Ask someone who just dropped $22k on ether anything

Like the idea, hoping it takes off.

Inb4 rich fag this is my life savings

>this is my life savings
are you retarded? dude... internet scams are fun but putting your life savings into one man...

I don't think ETH is a scam. From what I have read (off of biz) it seems like a great idea. I really like the 'smart contracts' aspect of the application

everything you read here is a scam until proven otherwise.

sorry.

Prove it, fag. Or this conversation goes no further.

Not from biz, other sites I just said that

Look at market, also you don't say shit faggot

Well, no actually, I do say shit. If other posters want to waste their time talking to someone who's just making shit up then good for them, but I ain't gonna.

Actually you don't we had nonconversation before you mentioned it ending. Stop being a faggot

>I really like the 'smart contracts' aspect of the application

yes but that is not ETH, ETH is just a cryptocurrency based on ethereum technology (which is a redesign of crypto 2.0)

the 'smart contracts' aspect that ethereum offers has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency ETH, meaning that even if people start using it, it means shit to the value of ETH.

I like you people, you make Veeky Forums a comedy board. No money institution will want to use ETH for financial transactions since its value is not determinable and too volatile.

Ethereum gets popular = ETH price rises (high chance)

>since its value is not determinable and too volatile.
this is what cryptofags don't get.
fiat currencies of nations have value because the countries have value the land the economy the gdp the debt the entire thing has value. something you can measure and count and make promises on.
crypto is like imaginary value only.

uhuh

See conversation went on now gtfo

; )

>Ethereum gets popular = ETH price rises (high chance)

Why should the ETH prices rise? What is the function of ETH.

Why should I buy a cryptocurrency to buy some crap on the internet if the next day my $100 are now worth $50, or why should I sell something using ETH as a sales model, if the value of my product is based on a volatilty of ETH and not the actual market mechanics, thus meaning that one day my car is worth $50 000 in ETH while the next it is only $25 000 in ETH.

If you say the prices will rise because more people will buy ETH so that they can profit from ETH value rising, then it is the biggest tulipmania of our age. However I sincerely doubt that the society has so much stupid people willing to invest in, not an obvious bubble, but a class book definition of one.

>when you lost but you think you win

The post

Didn't you have a thread going on here? Why are you still talking to me?

Ok, let me help you get back on track here.. Hey everyone! This guy right here, 2QAd4TOr, he would like to let you all know that he spent $22,000, his entire life savings, on Eth! Isn't that crazy?

Ok, you take it away now pal.

>I waste time on trolls

The post

Oh, you we're just trolling? Well, we don't like trolls, so beat it.

>what am I doing with my life

The post

All coins that aren't Bitcoin are doomed, but ETH has still a good pump in it before it dies, so you can make mad BTC gains if you know when to dump.

The idiots that fall for the Bitcoin 2.0 delusion will be the ones you'll be rich off, if you aren't one of them.

I'm thinking about bailing durin the Bitcoin halving

You made the correct decision OP.

You will be making mad money while these bitter stock and shares cucks cry in to their cornflakes

What do paint chips taste like?

Ethereum has a bright future and I own quite a lot too, but seriously dude? We're near the all time high price in a massive rally, the peak most probably and now you buy?

We will probably go down 30% first before we go to a new ATH.

Long term you'll be lamborghini-fine, but short term this is a very risky entry point.