Seeking justice in 4 chan

Hi everyone, hackers especially. Let me give a short background: I'm a hard working father and husband barely making it as it is. Now I NEVER gamble with my money. One day, oddly enough this girl asks me if I want to make some money, that she saw me with my child and made her want to "help" if I knew right then what hell I would be in I would have said "NO".

She seemed sweet and trusting and very reassuring so I said yes. (These are the snakes people) she robbed me of 350+ dollars of hard earned cash. I was late on bills and just now catching up. She is known on FB as "Mariah Love" please 4 Chan I can't get my money back but I want her to suffer for what she did. She almost cost me my family. Here is her profile she is still in operation and she needs to be stopped! Please guys get a hard working father some justice ann peace of mind

fuck off, you stupid nigger. stay on facebook instead of coming here and posting retarded shit.

I'm just looking for help I'm no nigger she is the nigger on that picture

How did she scam you?

She claimed she works for western union in Detroit Michigan and her manager is the head of the operation. I know it was idiotic but I was desperate and at a moment of weakness for my family well being..

Not
your
personal
army.

We're looking at fucking 12 years now, and people still don't get it.

Get law enforcement involved

She had me send cash to the name Ian Aycox it was received in Detroit. $100 is what I sent. She told me the money was available of $1000 but had to pay 150.. W.u. charges 15 just to send so I had to take it out of the 150 so it was 135. She said the bank locked it and took the money and send 115. So that's where I got fucked

You're a stupid fuck and deserve what happened to you. Who trusts some random Shanquisha on the street?

Gtfo Veeky Forums, you're doomed to be poor forever.

How were you suppose to get $1000 back from this?

She had me send cash to the name Ian Aycox it was received in Detroit. $100 is what I sent. She told me the money was available of $1000 but had to pay 150.. W.u. charges 15 just to send so I had to take it out of the 150 so it was 135. She said the bank locked it and took the money and send 115. So that's where I got fucked

this can't be real like lmao

I've seen other operations similar to this its basically like accelerated interest. She enters it in the system as a business account then withdraws the 1000 and she was saying I send her 20% once I received it back

OP just head over to baphomet and delete this thread

I already read that bit you cunt. Sounds like you were convinced you could scam Western Union of cash and ended up getting scammed yourself. Way to go dumbass, don't trust criminal strangers with your money next time

HAHAHAHAHA.

Is this real?

I'm not broke over it. My goal is to get her shut down. No telling what other profiles they have but at least they will know she can't get away with it. What officer is going to get involved. If I had the technical skills I'd do it my self . it doesn't take but one person. Not looking for an army. Or rather teach me how and I'll do it. Didn't this site spark online justice. I know times change but good hearts dont and yes I did and do deserve all that happened and already owned up to it.

Calling shens. "26 mutual friends". Did she give you her friends phone as a deposit?

>$350

That's literally pocket change, why are you so worked up about it?

Sorry to bother u guys

kk done and sent op :^)

Thank you!. I know its chump change but principle is priceless, so is dumb assness which I suffer from aparently