Veeky Forums stock insider tips

Let's discuss stocks we should invest in next Monday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7edeOEuXdMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CERU

CLDX

why?

Ignore this dude hes just shilling because he bought both wayy too high.

How to find pump n dump stocks?
Where do you like, WHAT do you look for?
Have no computer/laptop, only smartphone.

CLRB and keep an eye on XCOM

I haven't invested in any stocks yet. So take what I say with a grain of salt but I get emails from penny picks. I've followed a lot of them and they seem to pump and dump really quick.

I'll second CERU (and I've lost 3 cents per share so I'm not hurting). They got some good stuff coming out and their data is solid. Not Mars material but should get you some easy gains if you have an attention span of more than 3 hours.

I got inside info that Thomas Cook ($TCG) is going to crash an airplaine on purpose in the Atlantic

So get ready to short guys

Reported to the SEC.

Exxon keeps hitting 52wk intraday highs and is short 40 million shares with a raising oil price. By next week when we get massive drawdowns because of gasoline production it should break out to at least 95/sh. That's an easy 5 percent gain.

KNPD

Why xcom?

$TTNP
Next week they will receive news in whether their surgical implant to treat opiod addiction recieces approval or not. Keep in mind, this is high risk, if denied, they will plummet. However, Zacks research is giving them 75% chances, and a recent FDA advisory committee voted 12 to 5 to recommend approval.

If approved it'll skyrocket, esp. with all the recent news on opiod addiction

May 27th is the deadline for announcement, it may occur sooner.

Inb4 you have no shares of this stock

With this guy on both stocks.

Both have really impressive pipelines. One of CERU's products could skip phase 3 altogether.

Fuck these two.

I'm thinking about shorting the EUR/AUD.

I like the chart and the austrians are about to elect a euroskeptic nazi party which i think is nice.

Am I the only forex fag here?

Furthermore, Brexit is way more likely than the mainstream media is inferring. All it will take is a less favorable poll to emerge and it will hit the market.

I hate normal people.

Ceru does well. June 6 is going to be a moonshot, count on it.

Same for GEVO bruh

The chart does look nice on this. I'm not really one for trading stocks.

How do you find these? Word of mouth? do you have friends to talk with about this stuff?

> One of CERU's products could skip phase 3 altogether.

Into the trash it goes.

stumbled on CERS looking at this, looks pretty nice

Veeky Forums in a nutshell
youtu.be/7edeOEuXdMU

Whats realistic price per share for ttnp after approval?

SRPT - could go 60 or 8 depending on if the drug gets approved. I would be cautious though here but some people say little risk

ORIG - if you think oil is going to go up, i'd put tons of money into this. Beat investors expectations this quarter and revenue, tons of cash on hand, long-term outlook and repurchasing debt. This will go up to 5 and maybe even 10 soon

XGTI - new government contracts and acquisitions. Will beat expectations and shoot up on Monday. I believe they're starting war testing with USA soon for drones and such

NETE - R/S soon. YoY revenue is up 103 percent. Definitely undervalued and will attract investors after R/S. Long term stock as well

Cashed out 3k on MGT - I'd wait for more news and him being actual ceo, everything is hype right now. If his product is actually good, this will shoot up but if it's a scam then goodluck. Very risky but very volatile. We won't know for a few more days

Ceru fag, what happened to the 19th?

FARADAY FUTURE i don't think they are listed in the us
ALSO COBALT MINERS SHOUD BE CONSIDERED

>FORMATION METALS

>IDAHO COBALT PROJECT

i don't know the ticker for your excahange bro's.
The COBALT supply is not keeping up with the lithium batteries apparently
? potential scramble for cobalt in the wings.

LPCN has an approval date coming up in the next 6 weeks.
No clue if they'll get it, but you can at least make money off the hype.

tree fiddy

where do you find these stocks?

Where do you find new promising stocks in general?

Stocktwits, news, forums

Chatrooms are harder cause private/already made

I do some DD and if fundamentals are there, i'd think it's a decent stock to invest in

LAC- lithium is gonna be needed in large quantities soon and the company is just about to start production as soon as they finish their plant

DUST- Gold cant stay high forever
SYN- two drugs 010 and 004 and both of them have very positive results against IBS

lol

>The COBALT supply is not keeping up with the lithium batteries apparently
>? potential scramble for cobalt in the wings.

yes only that Formation Metals has shit in their deposit according to their preliminary study, and they stopped construction work in 2013 (built some roads to make it look like they're doing something). They won't be mining cobalt anytime soon (if ever), especially with australian miners having far bigger and better deposits in production cost ratios. also china, japan, korea which are 90% of the battery production globally will certainly not buy from formation metals, if they have a cheaper alternative in australia (taken that the situation in congo doesn't resolve). they are rising because of hype, but certainly not because of value.

Can you idiots at least stop listening to idiots like this? Fucking guy is just promoting pump and dump stocks. Normally I wouldn't give a shit if about you people losing money but I'm more annoyed by rich trash like this spamming this shit all over the internet.

There is a reason these "shell" companies are worth so little per share. They wait for you to pump your money and run with it. Most of the smarter investors block these pieces of shit.

You need a small cap shill thread to seperate them out user.

The on shell company is MGT which was taken over by McAfee

The rest are oil, pharmaceutical, mobile payment and military companies

Only 2 companies are worth less than a dollar and about to issue a R/S.

He wanted good stocks and I gave some general suggestions with reasoning. Up to him to do more DD

KSS

HA

Sorry for taking over the thread but I always look at stocks on a sunday.

Go Pro looks good

short MON. market has rallied behind the recent news of Bayer wanting to buy out Monsanto. Causing Monsanto's stock price to shoot up. It'll go back down on the news of Bayer shareholders making a ruckus over it as they are unanimously against it

long TCG