Lmao this is all of you guys hahahaha

Lmao this is all of you guys hahahaha

Young Leo and Sk8 highs are pretty accurate, but the rest resembles r/streetwear or instagram fashion accounts more

sad thing is this really does describe Veeky Forums now
we used to discuss the avant-garde, have vicious discussions about the ideology behind a designer's latest or previous collections, people used to actually buy designer gear

but look at Veeky Forums now
from Veeky Forums - fashion, to Veeky Forums - fucking abysmal

yeah but only post-ironically

The only true things are the sk8 highs and Nikon

there were trend hopping rats back then too, they just became the majority in the last couple years. blame Veeky Forums becoming more popular.
but seriously there's only like 1 or 2 good outfits in every waywt

Not me, I wear ultraboosts

Lol that shit's hard I like clothe beca us I look g o d
xddddddddddddd

>Old Skools are cool, but I was too late to cop them so I probably won't get them now unless they are the chukka lows (Also I can skate, 9 stairs most i've done though...)
>Adidas is Veeky Forums although I only own a pair of Dragons and I don't own anything pink, I hardly wear dad hats
>I kind of have the young leo won't lie
>don't like degapo or le funny smart black man
>fuck a camera and wearing button up shirts all the time, I prefer christmas sweaters and full print designed shirts
>I want that jean jacket
The skating trend being popular never surprised me, WHAT is truly surprising though is the popularity of the clothing itself but not the sport.

Like no one really ever talks about the x-games or anything, its all just boring shit to them. Maybe skateboarding is truly just a kids sport unless you make it big.

I wear vans, (not the ones pictured though, I have all black ones) and I actually do skate. Don't own a single dad hat, think leo is a fucking fatass now, guilty of listening to childish gambino and mac demarco tho. Don't even own a camera. clothing with fur on the inside looks bad no matter who you are

>thread about how shit Veeky Forums as a whole is due to the new userbase
>faggots such as yourself making it all about you like anyone gives a fuck
really makes you think

no, im full chavcore. fuck off faggot

>ITAOTS
You're a couple years late on that one

>try to contribute to the thread
>some faggot with no opinion and filled with hate comes in to release his pent up frustration on a Veeky Forums shitpost thread

Starter packs are the saltiest meme of 2015

yeah nice fucking contribution mate, telling us what you do and don't wear like anyone fucking cares

whats your favorite cereal mate? fav breed of dog? fav planet? tell us more about you because you're so fucking starved of attention and narcissistic that you've deluded yourself into thinking everything is about you

I bet you're actually going to answer my questions because you think it makes you look really unphased by anything i've just said when in reality you just want to talk to someone who isn't your mum or pet cat that doesn't even let you stroke it because even it knows you're a cunt

You do realize that you didn't have to respond to my reply. You could have just ignored me and not said anything, and made it not about me. Thanks for the attention fag

>thinks it is superior because it only contributes negativity, just like everyone else on Veeky Forums

woah man, you sure are memorable

Or I can be a salty bitch like you having a heart attack on a fashion thread in an anonymous image board that just isn't the same anymore wahhhhhh

Glad to have anons like you on Veeky Forums, putting niggers in their place

this is why the board is dead and why Veeky Forums is dying
because we let 14 year old tumblrites with egos bigger than their divorced dad's child care payments take over the board en masse like the refugee crisis

stop fucking thinking about yourself for once
look at these replies
they're all about YOURSELVES except for one who's talking about me except it could be easily inferred from that post that he assumes he's better than I and as such is still talking about himself

Veeky Forums is actually about 2-3 years behind trends on average so this doesn't describe the board. its much worse.

I don't own or do any of those things. Am I still allowed on Veeky Forums?

You are talking about yourself right now as if you are the superior poster, all you've done is fling shit and provide no solutions. Get the fuck over yourself, you probably fell for the tricky ricky meme and are sad there isn't any threads about his fits anymore.

You think maybe we put this stuff so at the end of the thread we can see just how many people fit this starter pack mold. Instead you go off crying like we fucked your whole day up, no one told you to come to this thread you chose too so how does that make you any different?

>you probs fell for the tricky ricky meme
>haha you probs like avant-garde fashion instead of basic bitch stuff lmaoooooooooooooo
way to prove my theory correct
you and others of your anti-intellectual ilk need to be genocided

Lol you're even worse

legit

>he believes there is ideology behind designer clothes
Getting fast Money is the ideology you deluded retard, from deluded retards like you

Too close to home, man.

that me kek, but all that shit is whats trendy this summer so fuck off

I'm having a cringe overload right here

This is what you call a cultural cuck

Guy on the left has a good fit because

> hes good looking
> 6 feet tall
> confident
> athletic frame or at least works out/plays a sport
> low bodyfat
> tanned
> fit is inoffensively good and will impress normie

Meanwhile the people on the right are pale weirdos with weird faces, pale, skinnyfat bodies,lack of confidence and weird fashion sense

>he calls them dad hats
THEY'RE FUCKING BASEBALL CAPS REEEE

I don't remember if Veeky Forums was always this nauseating and I'm just growing out of it, or if it's actually becoming worse due to its increase in popularity and new young alt-trend-savvy userbase.

Probably a mix of both.

I feel like this only applies to the sub 18 yr old/reddit crossposters

When will Nishi finally get rid of Veeky Forums? Why does Veeky Forums still exist? This board should have been deleted a long time ago.

it's really weird to see the differences in posters in Veeky Forums and other boards. you have people who are very obviously from r/streetwear, then you have the reactionaries and the pretentious, and each person seems to be hyper exaggerated. Veeky Forums has the most pseudo intellectuals on Veeky Forums as a whole, if you took a post from a pseud and posted it somewhere else they'd get laughed at and get 10+ replies, but here you have people agreeing with them

Yeah, I blame the alt-right and edgy middle schoolers discovering Veeky Forums earlier than usual for the downfall of this board.

The general attitude of Veeky Forums now perfectly embodies the reasons why teenagers are looked down upon.
It's the nauseatingly derivative ironic humor, the pretentious gate-keeping of styles and ideas, the painstaking effort put into looking aloof and cool that only reeks of insecurity, the ignorance of unchecked narcissism and obnoxiousness, and etc.

exactly, and the only reason I can think of this board being flooded with high schoolers would be because of r/streetwear. with both fa and streetwear being both fashion related, the users (who are mostly high schoolers) come here thinking it's still reddit (see the awful twitter memes like the alt caps spongebob shit). the thing that upsets me the most about it all is how they generally have nothing of value in their posts, at least on a place like Veeky Forums or even /v/ the age gap isn't so obvious so the redditors are able to have some decent contributions

This is probably accurate of most of the mainstay faggots on here, but I don't wear nor associate even the slightest bit with anything in that picture.

Not one thing.

Thank fucking God I'm not a huge faggot.

"egos bigger than their divorced dad's child care payments"

Awful insult, boo.

looks like /lgbt/

This board was always garbage stop lying to yourselves.

>feeling better about your sexuality after seeing an image on the internet

user.. you ok?

There is ideology behind designer clothes. Sometimes it's subtle but it's there

why are you even here if you think thats a good fit lmao, guy on the far rights fit is 100x better and thats a meme image

this board was bad when it was created

nice full stops man

>doesn't even know how to green text
you gotta go back

what's the average age here? i'm 24 and a half

>neutral milk hotel
>denim sherpa
>stan smith
>gambino
>young leo
>logomania
>edgy camera
>old schools

>new
this is dumb none of this is a new phenomenon

19-22

He's 5'7 actually

what the fuck is wrong with listening to average music and wearing the most average shoes?

Only dads and autists like baseball

>he believes there isn't
Welcome to Veeky Forums!

13-14

When was this exactly? This board has been shit forever.

late 2012 to 2013 to early 2014

epitome of Veeky Forums

Lol. Back then everyone was memeing tech ninja, full rick, and Workwear. Veeky Forums has been filled with bad advice and poor taste since the start. The trips back then were all pushing rubbish overpriced shit, with a few exceptions who were actually original like Theo.

This being said, yeah back in 2012-13 there were a few discussions of fashion shows/designers visions, but those thread often ended in memes as well. The SZG forum was where all the good conversations were had back then.