I just received $100,000 from a life insurance policy. What should I do make it grow to even bigger amounts...

I just received $100,000 from a life insurance policy. What should I do make it grow to even bigger amounts? I've never invested before.

Get your own life insurance, spend the $100.000 on coke and hookers, overdose, die, pass on your life insurance to someone else.

> easy but low return
Index funds.

> hard but high return
Invest it in uber rides to retirement homes. Suck dicks and hope your head game is good enough for them to leave you generous amounts of money in their will.

Take out another policy and kill yourself

Put 99,981.00 into a savings account or CD.
Use the remaining 19 to buy "The Intelligent Investor"

When done with book, start your investing.

THIS

Put 75% of it in livestock and the remainder in OMX.

I'm not from Finland though...

Who said anything about Finland?

Is an American able to participate in a stock market based in Finland? OMX is their exchange.

I was talking about OfficeMax

Wait, based in Stockholm actually. Question still stands.

Oh, kek.

Op insurance payout is tax free money. I would buy a house with it if you don't have one. Or go to a financial advisor or CA. The losers here will tell you to invest it in trump or pepe coin and then you will have nothing left.

If you want to invest put half into gov bonds and the other half into mutual equity funds or go full throttle and buy Google or Berkshire hathaway stocks.

Also my condolences to you for whomever you lost.

Wait wait, what happened to you for receiving that much money?

Lame, buy ethereum

>life insurance policy

Gee, what could possibly have happened to warrant a LIFE INSURANCE payout? I wonder?

Maybe op slipped in the catfood aisl.

My father died.

Already have a house from my father, all paid off. I don't have to worry about a place to live for a while I imagine. Just have to pay those property taxes which is 5000 a year I think.

what kind of account is it in? maybe just leave it where it is? I don't know much about this except I am in a similar situation and the insurance was in an IRA at 3%, and if it weren't for my mom blowing through it the interest alone would have been enough to live off of

Give it to me for a year.
I'll increase it by x10.

I'll take 20% of all profits.