What's the most Veeky Forums cigarette?

What's the most Veeky Forums cigarette?

no

rollies

The saint Laurent cigarette

Spirits make me nauseous

rolling your own from hand plucked tobacco leaves, that still carry the odor of poor farmer's dirty hands who earns half a cent a week

winnie blue

Up your ass.

w2c $250 pack of cigs?

bought a pack of parliaments a couple days ago they're pretty nice. american spirit brown and celadon are ok. marlboro reds are nice. anybody know what David Lynch smokes?

after you roll your own for a while everything else starts tasting disgusting

no

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM "HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS."

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND SAID "YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY."

THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY FOR DECADES, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL, HIS VISCERA ROTTED, HIS SKIN DRIED UP AND SHRIVELED, THEN HE DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE "FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L..."

lol thats a fake pic and propaganda

Cancer is Veeky Forums

People who smoke rolly are fucking weenies. Every nu male in Brooklyn smokes that shit and its disgusting.

Sincere question: is rolling your own weird or cool?

Pic related is literally the reason I started rolling

I'm a retard.

Here's the pic

/thread

Morley bramd cigarettes

I want to say cigars are more Veeky Forums then cigarettes but that may just be my memeism.

wasnt his dick SOO big? lmao
Bowie must be the first tryhard in music.

off topic but god damn look at Bowie's hair in that pic, don't know why he doesn't get mentioned on Veeky Forums, was this man ever not cool as fuck at any point in time?

a penis and/or bullet

John Silver