We all know that autism shoes are an essential item to a spergwear fit. Let's talk about other autistic clothing items...

We all know that autism shoes are an essential item to a spergwear fit. Let's talk about other autistic clothing items. I'll list a few obvious ones:
>cargo shorts
>the fedora, of course
>sandals with socks
Anything else?

that uh blue hoodie

you know with the faux-sherpa lining

and baggy jeans

shitty graphic t shirts, esp of shit like video games, movies and metal bands

Bootcut jeans with clunsy cuffing

anything black

Clumsy

>not being so long that they step on the hem and fray

Autism glasses

jeans MUST be very light in color

Example of hoodie?

no one wears a fedora, you just ruining a good thing here

>fedora
>good thing

Supreme
Pyrex

My neighbor autist is already hip to the Sketchers trend. He always wore black air monarchs and black nb 622. But recently switched to some black running shoe Sketchers. also dickies type pants

>Fedora or one of them beanies that have the ear flaps and bobbles.
>graphic t shirt that is most likely anime or vidya related.
>baggy jeans that are most certainly frayed at the bottom from scraping along the ground, or, trackies that are dirty.
>shit sneakers, e.g. Lonsdale, or some hiking boots

good catch

ironically enough I got this image from walmarts's website

rate me

>that hint of tummy poking out

that's not autism at all, thats fashionable

9/10

nobody wears a fucking fedora. this is 2017 ffs

you are ruining it

>pyrex
>not mocking virgil's current label

Thanks!

People don't truly understand class today
I am pure class

is it just me or is that hood fuckhuge

>spergwear

finally a name for my thrifted wavey shit x overpriced weeby tech aesthetic i work so hard to cultivate. not going to share anything except a brief shoutout to socks w/ tevas

Its for a toddler

>Ill-fitting clothes, whether they be tight or baggy
>White ribbed crew socks
>Obnoxious patterns, e.g. flames, pinstripes, checkers
>Graphic wolf shirts
>Old, faded everything
>Tightly-wrapped scarves
>Virtually any "comfort shoe," or athletic shoes outside of the gym
t. user who once dressed exclusively in spergwear

All you need

Oh fuck can't I wear those casually with like an oxford or long sleeve tee?

They're so comfy, especially in the fall

Any piece of black clothing that has visible lint/pet hair stuck on it

that chart is shit, it tries to hit on too many stereotypes and ends up not hitting anyone

pretty certain it nailed you desu

RIP this sub

out of all of those things I just have a pair of old skools

>Cargo Shorts
Essential Chad wear with a fitting top you virgin

hey man, black is fucking sweet.

I used to wear them like this

ties, chain wallets, studded belts, paracord bracelets, those fake vintage tees from old navy are a staple too

>flood cuffed skinny jeans
>flannels
>shoelace belt
>tucked in t shirt
>vans
>supreme hats
>palace tri fergs
>oversized round glasses
>plain t shirts
>oversized tees
>yeezys
>thrasher shirt
>lip piercing
>oversized earrings
>purple, red, green, platinum blonde hair dye.
>snapback
>tote bag
>air jordans
>raf simons stan smiths
>regular stan smiths
>supreme box logo tee
>chuck taylors

There's so much more

super essential WTAPS fedora

accurate

glad I got rid of those a couple years ago when better alternatives became available

Cause like for the major part of the 2000s and early 2010s, it was either autism glasses, or tryhard suchanerdXD thick-rimmed hipster glasses.

Now there's more choice.

What kind of glasses do you wear now?

look. you think this but i literally saw like a textbook neckbeard on the train wearing one like two weeks ago we're not out of the woods yet boy

hes kinda right this is too much, its not focused enough

John Lennon's.

loose fitting carpenter jeans, stonewash color

Fingerless gloves.

Headphones either always on or always around their neck. Especially if they're shitty gaming headphones.

what's wrong with Vans?

this is just objectively wrong

What do you do when actually being autistic? Will anything look autistic on me and should I just not even bother trying?

>Headphones either always on or always around their neck.

what? then where?

>Headphones either always on or always around their neck. Especially if they're shitty gaming headphones.
Shitty gaming headphones are not autistic, those people just have a bad taste and like to waste their money apparently. Wearing audiophile stuff is probably more autistic, since regular people tend to care much less about actual audio quality and just use some iPhone earbuds.

you've just missed the point so much

Please don't remind me

Posting your own fit would have been fine

I work at HyVee and not too long ago, I saw a textbook autist come in with an anime t-shirt, FEDORA, and cargo shorts. This is real

hey flames and checkerboard is cool

i dont think much of this really applies to spergwear, but good try i guess

It's less the clothing than you think and more body language IMO and how you carry yourself

You could cop the most aesthetic outfit going, but if you walk like an insecure manchild it won't work

sperg or not, that list is equally for autists. Just autists with barely enough motor functions to make attempts to fit in with the 'kool kids'.

As you can see with these kids/sk8r boys I triggered

lmao, grow up you faggots, your style is fucking terrible. You shouldn't even be in this thread making fun of ANYONE.

lmao you all got trolled hard as hell so obviously and i'm not even a regular of this board

these kind of jeans and any possible variation

>hs
>want to wear nice fitting chinos
>parents get me these instead

makes me laugh thinking about it

>sub

Go back

So basically everyone is spergcore?

If you identify with any of the things listed in that post, off yourself immediately.

saw a guy wearing a trilby on the street yesterday. full autismo-core dude

If you say so

I saw a guy who was so stereotypical I felt offended for him. Hat, neckbeard, vidya graphic tee, clutching a pack of Mountain Dew

I've seen this pic a hundred times before and yet I hadn't noticed the tie until just now. Very sharp.

everything on here except blonde is trash

Body language is probably an issue of mine, but more in the sense that I am female and too many people actually come up to me. Like, random strangers always start talking to me and people ask me things and even follow me around and want to give me cigarettes or buy me stuff, probably thinking I am nice or something even though I try to look completely not interested and wanting to be left alone.

I just think I lack a complete natural sense of what is actually looking good on me but at the same time I do not just want to copy all the girls over here, their clothing looks like shit. But in the end that makes me feel as if I my clothes breathe autism because I look odd or something.

Is this what manlets wear

Skinnyfit everything, HY etc.
Basically dressing in internet memes.

Also,most of the clothes ITT is actually fashionable, like cargo short and socks with sneakers. You all act as if it was 2013.

How the do you dress?
I understand that thrasher T's are garbage, but plain t-shirts and flannels? How are those bad. They can be used in a variety of ways with many different styles that they're almost essential. So please explain.

>If you're autisic

>"The fuckin loser piece of shit"
>Wears shirt
>Wears pants
>Wears shoes
>Can walk
>Laugh at this man, he has never seen a breast

I bet this would legitimately offend someone on this board.

Yes

>tfw you're married to a woman and this still hits home

Walking shoes. Laces need to be pulled so tight the eyelets are touching.

relaxed fit sky-blue jeans with a carpenter's loop

You had to pick like the EXACT one I used to wear. Fuck, this thread is giving me feels I didn't ask for.

The problem is that it isn't a sing of autism, some fucker with a fedora is clearly an autist, some guy wearing flannels, a snapback or a plain t-shirt isn't clearly an autist.

>Image related
>Trench coats
>Bad fitting, 3 button suits
>Polo shirts with more than 2 buttons
>Greasy skin

the way his calves touch each other is making me feel sick.

I saw normal ass people wearing fedoras when I was in California. In my bumfuck flyover state only autists have the nerve to do that.

This guy is me.

Anyone else see overweight guys in cargo shorts and skate shoes? Fat calves in combination with really bulky DC shoes are a staple where I live

Haha

Scarves?

>ugly face

I love my pets and I love black clothes.

Help.

>Caring about how headphones/earbuds look instead of how they sound
Lmao I bet you also buy a phone by its looks, kill yourself.

There was an autistic guy I went to High School with who would wear a jacket that looked pretty much like this every single day for four years. It got so fucking gross. He also had horrifyingly greasy hair that he obviously rarely if ever washed and terrifying amounts of acne. He was pretty annoying but sometimes kinda cool. He liked Mystery Science Theater 3000 a lot and would go on really annoying rants about SJWs. It's sorta how I imagine most people from /tv/ are.

Dress in what makes you happy.

And people probably approach you because you look friendly.

in your bag you autist, you look like shit with those around your neck.
If you think i'm talking about earbuds, i'm not. Earbuds around neck is perfectly fine.

Why is it always Adidas with these people

Get off this board marriagefag

Wore autism glasses for about 15 years but switched to hipster glasses in 2010. Feels pretty good desu