Where are you from?

For some reason, I get the impression that most of you Veeky Forumsggots are from New York. I'm from Florida and I see none of the trends on this board in real life.

I'm genuinely curious cause people here always say "oh only suburban white kids dress like that". What suburbs are you talking about?

i live in san francisco

it's fucking awful here

LA and NY are the only fa places in the world. Fuck everyone else

Belgium

same
Its breddy nice here if you like music

New Zealand. Average fashion sense here is awful.

Fredericksburg Virginia reporting in, it's a pretty dead and weird here.
We're on the border between suburban neighborhoods filled with hipsters and subsistence farms filled with rednecks so there's nothing much to do but if you're a history nerd then you'll probably love all the revolutionary and civil war stuff we have here.

Most of the people who live here are military families due to the Quantico base being right next to us, others just live here and commute to work in DC.

South Africa

Mexico

Kingdom of Belgium.

Brooklyn, New York.

The most Veeky Forums cities are dense cities that don't require a car.

I'm in Miami OP. Most of the stuff on the board is impractical unless it's shoe stuff

Yokohama

Grew up san diego

sieg is a weeaboo lol

estonia, cannot afford any shit posted here

I went to college in NYC and it's my 5th/6th year living here.

When I see something EXACTLY from /fa I stare hard and sometimes bring it up like haha are you a 4channer. I've never seen lunarcore or full rick, minimalist & skinny jeans are pretty common so thats obvi not Veeky Forums. common projects are pretty COMMON lol. raf shoes here or there. etc etc

pretty fa city and im its king ^_^

Live in NY going to school in PA

unfortunate.

Ayyo Detroit here
No idea why hipsters are here but they certainly are

>the cost to heat your loft in the Detroit winter
Sad!

i'm from a central florida suburb
i actually don't hate it

suffolk, long island, ny

The Cotswolds.

Cosy as shit but that's it.

If you think the average poster on here actually dress like their inspo pictures or can actually reasonably afford the stuff they jerk off to you're being naive.

Santiago, Chile
>expensive shitty clothes
>all the normies buy in H&M or our locals Malls that are literaly worse thant that
>lots of indie fat and ugly faggots that are the nearest thing to be fashion here
> Veeky Forums is essential to be an alpha and fuck girls
> women can't be fa unless they are in the rich 1%

>LA
>fashionable

>faggy skate fashion that gets hyped up by those little shits in fairfax village who spend all day trying to do kickflips outside Pink Dolphin
>blatantly sycophantic rich people with tacky tastes
>hypebeasts everywhere just waiting for some bel-air highschool girl to think they're cool for a couple weeks so they can have some rich people fun before they go back to the SFV
>no CBD
>80% basic bitches
>have to drive 45 minutes to go anywhere
>to go to a good cheap show you have to go to DTLA (hell on earth) or deep into the SFV

LA sucks ass my guy. The only cool people I ever knew in LA moved to New York or wish they could.

A small town in western North Carolina.
I've never met anyone else who cares about fashion.

Representing Connecticut out here, you get a lot of hype beasts out here. A lot of them get it off daddy's money.

>Connecticut
>daddy's money

checks out.

Reporting in

B E R L I N

DC

ha, where in CT?

Living it up in Seymour, in The Valley

North Texas
The only bad thing about it is the recent influx of Indians (dot).

Venezuela :(

Comfy city of Gothenburg.

Maryland. a very un Veeky Forums state despite it having a nice drivers license layout

Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Not even nigger lol

I live in New Bedford MA and I have lived more of a life than any of you rich faggots have no matter what your age

New Jersey
Everyone in the entire state is a Italian in a wife beater who want to fight you

miami here

me as well it can be awful depends where you live is very dirty doe almost 3rd world.

lots of stuff to do and places to shop
if you like faggy Indy music which I don't

which hood?

mad hipsters in detroit it's weird as hell

Its good for punk and alternative as well. have you been to thrillhouse?
Also tons of free shows

the entire DC, MD, and NOVA area is devoid of any sort of fashion. everyone just wears jeans and a drab shirt and after 30 a suit for most of the day

Just moved to Santa Rosa. San Diego can kiss my ass.

Don't like alternative really have no exposure to punk never herd of it . The place that is. There are many free shows on. Also yea there are a lot of free shows. What's you fav shop in the city. Stop living there.

Even though Im in one of the outer suburbs which is in no way effay, it beats living in San Franhomotown with high cost of living and condensed population.

indonesia.

fuckme.

i hope i can make it someday to move to the US. well, just NYC thx

brooklyn is really effay. the atmosphere is effay, and only weaklings are intimidated by it.

Boston, Massachusetts

I like it here, especially during the fall.

858 gang

i saw full rick once at lexington and 43rd on a rainy day last november

it was fucking glorious

brooklyn always seems really try hard and self-aware to the point of being ridiculous

i like how the hoodlums and old-timers dress though

old-timers in new york are effortlessly Veeky Forums

yeah, my family is being forced to move out because it costs too much to live here with all the saleforce people moving in. honestly wished we bought a house in the outer suburbs when we first moved here as this area is only getting more expensive with time.

asheville

SINGAPORE

Paris
End me

agreed. i'm not very effay by any means, but it's hard to dress worse that most people here

Ayy Veeky Forumsm mis toimps
Estonia as well

North of the UK. It's alright, don't really get effected by anything or anyone.

Vienna, worse than you can imagine

Barcelona.
Is pretty alright

brooklyn is not effay at all only normies from the midwest think that.

Mississippi , land of the cargo shorts , NMD's and cowboy boots, and college football graphic tee shirts.

Philippines
I only the affodable shit Veeky Forums post but I most certainly dress better than most people here.
>wear any decent fit.
>wow user you're such a fuccboy
Christ almighty!

London. Infested with mudslimes who think Armani is the hottest shit ever. Also too expensive so buying a house isn't a viable option, not that I would want to anyway because it's depressing af. Need to start thinking about where I want to move to. Maybe some place in America? But then again, I don't have any family from America or any special skills that would get me residence. I guess I may as well kill myself then.

I come from the country of debt

Warsaw, Poland.

Sucks to earn 4 times less than people on the west, but can't complain too much, could be worse.
This city is equally depressing and interesting.

Not much people that are brave enough to experiment with fashion, but when they show up on the street they stand out hugely among the living gray mass of usual average pedestrian or teenage hype beasts.

Venezuela?

Currently living in a shithole in the middle of Germany, but originally I'm from MUNICH which is basically a melting pot of rich people and people who think they are artsy. Pro, everyone has at least somewhat an idea of fashion. Con, any fuccboy with rich parents can afford better shit than me, and I'll always feel underdressed in my midrange suits while some 15 yo. can go and spend 5k on his.

I'm in NY, but one of the shit parts of the state

Moscow, Russia
Every fashion trend gets hopped on three years later
People have only started falling for Club C85 meme.
Lots of Supreme parkas and A FUCKING TON OF FAKE YEEZYS.
Also
>have to pay 25$ for worldwide shipping
reee

Southern Hungary represent

I'm from a bumfuck redneck town in North Carolina. You really only do see high fashion trends in big cities. I want to move to New York, most effay place I've ever seen.

Munich sounds depressing

Calabasas, CA

Who else /818/?

greece

Illinois

Midwest best west

Ontario, Canada, m8. Surprised I'm the first in here so far. I go to a pretty high end university so they are lots of effay white chicks here (plus a bunch of rich asians on exchange from China that try too hard). Outside of the University scene though, its rednecks and urban trash everywhere.

I used to live in California, the standards for even basic people there was so much higher. If I get the chance, I'd like to live in Montreal. I got accepted to McGill and kinda regret not going.

Russia
Siberia
Just fucking kill me

Glasgow, Scotland.
Good variety from Hype beasts and Spice boys to minimalists and hipsters.
Neds and Spice boys have started wearing a lot of supreme, going to start damage the brand as it's getting out of hand, so many fake box logos.
What's big in Glasgow?
Supreme, Stan Smiths, Napapijri jackets, ripped jeans and baseball caps so I try to all avoid that.
C85 meme hasen't arrived yet thankfully as I am wanting a pair.

Darien CT here

Paris

Middle of nowhere, British Columbia, Canada.
Nowhere to buy clothes here. Have to order everything. Everyone here wears Wal-Mart tier clothing or camo everything.

Go East young Briton

Life is long and you are young

>streetwear is a good thing

lazy consumerism

its ok if you live in the north west part of the city think Richmond sunset also Glenn park Is ok and whatnot

Queens, New York
I fucking wish I could own a car, having one here is genuinely impractical and it fucking sucks because I love cars.

Poznań, Poland
Best country.

Go back to socal.

same tbqh
antwerp a shit

No man's land

Sounds like either Mac or Queens. Also surprised no other Ontarians have posted yet. Hamilton reporting. Its a shit hole, but could be worse. Some comfy spots so long as you aren't on the mountain.

Düsseldorf, Germany
Are you kidding?
Vienna is Veeky Forums af

Seattlefag here. I go to UW and I've seen kids walking around in full rick (always the Chinese ones, of course). See some other cool fits sometimes. Otherwise, it's basiccore + technical jackets.

kreuzberg clocking in
will probably have to move in the near future tho, gentrification is killing me
i hate munich with a passion

Aha Queen's. I have a lot of friends in the hammer and they all wanna leave, but it didn't seem that bad when i went. I don't mind toronto but I find its gotten a bit over the top for me (plus its expensive af)

And my family is in ottawa now and I can't go back there cause its boring af.