Can I fucking tuck my shirt in

I tuck my shirts in. Yes, all the time.
But my mother keeps telling me it's wrong and I shouldn't do it. Now it's not like I hold her opinion on matters of aesthetic in such high regard but the truth of the matter is that I haven't seen ANYONE else do this irl despite the fact that imo it looks a million times better than a t-shirt just hanging loose. There is nothing uglier to me than a baggy pair of jeans and a t-shirt just hanging there like a fabric box for humans.
Any opinions?
first pic on google

90's revival
geek culture
infantilism of the consumer

looks like you're a part of the meme, friendo

I do it because I'm a tall slim cunt whose butt would otherwise disappear under the t-shirt entirely. Also 90s revival like said.

Don't tuck it too hard though or it'll look autistic. Tuck it then pull up the fabric a bit so it hang a little big above the waist of your trousers

>looks like you're a part of the meme, friendo
I'm sorry I don't browse fa can you explain
>Don't tuck it too hard though or it'll look autistic. Tuck it then pull up the fabric a bit so it hang a little big above the waist of your trousers
well duh

>well duh
Just making sure, user

only with normal waisted pants

i did this last weekend when i met a friend and the first thing he said to me when we met was "you should untuck your shirt"

:)

t-shirts aren't designed to be tucked in
you'll also have exposed belt loops
low rise pants also don't pair well with tucked in tees
if your butt would disappear under the tee entirely, maybe you should get better fitting t-shirts...

If you think it looks good do it, craft your own aesthetic and remember that the vast majority of people don't even think about clothes for anything other than function
Also plenty of people tuck in their shirts anyway, it's not even something unusual

tucking a tee or polo always looks like cancer if you can curl more than 10 pounds.

you mean can't?
you mean exposed belt?
And what do you mean about my butt
I don't agree, it's not like I'll stop doing it but it's good to have a bit of perspective and understand how people view it

Only tuck SHIRTS in, not T-shirts. And if you have to tuck it then ensure the pants go with the short, eg a white shirt and Black Chinos/black suit pants. This goes without saying but make sure your shoes aren't autistic, if your pants and shirt are this effay you can't be rocking Addidas jogging shoes.

I'm talking black jeans with white or grey T-shirt
of course I also tuck my SHIRTS in but I considered that a given

>I don't agree, it's not like I'll stop doing it but it's good to have a bit of perspective and understand how people view it
To give an actual answer to your question then, I know people who tuck their shirts and look fly, and I see on a daily basis people who do it and make me want to punch them in the face. Just like pretty much everything in fashion, it's all a matter of style and confidence : if it belongs to your style and you feel comfortable wearing it you'll look good. If it's not coherent / does not fit your body type and/or if you don't feel comfortable wearing it you'll look ridiculous.

ok so it's not a matter of it being completely wrong, it just comes down to whether you can pull it off or not

Do you want to look like that nigger, user?

>exposed belt loops

literally tucking in any shirt exposes belt loops you fucking moron

Yeah basically

It is ok for girls to do this?

sometimes

I need examples on how to do this and how not

yes but just as with guys yu need to have the right body

where the fuck do you live lol, i live in montreal and literally every single person you see wears their shirt tucked in.

>reasonable, thoughtful response
>no replies

yes? what is there to say?

greece

>Geek culture
That shit was taken out in '07. 2007 was a shit year.

Man, fuck roasties

go get laid faggot

i only wear button up dress shirts and it seems like too much trouble keeping my shirt tucked in after using the bathroom, reaching for something below me, above me, sitting down and standing up, raising my arms, leaning forward or backwards, takes time to readjust, etc.

no, i mean can
if youre at all masculine tucking in your shirt makes you look like a faggot. if youre a little asian nancy boy or similar then its okay because youre already a denizen of fag-tier. why do you think asians can 'pull off' such odd outfits? its because theyre practically women: scrawny and completely vacuous. Nobody expects anything from them. If you saw a strong white or black man with a broad soul dressed up in a pre-distressed hoodie you'd think there was something wrong with him. It'd be like seeing a 50 year old in Vans authentics

I just want proportional legs. Like any normal guy like OP

I have chicken legs and too weak to even squat my own weight.

I can barely squat my own weight 5 reps

what's normal waisted?

there are pants without belt loops you twat, belts are shit tier accessories and are not needed to keep pants on your waist if you actually wore clothes which fit

>belts are shit tier accessories
poorfag detected