Why is there so much race b8 on Veeky Forums now?

Black people just can't stop race b8ing on here now

It's getting boring as fuck

There's no reason to even bring up race on a fashion board but without question every thread some inferiority complex dickhead comes into bring up skin color

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxr1EXwOMLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>There's no reason to even bring up race on a fashion board
>Black people just can't stop race b8ing on here now
>Black people
>no reason to even bring up race
>Black
>even bring up race
>no reason

Well obviously is were talking about race b8 race has to be brought up

Any other time, no

Niggers have no place here
That's that
brown skin looks like poop
poop is not effay

Some threads are hair inspos or fashion advice for dark skinned people as there isn't a good amount of threads that have black models or fits.

It is annoying to join a hair thread and then get heckled by /pol/tards.

>White people can't fight

Fuck off nigger
Nobody wants to see your nasty kinky ass hair
We don't want you here
Reddit would be much better for you

haha dude you suck so bad. you realize everyone around you can sense what a shithead you are, right? like in real life. i guarantee people know you post shit like this.

Are you really this autistic??

Get

Off my

Board

Darkie

>youtube.com/watch?v=nxr1EXwOMLU

meme didn't mention anything about BBC. looks more like a Freudian slip on your part from here

>guy posts race memes and uses a Smiths song to tell someone to get off "his" corner of the internet.
>calling other people autistic

bet you dress like shit, boy

post fit talk shit nigger

i'm not even black, i just have a big ass dick.

This fag hasn't taken the Moz pill

>mfw both of you retards brought up points that were irrelevant to that user's post

mfw when niggers belong on reddit

you come off as juvenile and tryhard, like everybody else on this fucking board. stop. please.

BASED PAKI CRUSHER

>implying you wouldn't let Tyler the Creator fuck your boipucci

and fast forward to today and you cucks give them millions in foreign aid. who really won?

Us

You come off an autistic faggot, like everybody else that disagrees with me
Stop. Please

This foreign aid goes directly to the pockets of the corupt in these countries. Foreign aid hurts Africa more than helps.

>Being this retarded
>Getting baited this hard and still failing

>expecting rational political discourse on a fashion image board

There's been a lot of spill over from /pol/ lately.
I happened to visit today and saw 2 Veeky Forums threads linked there.
This board is an easy target for shitposting because you don't have to know much about the subject matter to go of topic.

As for your comment on skintone not being necessary I disagree.
For example this thread Is an acceptable reason for bringing up skin color.
Skin colors are a very wide spectrum and are an integral part of organizing a fit for the palest of whites to the darkest of blacks.
The other only other acceptable reason is if you wanted hair advice and you have any of the non-European hair types since that's the standard here.
There is one final reason but this rarely comes up, but if one wanted to find clothing specific to a region of the world like Asia, Europe, South America or Africa and they wanted help looking for specifics they could ask for help from someone who has been to or better yet is from that region.

This so much.
My Gramps was a university professor there and he always talked about constant stealing and stuff by CEOs and board members.
The colleges barely have anything state of the art, but the owners of the establishments drive around villages and dusty roads in SUVs and sports cars.