirit, and rolling your own are the only okay ones. The rest are tryhard.

Smoking causes cancer

i roll golden virginia

>everything else is meme

Good chap

camel red unfiltered hundreds, the cig for grandads who want to die. VA has the best cig prices anyway

brother!

reddit

>ideal

Depends on the vibe. Camel Turkish royals for a night on the town. Marlboro 27's for everything else. Seneca menthols to bum out to your bum friends. Spirits are pretty effay if you're 18. If you're really broke, go with L&M or Pall Malls but never go to trailer trash cigs like Pyramids or Eagle 20s. But still, you'll only be default for a few years till you're having to clear your throats every other sentence.

>now with bigger warning labels.

Caporal's are my fav but too hard to get and I only smoke socially anyway.

Don't pack American Spirits

>American Spirit
You aren't a smoker son you started a month ago and maybe go through 5 a day

can someone explain how smoking IS effay? I just don't get it.

shit: all straights
medium: rolling
god: quitting rollies because you're not a student anymore

what the fuck rolling your own is literally the most try hard. American spirits are garbage they are literally for stupid art kids who don't know shit anyway. Smoke camels

are rolling materials not cheaper than cigs in america? in uk normal packs of cigs are like many times the price of rolling

Yeah but cig prices vary pretty widely. They're cheap here in the south, so not many people bother rolling their own. I can usually get a pack for like five bucks, while the most expensive is probably NYC where they're over ten for a pack.

bleed to death, literally nobody wants you here.

yea, but rolling yourself shows that you care a lot about your smoking and that is already over the limit of being fashionable. addiction is not Veeky Forums

tried camels but ended up going back to reds

Haig club is overpriced

Gauloises Blondes
Gitanes Brunes (filtered preferably)

god tier

I don't even like smoking but you are an annoying faggot. Go fucking kill yourself.

smoke what u like. there is no way to know.

I enjoy parliaments and marboro special blend, but then again, im a faggot.

i never met anyone that didn't like camels.

Parliaments look pretty Veeky Forums, desu, although they're technically a light cigarette.

So does spending your entire life in front of a computer screen shitposting.

please PLEASE STOP SHITTING IN THE STREET oh pajeet stop shitting in that street you neet who shits in the street who is not elite

oh pajeet

the marlboro man is fucking dead

youtube.com/watch?v=p1p3zuGrJUU

Weed

Aussie classic right here, too bad the price the fucked up expensive for a 50g pouch

just smoke weed its healthier

inb4 the herbal jew meme.

smoke black spirits or luckys. not because they're hard to find or some hipster shit but because they're quality smokes that don't taste like chemicals like marlboro or camel. i wouldn't recommend either if you just started smoking because you won't make it past one spirit and luckys are filter-less.
light up a smoke cause existence sucks and you'll be the coolest motherfucker ever. weed is cool in moderation.

I've been smoking Parliaments for more than three years now, they're God tier imo and not really that expensive.

>tfw i live in sweden and can get ALL the snus in the world

This so much. American spirits are packed so tight it takes a forceful drag to get any smoke. Hipsters over hyped them