What does Veeky Forums wear at festivals?

What does Veeky Forums wear at festivals?

I buy a pack of hanes and a couple of thrift store shorts + the walmart knockoffs of low chucks..

Everything is cheap and I'm not gonna be bummed when it inevitably gets fucked up at a festival.

only normies go to festivals. why would you want to go out to these shitt yfucking events just to listen to band that sound shitty cause they dont have autotune and stuff? just buy the album and listen to it in the comforto of your own rooom...

Never been to one.
Maybe at one time when I was young and poor the idea of Coachella was amazing, but it's not really about the music anymore.

You're better off spending that money on the concert for each individual artist you want to see.
The environment is bound to be better and less of a extrovert petri dish of sweat and tanktops.

wear cheap clothes that youre okay with throwing away or ruining. so this means hnm, zara, thrift finds, primark (if youre from the uk), uniqlo, etc. bring a pair of shades and comfortable shoes. maybe a poncho/shell for the rain.

>going to festivals

not Veeky Forums at all

Of course you agoraphobic shutins would say they're un/fa/, you never leave the goddamn house.

Not like that faggot.

Then you shouldn't be shocked.

I don't go to festivals, festivals are the thrift stores of concerts

a size too large, basic gildan tees, earth tones, black, white
h&m black or dark blue denim shorts
true religion canvas hitops (almost identical to cons) / quiksilver flip flops
black baseball cap
rayban wayfarer

+ i usually paint my toenails black, chicks dig it for some reason

lol this

keep deluding yourself clueless basement dwellers

cover myself in mud and let it dry and then paint myself with powders
burning man rules

Festivals are aids fest, classless and obnoxious events. Not Veeky Forums AT ALL. This user says it all

festivals are not effay, go to a club you fucking pleb scum

Black jeans, my beaters and cheap tees.

festivals are a lot more fun than clubs tho.

wifebeater, sunglasses, cargo pants, combat boots, and a scarf in case the sun gets too annoying

this, clubs are too pretentious

festivals have a fun, relaxed atmosphere what is not present neither in clubs, nor on single concerts

>all these fags saying festivals are bad
>clearly never been to a festival
>assume we're all going to see Drake

Nothing will beat the atmosphere of a whole weekend of Drum and bass.

Anyway:
>shorts
>wellies/trainers depending how muddy it is
>vest/t-shirt w/jacket round waist just in case
>bum bag for money nd phone nd dat
>sunglasses so ppl can't see how big ur pupils are

my national flag

and a grass skirt I make every morning when I get up.

is this a tomorrowland reference

Literally nothing but the same pair of overalls and caked dirt for 3 days fuckin bush doofs man

festivals are one of the top 5 most basic things that an individual can ever partake in

ever snorted ket off an erect penis with hitech playing in the background?

twice

care to elaborate how this disproves my point?

proves theres more out there than coachella

list the other 4, i'm curious

>breathing
>drinking
>eating
>shitting

you all must be social butterflies.

i've never been to one. not really interested. but probably i would wear something inoffensive or unimpressive just like what i wear everyday, but with interesting color combinations. just something that won't get me categorized into something in people's heads

I don't go to festivals because I'm not a tasteless low-brow brainlet cuck who listens to pop music and EDM. I listen to jazz, classical, punk, metal, classic rock, industrial, etc., but not any of that gay ass dubstep bullshit or whatever it is that faggoty ass kids listen to these days. . . So yeah, basically I don't go to festivals - if I do go to music events its usually either small concerts in comfy little urban hole-in-the-wall indie rock/punk venues or the symphony concert hall.

>I don't listen to shitty pop music and faux-hip hop like Drake
>I listen to good shit like Drum and Bass, Flux Pavillion, and Rusko

The irony on this post is absolutely great.

how delusional do you have to be to think for a second that paying hundreds to stand in a hot, overcrowded field with a $10 solo cup of warm beer and a 40 minute wrestling match to get to the nearest portable shitter is "effay"?
you should be banned for life for ever asking tbqhm8

clearly you wear the unisex uniform of the narcissistic, hedonistic, culturally conceited trend hopper

and all of those music genres have dedicated festivals...a rock or a metal concert can hardly be enjoyable in a small venue

any cool outfit i come up with that morning because obviously if I'm going to a festival, I'm going to be on the stage

Kys normalfag

>doesn't know the Montreux Jazz Festival

Of course there are rock and metal festivals (I'll admit that I haven't heard of the Montreaux Jazz Festival), but a lot of those are for shitty "rock" bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Mumford and Sons, etc. Of course there are festivals for more respectable bands, like my hometown's "Maryland Death Fest", but overall music festivals play a much smaller roll in the rock/punk/metal scene than in EDM or pop music.

As for the comment about small venue's, that's completely incorrect. Small venues tends to be a lot more intimate and often have a really chill vibe. If you've ever been to a punk show with like 40 or 50 people in a basement/small bar/ church you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Most people I know fall in love with that type of concert the first time they go. Not to mention, small shows in basements/bars/churches have been a staple of the punk scene for the last 30 years and a lot of bands that play those kind of shows can't be found anywhere else. The underground punk//indie scene is largely driven by small, local shows rather than festivals. Of course festivals do exist in that scene (the hipstery neighborhoods of your nearest city probably have a couple every year), but they aren't as prominent as EDM douche-fests in the electronic music scene.

sure there are effay festivals like dekmantel, but that's the minority.

doesn't going to a festival make you feel like cattle? getting herded around like that? paying hundreds of your hard earned dollars to stand outside in heat and crowds?

yea, it's a lot better to stay in your air conditioned basement, where you don't have to interact with others, so you can play dress up in waywts

also, festivals are not expensive, how can you afford clothes at all, if festivals are expensive for you?

some people go to expensive vacations, others go to festivals, there are people who go to both, deal with it

do you get a high off acting like a faggot or is it just the way you are?

oh god this thread

I mostly go to metal festivals and I usually mosh, so just oversized tshirts, sweatshorts if it's summer, jeans if it's any other season and for shoes I buy whatever comfortable shoe is on sale, I usually get a nice cap too and some sunglasses too.

IMO dressing up for a festival is stupid since you're going to fuck those clothes up anyway. Anything for the 'gram though I guess.

I did go to a show in a suit once, that was fun.

Thrift stores are the best and festivals are for the drug binge if you don't understand that you are a dummy.

Wear basics, don't be those Veeky Forumsgs that wear their best clothes to festivals. This year I went to primavera(make fun I don't care) and saw a guy wearing raf and a asian wearing saint laurent. That's just crying for attention, a festival isn't fashion week.

Clothing is communication and just like all forms of communication there can be no abstention from it as attempting to abstain communicates something. You will always be categorised. Preferring clothes that don't communicate anything is like preferring days without weather.

wtf am I looking at

I don't even know any of these bands

>$300+ for one weekend
>Equating to a thrift store

N/A
Festivals are for dirty liberal faggot hippies.

the only person who's been to a festival

They're really for Trump memers with rich parents.

I never leave my house.

>bands
nice false flag /bleep/ lad, no one is this stupid

vilebrequin swimming trunks
Lienen shirt
Gucci, lanvin, and maison margiela and more for jewellery
Platinum rolex
gucci lows

Lol retard thinks the only alternative to visiting some dirty fest is to stay home. What about small club concert fag? Oh I get it you listen to such pleb shit that it needs at least stadium to fit the local fanbase

Why would you spent time, efford and possibly your money to dress up for drunk festival people. It is a fucking festival, nobody is going to give a shit about your fit.

Festivals in the US require sick fits. cough cough coachella...

you must be so l33t with your small club concerts no-one cares about besides that 5 people who attend every time

Since I browse fa I literally the most fashionionable yet unbearably hot clothing. Such as leather jackets, boots, jeans, parkas. I try to tell myself that I look good and it is worth the heat stroke but I regret this every time.

>tfw not all bands listed are live

you come across as being incredibly stupid. i have never seen someone spell effort 'efford'. really shameful for an adult who was raised using english only

Just shorts, New Balance and a vest or baggy t shirt.

I'm in a crowd of thousands in a field where literally everyone is looking at the stage, who cares what I'm wearing?

Haven't been to an actual music festival in ages, because I actually work at them occasionally
Not that I would dress much differently than what I normally wear though, as long as it's comfy

>Band shirt, cut off's and worn out converse or vans.
Also don't wear button down shirts if some try's to hold onto you if they fall they'll rip your shirt and or fall to the ground.

This has to be pasta right?

...right?

no....in fact i feel the same exact way

The number of autism in this thread is too damn high

Why is everybody getting irrationally upset at music festivals? Do you guys do this for Renaissance fairs and anime conventions too?

I didn't go to festivals I went to fests

>Do you guys do this for Renaissance fairs and anime conventions too?
No because they actually attend those

are those the kirkland shoes?

samefag